Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0064-What Makes Us Sad?(11/1/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalli182 wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

I cant get it too clear..

Looks to me like a prescription bottle of some sort.

Oh no, theres the photo...was hiding Embarassed

Alot of vitamin/supplements are huge pills and come in large bottles.
I think the smaller one looks like a water bottle, and the bigger one a vitamin/iron supplement bottle.

Poor Bree

In the house arrest video, what looks to me like the same bottle (the bigger white one) is on the bookcase in front of the candelabra. I may have seen it in some other videos also.
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:

Alot of vitamin/supplements are huge pills and come in large bottles.
I think the smaller one looks like a water bottle, and the bigger one a vitamin/iron supplement bottle.

Poor Bree

In the house arrest video, what looks to me like the same bottle (the bigger white one) is on the bookcase in front of the candelabra. I may have seen it in some other videos also.

My wife buys bath lotions and salts that come in bottles that look like that. Maybe she is going to have a nice long soak in the tub. Laughing Laughing Laughing
lihab
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe no one pointed out that Bree called P.monkey a HE when PM has always been referred to as she Sad

could bree be sad about p.monkey's sex change?
paisley
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone notice the funky transition at the beginning (between "elephants are very intellignet" and "actually, they're a lot like humans") ?

it looks a little cassie-esque to me. and there's a little noise or something during it. weird?
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LonelyGirl15 Is Going To Kill Herself.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, just thinking about the video and I think that Owen, Thor, and P.M. are in fact representing the people in her life. Thor would definately be Daniel, but not sure about Owen or P.M. Anywho, I think the reason Purple Monkey is never sad is because he/she(what is it now? is it me or does that keep changing?) is a puppet, while the other two are not. Puppets are controlled by the puppet master to do or show emotion any way they want them to. Hehe just a thought. Smile
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweetie55 wrote:
Okay, just thinking about the video and I think that Owen, Thor, and P.M. are in fact representing the people in her life. Thor would definately be Daniel, but not sure about Owen or P.M. Anywho, I think the reason Purple Monkey is never sad is because he/she(what is it now? is it me or does that keep changing?) is a puppet, while the other two are not. Puppets are controlled by the puppet master to do or show emotion any way they want them to. Hehe just a thought. Smile

go idea...
maybe PM is lucy and owen her parents

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Temposs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have definitely been bottles visible in several other videos. About 4 of them before the "In the Park" video have at least one bottle visible. Seems to be at least the water bottle. "In The Park" shows a different water bottle and she seems to take her iron pills out of something besides a bottle, but that might just be for portability or something.

It might be that her Dad has asked her to start taking the pills again "just for the time being" without telling her anything else. Maybe she wants to throw them away and has them out for that reason.

There definitely seem to be serious consequences for Bree not going through with the ceremony. Bree knows this, even if she doesn't know what the consequences are specifically. It seems her parents have a decision to make...

The illustration with the stuffed animals is in my opinion portending a choice Bree has to make in how to react to the thing causing the sadness of her parents(i.e. the consequence of refusing the ceremony). She could run and hide. She could get angry and fight. Or she could just stay optimistic and naive(which she had been doing before she decided against going through with the ceremony).
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could one of the bottles be this?

This is oxygenated water. I happened to have one on my desk all this time and just realised it looks similar Laughing Laughing

edit: then again maybe not as the stuff in Bree's bottle looks blue to me. Razz
Temposs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
Could one of the bottles be this?

This is oxygenated water. I happened to have one on my desk all this time and just realised it looks similar Laughing Laughing

edit: then again maybe not as the stuff in Bree's bottle looks blue to me. Razz

To me it definitely looks like a bottle of Aquafina. Look here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd/Newbottle.jpg
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temposs wrote:

To me it definitely looks like a bottle of Aquafina. Look here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd/Newbottle.jpg

Yep the small one looks like Aquafina. I was refering to the larger one. Same shaped bottle as the one I posted, but diffrent contents. What is that stuff? Laughing Laughing
Kelly617
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the smaller bottle looks an awful lot like one of those mini Dasani bottles. It isn't really tall enough to be a full 750ml...but it might be the 355ml bottle.
tryon
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note to creators: have mercy on us and quit already with the bottles in front of the photo / open box thingy. ...please?
Kelly617
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so I've been trying to figure out what she's saying in the fast forwarded segment and it sounds to me like:

"But you know what? I think that if you don't want to be sad, and you don't want to be happy...but you're all like 'heee!' and somebody else is like 'Woah' (???) 'heee!' 'Woah' 'heee!' 'woah' (???) ...if happy and sad are fighting each other they'll eventually get (???) happy anyway (???) don't have anymore. (???) but you know what I think...I think that happy will always win...(???)...and if someone starts to cry, and they're all like (crying noises), (???) talk to them (???) REALLLLLY happy...(???) each other (???) and (???) you know?

The end is super garbled. Still, I'm getting the impression that she's discussing how the mood of others can affect your own mood, and vice versa. Like, if someone is happy, they can make you happy, and if someone is sad, they can make you sad, or you can make them happy...or something like that. Lol. I'm not 100% sure, but I think most of what I picked up (which wasn't an awful lot) is at least close. :p
chanda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:

I cant get it too clear..

Looks to me like a prescription bottle of some sort.

The one on the left looks like a bottle of Dasani water. Sorry if anyone has already said that. I'm just now reading through
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: