Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE][SOLVED] Dancing In The Dark [02.26.07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeroOrigin
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgurl
I'm under the impression that everything that happens with LG15 happens in CA.
lostgurl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured that, just sucks that non of us in other parts of the country can get involved in a drop. don't people have friends/family in other parts of the country that could help them out?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

al drop occur in the Cali

so i'm curious about the Brian Wilson and Rick Rubin Statement.

Rick Rubin is a prodominate producer in the music industry. He's mostly known for his work with Def Jam Records and Johny Cash. You remember the dude with the demin vest and long beard in Jay Z's video "99 problems?" Thats Rick Rubin. He's also done work with RUn DMC and Aerosmith that produced the song "Walk this Way" ... So i'm intrigued by that.

I'm also interested i nthe Brian Wilson reference. Theres two directions that she could go with this: There is Brian Wilson the beach boy and then theres the ever popular song from The Barenaked Ladies "Brian Wilson"
Now when it comes to the beach boy I'm unfortunately not that knowledgeable. I know he plays the piano and he was one of the first users of the eight-track recording system.
The song on the other hand I know a lot about. The song speaks of a man who's live seems to parralell Brian Wilson's after he was diagnosed with Bipolar depression. It's an interesting song if you haven't listened to it yet.

Whats most interesting is that I find it might paralell Brother at this time, as he may be facing some depression concerning the death of Gemma. He might, once again, be facing a self impossed house arrest (like in the song and Brian Wilson's life) because he is depressed.

(edit to add: i just realized that is exsactly where she is going with this statement. Brother is probably pretty depressed and won't get out of bed. "Lieing in bed just like Brian Wilson did...")[/i]

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, i actually apply myself to schoolwork and look what I miss! I thought that was solved crazy-fast, good job all of you!

my thoughts, since tachyon doesn't know what those symbols mean, and as bree found one in jonas's cabin...i think its going to be revealed that his parents were part of some branch of the order and maybe he'll have some answers to the symbols. or else maybe they'll suspect that more stuff is hidden in jonas's cabin and ransack the place.

if they do find clues in his cabin, they'll probably figure there's stuff back at his house and have to sneak back there and open the forbidden door to his parents bedroom. Jonas won't be too happy about that, i imagine, especially if he didn't know about his parents order connections.

i hope there's a drop this weekend!
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something I didn't see anyone address, the bit from the redirectme.net link:

Quote:
Estradiol (17β-estradiol) (also oestradiol) is a sex hormone. Labelled the "female" hormone but also present in males, it represents the major estrogen in humans. Estradiol has not only a critical impact on reproductive and sexual functioning, but also affects other organs including bone structure.

Confused
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

estradiol is in almost ALL birth control
jowriter
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: symbols Reply with quote

The are hybrids, just as the opA symbol was a hybrid of theta and mu. The top left is Omicron and Tau, the top right is Sigma and Lambda, the bottom left is Theta and Mu (as Daniel was so kind to inform us of) and the bottom right is Theta and Pi.

So we have, in English (if we include the opA symbol):

O T S L Th M Th P
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, some questions need to be cleared up:

1) All events in the LG15/OpAphid universe have happened in California. It is where the story is set. That is not to say once the story (and its audience) expands that they drops won't move out of state;

2) Do not be fooled by the location of the craigslist posts. Their location does not mean the drop will be there (if there is one). I made this mistake with the Rocklin craigslist post that lead up to the Pea Soup Andersons drop. Rocklin is a good 300 miles from Santa Nella, where the drop was actually located;

3) The ID # given by craigslist is random, you cannot customize it. So it is never a clue Smile
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rick Rubin thing doesn't mean anything other than this:

The man's got a crazy-ass beard.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
The Rick Rubin thing doesn't mean anything other than this:

The man's got a crazy-ass beard.

yea i know I figured that out and stated it.

edit: or at least thought I did...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostgurl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you landron!
so, what happens now with the craigslist post? does someone e-mail the address listed? do the have to have certain info?
thanks again!
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostgurl wrote:
Thank you landron!
so, what happens now with the craigslist post? does someone e-mail the address listed? do the have to have certain info?
thanks again!

Nothing happens with the craigslist post now. In a week or so it will be deleted. craigslist is used by Tachyon to pass secret msgs. We basically did everything: decoded the profile update, found the craigslist post, found the hidden code in the HTML from the page, decoded that, found the msg.

Now, if the follow their usual M.O., we will either get a voicemail update from brother, or another craigslist post that will lead up to a puzzle, or a drop video. Keep your eyes open Smile
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
lostgurl wrote:
Thank you landron!
thanks again!

Nothing happens with the craigslist post now. In a week or so it will be deleted. craigslist is used by Tachyon to pass secret msgs. We basically did everything: decoded the profile update, found the craigslist post, found the hidden code in the HTML from the page, decoded that, found the msg.

Now, if the follow their usual M.O., we will either get a voicemail update from brother, or another craigslist post that will lead up to a puzzle, or a drop video. Keep your eyes open Smile

which seems to be in the works.
Brothers voice mail is active again, yet because my cell phone usage has een cut down, I can't call frequently Sad.

McPackage
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this should be interpreted according to some pattern of activity from the past. To get meta for a second, it seems to me that the purpose of this message is to nudge us in the right direction in the interpretation of the symbols.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McPackage wrote:
I don't know if this should be interpreted according to some pattern of activity from the past. To get meta for a second, it seems to me that the purpose of this message is to nudge us in the right direction in the interpretation of the symbols.

I agree, the references to symbols and the "add up" point to how to use the info given, but that does not discount the fact that she also used it to correspond directly with brother. Once they start communicating, that usually leads to a puzzle or a drop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: