Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does Daniel Die?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spades
Owen's Helper

Location: Cassie is watching, and so is everyone else, she's not that special.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see Bree dying. DB and Jonas will wander off into the sunset like Beavis and Butthead, looking for his parents... And the DB will think of Alex and have to go to the toolshed.

Or... Maybe everyone dies?

Oh ****, forgot about beer.

And I listened to that song, and it sucked. No offense.
allisonjenna
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the most likely thing is they'd kill Jules off, because since Shannon plays her and can't be a real part of the series, it seems the most logical way.
SARAHPHOBIA88
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
crazycarebear815 wrote:
That one character...I hope it's not Bree. Really, that would be stupid. And the story would be nothing without DB. It can't continue without him.

defiantely would be stupid since the series is called Lonelygirl15 and she is Lonelygirl15
They'll just change it to lonelygirl16.

Wasn't the series originally called something else? The Children of Anchor Cove or something? I could be wrong...

LonelyGirl15 without Bree, would be like Grey's Anatomy w/out Meredith Grey, or Doogie Howser M.D. without Doogie, Welcome Back, Kotter without Mr. Kotter, etc. You can't name a series after someone then try to put someone else in their place.
I think that is why The Creators said the this story might end, but others will continue. (Meaning branch offs, ie: Kate Modern?)

My videos: http://one.revver.com/account/show/SARAHgirl81
BrightSilence
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if possible the creators would have kept bree for the entire series. But I think I already saw 2 movies on imdb in wich Jessica plays certain parts (could be wrong tho). Wouldn't blame her for wanting to climb the ladder.

So yea, I think Bree is the likely one to go. Might even be pretty soon, since new characters have been added alot lately to fill the empty space.
Plus we are already slowly learning to live without her now that she's gone. The series will probably continue under a different name. Wich might actually make people leave. But many fans will stay, I know I will.

I think video 564 will be called 'Whatever happend to that girl Bree?'
Lemur
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
LonelyGirl15 without Bree, would be like Grey's Anatomy w/out Meredith Grey, or Doogie Howser M.D. without Doogie, Welcome Back, Kotter without Mr. Kotter, etc. You can't name a series after someone then try to put someone else in their place.

Actually Mr. Kotter did leave the show. His wife became the main Kotter. I never liked her. She was annoying. But that's beside the point. Mr. Kotter left. THE Kotter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: