Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0195 - "Comfort Food" [05/21/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbizzle44 wrote:
i guess a bit ago
daniel is so cute with his whole "i feel ill without her" thing
i was hoping he would actually HAVE a plan
but still
that was cute

one thing that irritated me tho- what was all that footage of his grandmother's funeral doing there? this show has stayed plausible until just now.

ok maybe not exactly plausible,.... but at least possible to film.
it just bugged me.

I don't beleive it was actual footage of his grandmother's funeral as no one would really video tape that. It's more likely that they were driving past a cemetary and there was a funeral and he filmed it and edited it into his video.
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rayne100 wrote:
cbizzle44 wrote:
i guess a bit ago
but still
that was cute

one thing that irritated me tho- what was all that footage of his grandmother's funeral doing there? this show has stayed plausible until just now.

it just bugged me.

I don't beleive it was actual footage of his grandmother's funeral as no one would really video tape that. It's more likely that they were driving past a cemetary and there was a funeral and he filmed it and edited it into his video.

That was what I thought before, but after some reflecting of my own last night, i think these could of been flashbacks of what daniel was thinking...and the production crew put mini clips to also show us what he was thinking when describing his g-ma's funeral(you have to not think about the technical aspect of the video editing, but if a character who is reflecting on his past, giving us the veiwer a better visual...). Maybe?

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoseCrowley wrote:
rayne100 wrote:
cbizzle44 wrote:
i guess a bit ago
but still
that was cute

it just bugged me.

That was what I thought before, but after some reflecting of my own last night, i think these could of been flashbacks of what daniel was thinking...and the production crew put mini clips to also show us what he was thinking when describing his g-ma's funeral(you have to not think about the technical aspect of the video editing, but if a character who is reflecting on his past, giving us the veiwer a better visual...). Maybe?

You guys. It was either something DB had shot and used it in his video, or its "stock footage"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell did they leave Texas if Bree was taken in Texas? I don't think the order set up a bait in another state thousands of miles away just so they could go back to california.

Either they are in texas or some other state, but not california. There's this thing going around that Bree may be in New York. A girl claiming she saw Bree is trying to get ahold of Daniel in the in-character discussion forum.
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was starting to be a Jonas/Bree cheerleader, but DB has made me change my mind again.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
Either they are in texas or some other state, but not california.

but daniel was vlogging from jonas' dad's study, so it seems clear they are back in california.

i liked the grandmother story. daniel's family seems the complete opposite of bree's. bree's parents met in england, and moved around the world. her dad is some kind of doctor. daniel is the son of two drunks who did little parenting, and with a grandma who was a card cheat!
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
Inigo wrote:

but daniel was vlogging from jonas' dad's study, so it seems clear they are back in california.

I think Inigo was trying to say that Bree et al are still in Texas, so why did Daniel and Jonas go back to Cali...
MayhemII
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurenesque wrote:
I was starting to be a Jonas/Bree cheerleader, but DB has made me change my mind again.

I don’t like how the Creators are doing this: First Bree sort of unintentionally ditches Jonas, then Jonas flirts with other girls, and now Daniel talks about how close friends he is with Bree.

Is the ever popular B&J fantasy coming to an end? Sad
00:19:07] MayhemII: Bree what genre of music is "your song"?

[00:19:33] lonelygirl15: genre? the genre of eternal happiness. hmmmmmmm
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
milowent wrote:
Inigo wrote:

I think Inigo was trying to say that Bree et al are still in Texas, so why did Daniel and Jonas go back to Cali...

duh. sorry.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MayhemII wrote:
laurenesque wrote:

I don’t like how the Creators are doing this: First Bree sort of unintentionally ditches Jonas, then Jonas flirts with other girls, and now Daniel talks about how close friends he is with Bree.

Is the ever popular B&J fantasy coming to an end? Sad

I agree they switch the love subplots around waay too much. I miss Sarah and Taylor by the way. I don't see how they will fit in the picture again.
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that this video seems like filler or staller, but it was still great. Yousef did a fantastic job, and I felt so bad for Daniel. And I thought the footage of the little boy and girl running aroound was a great touch. It reminded me of how Bree and Daniel used to be. Crying or Very sad

Inigo wrote:
A girl claiming she saw Bree is trying to get ahold of Daniel in the in-character discussion forum.

Are we sure this is canon, though? Is it possible Jessica is in New York for an entirely unrelated reason and this person is just misunderstanding?
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WriterGirl wrote:
I agree that this video seems like filler or staller, but it was still great. Yousef did a fantastic job, and I felt so bad for Daniel. And I thought the footage of the little boy and girl running aroound was a great touch. It reminded me of how Bree and Daniel used to be. Crying or Very sad

Inigo wrote:
A girl claiming she saw Bree is trying to get ahold of Daniel in the in-character discussion forum.

Are we sure this is canon, though? Is it possible Jessica is in New York for an entirely unrelated reason and this person is just misunderstanding?

No because Bree told her to find Daniel, and she hints that she is part of the Hymn of One.
amybagofdonuts
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh DB, I think I just fell in love with you!
That was the best Daniel vid ever. It was so real. What an amaaaaaazing job done by Yousef.

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you quite so new"
e.e. cummings
cassandralittles
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, he is soo sweet and caring.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im on my lunch break and checked in on revver, and HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, lordy I now feel forced to laugh at these videos, really there is nothing else about them that is satisfying...

good acting, but that doesnt mean anything really...

Was the sandwich part supposed to be interlaced? i doubt it, but thats sad editing if not...

ok i probably need to go work some more :sigh:

take care all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: