Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

here is your proof. the REAL story.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bites the head off of a sweet tart bunny

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:
I think more importantly what needs to be pointed out is that the ONLY part of this or any other conversation that is REALLY realavent is the fact that a player was given information from the PM that was not public knowledged or released through a valid ARG chanel... that's it... Everything else really is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS... Very Happy

I disagree. I think the fact that someone in a position of authority in LG15 has been accused of using that position to obtain nude pix of players is extremely relevant.

As I keep saying, I don't care about the damn game. I care about behavior that is unethical at best and sleazy at worst. Assuming, of course, that the allegations are true.

The information I would like to have concerns whether, in each instance, the exchange of pix was initiated by Glenn or by a player. IMO, if Glenn never initiated such an exchange with a player that had not already contacted him to offer pix, he's off the hook. But if he ever was the first to contact a specific player to bring up the nude-pix idea, he abused his position.

I'm frankly flabbergasted that people around here seem to care more about the game than about the possible solicitation of nude pix by the PM.

So... Do you plan on pressing charges? Do you feel entitled to some sense of Justice??? I would like a GOD reason why YOU feel that YOU are entitled to ANYTHING (info, explinations, accountability etc.) regarding this situation...

<<<Tapping Foot>>>
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

AHHHH WHAT DID YOU DO???????????

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wings a sweet tart at IRR

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

AHHHH WHAT DID YOU DO???????????

But it was grape flavored!

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oohhh...well then...

that explains it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

/Ducks

Oh I see how it is!!!

/reaches nto bunyy candy bag and looks around with a glare...

Laughing
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsreallyreal wrote:
So... Do you plan on pressing charges? Do you feel entitled to some sense of Justice??? I would like a GOD reason why YOU feel that YOU are entitled to ANYTHING (info, explinations, accountability etc.) regarding this situation...

<<<Tapping Foot>>>

Actually, I plan to post a lengthy message regarding the legalities and moralities of the situation sometime later today -- probably tonight.

FYI until then -- I happen to be a lawyer. What's more, I have been practicing in the nondiscrimination field for a long time -- longer than some members of this forum have been alive (cough *Josh* cough). As a result, I have expertise with the legal standards relating to sexual harassment.

I do not think that, legally, the behavior that Glenn has been accused of engaging in is actionable. (I'll explain more later.) But morally, I think that if it did take place, it's despicable, and should be a concern of everyone on this board.

Why am I entitled to anything? Because I am a member of this board. Like a lot of other people, I've invested a great deal of time and energy in LG15, and have talked it up to virtually everyone I know.

Because of that investment, and because the Creators have encouraged all of us to participate on an interactive basis in the series and the ARG, I think that I am -- and you are, and everyone else here is -- entitled to an explanation.

If you disagree, fine. You're entitled to your opinion. But I think you're flat-out wrong.

EDITED to remove stupid redundancy

Last edited by Languorous Lass on Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

<<<Tapping Foot>>>

Actually, I plan to post a lengthy message regarding the legalities and moralities of the situation sometime later today -- probably tonight.

FYI until then -- I happen to be a lawyer. What's more, I have been practicing in the nondiscrimination field for a long time -- longer than some members of this forum have been alive (cough *Josh* cough). As a result, I have expertise with the legal standards relating to sexual harassment.

I do not think that, legally, the behavior that Glenn has been accused of engaging in is legally actionable. (I'll explain more later.) But morally, I think that if it did take place, it's despicable, and should be a concern of everyone on this board.

Why am I entitled to anything? Because I am a member of this board. Like a lot of other people, I've invested a great deal of time and energy in LG15, and have talked it up to virtually everyone I know.

Because of that investment, and because the Creators have encouraged all of us to participate on an interactive basis in the series and the ARG, I think that I am -- and you are, and everyone else here is -- entitled to an explanation.

If you disagree, fine. You're entitled to your opinion. But I think you're flat-out wrong.

Lets not let that self inflated sense of ritiousness get anyones feelings hurt here... Wink Laughing

PS - The only reason to be concerned is if there is a threat.. It would seem the percieved threat (Glenn) has been removed... Exactly what other actions would you like to see happen to satissfy all these feelings that you deserve so much? Laughing
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't make me pull this forum over...

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUNNIES PEOPLE BUNNIES!

horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought it was snakes?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think about the bunnies!

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just for Hor

SNAKES PEOPLE SNAKES!

horcruxes
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is something else that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside....
if you know what i mean Wink

Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: