Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0125 - "Sleepover" [01/30/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
watermelonhead wrote:
Hey morons, good job having a slumber party in a motel after receiving an SOS from a friend saying 'no good'.

You two are having a happy little time in a warm motel room, while only God knows what kind of physical and psychological torture they are inflicting upon Daniel.

Yeah, now I'm starting to think like that.

Yesterday it was like.."okay it was getting dark out..maybe it was safe for them to stop" but today I'm thinking "why the hell DID they stop?"

Not knowing if Daniel was killed or kidnapped or hurt..they decided to still look out for THEMSELVES? Talk about being selfish. How could they sleep? WTF?

The thing is though, if Daniel is in fact okay, why should they risk their own safety and if hes not okay even, should they risk themselves again so then their in danger too? no ones gonna come after them to save them so why should they put themselves in danger? At least Daniel has them coming sooner or later. If Daniel ends up hurt or in the worse case scenario, dead, at least Bree and Jonas aren't dead too, right?

Well the thing is with that is that we KNOW that the order knows where they are (see OpAphid's video and drop "Lose Something" Yokayo Bowl, Ukiah Cali down in the opaphid forum).
BUT Bree and Jonas don't know that. They think they are fine and dandy and safe away from the order. So Of course they are stopping for rest. The worst they think could ave happened was that Daniel got alcohol posioning nd is in the hospital...or like...manhandled (sexually)(I have a more expliced term for it...but its just wrong) by this local and is being kept at a hospital for questioning and the investigation by the police.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you honestly think that the Order is that far off their radar? They aren't suspecting that the Order has DB at ALL? I mean, that would be my FIRST thought if I were Bree.

But, then again, we've seen all to often that Bree doesn't think like a normal person to begin with. Rolling Eyes

We need a new video....I'm really worried about DB Sad

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video is par for the course for all of them.....they never do anything anyone else would do. It's like they make a list of options and then pick the last one....everytime. Rolling Eyes
turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching_watchers wrote:
turkeyfeather wrote:
I don't know if this has been said, but if one of my friends came up missing and then sent me a weird text and didn't answer their cell, I would not have stopped for a "sleepover" at a hotel. I would have gone ahead. What, are they afraid of the dark? When it comes to people I care about, I sure as heck am not.

(sorry fo the rant and sorry if it has been mentioned, i am have PMS)

Sorry about your PMS. I know how you feel. Lol.

Thank you!! I just wish for once they would act like normal people.

turkeyfeather
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I am not craving chocolate, I am craving a new vid!!!!

friendsofelvis
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

although I was being silly with my last post, I was intending to suggest a possibility. Maybe the local really is a local, but they didn't actually go to his house, the reason could be either sinister or innocent.

So, back in "The unthinkable happened" Jonas acted weird when he saw bree with her dad. Maybe Jonas recognized BreeDad from pins n pints. And maybe, bree's parents have been nearby all along. Now, bree's dad has brought Daniel up into the mountains to lure bree out there for another secret talk. The text message will mean something to her as they approach the right spot. Say, Bree's dad has always said that Picasso was no good. Then, they see a sign for Picasso Point, and a little lightbulb goes on in bree's head. Aha! He's waiting at picasso point! Or, has daniel said "no Good" to anything in past videos?
fsk282
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new idea: maybe they know the order wants them and they're trying to lure them to come and try to catch them? and they're in cahoots with tachyon? but it still doesn't explain wtf happened to daniel.

how can they leave us this long with no new video?? i'm dyinggg ok not really, but i'm anxious. Embarassed
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma's gonna come out of nowhere soon, just you watch!
liebrarian
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i forget... do we know it's "no good" or could it be "know good"?
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

liebrarian wrote:

We have know idea.
autumneternal
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
liebrarian wrote:

We have know idea.

Whether or not that was an intentional play on words, it was funny.

I really don't think there's any more we can get from this video, and, at this point, we're all waiting on the edge of our seats for a new one that will hopefully contain a bit more information.

The reference to Bruce Wayne and the hamster tags all make sense now!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it was stupid to stop. Driving overnight in the dark in crappy weather is definitely 'no good.' I also can't even tell for sure that they have considered the Order may have taken DB. They haven't even mentioned the possibility. It's weird, if you ask me.

Personally, I would probably find a way to keep going all night too. But I'm just bada$$ like that. Cool Laughing
SapereAudeo
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to resolve the issue with the timeline, what if the drive down to the bowling alley was five to six hours, and Bree and Jonas got a late start?

If they started after dinner, it makes sense that they would want to stop after a couple of hours. This allows for the drive up to the mountains to be doable in one day, but only if you start earlier in the afternoon.

/sorry if anyone's mentioned this already. 36 pages is a little much to read after a full day of work.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They could have driven to freaking Utah by now. *sigh*

NEED NEW VIDEO!!
BS
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SapereAudeo wrote:
In order to resolve the issue with the timeline, what if the drive down to the bowling alley was five to six hours, and Bree and Jonas got a late start?

If they started after dinner, it makes sense that they would want to stop after a couple of hours. This allows for the drive up to the mountains to be doable in one day, but only if you start earlier in the afternoon.

/sorry if anyone's mentioned this already. 36 pages is a little much to read after a full day of work.

Then that really screws with the timeline of the truth or dare video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: