Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0195 - "Comfort Food" [05/21/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chelseyrl
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MayhemII wrote:
laurenesque wrote:
I was starting to be a Jonas/Bree cheerleader, but DB has made me change my mind again.

I don’t like how the Creators are doing this: First Bree sort of unintentionally ditches Jonas, then Jonas flirts with other girls, and now Daniel talks about how close friends he is with Bree.

Is the ever popular B&J fantasy coming to an end? Sad
I thought that when Jonas was flirting with the sisters in the Doctor vid, he was just messing around. I don't think he meant much by it and that he really does care for Bree. I don't think the B&J thing is gonna be ending... but that doesn't mean it's going to happen how some of us want it too.

You just had a Kyle moment.
d'oh!
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRevolver wrote:
Lurker wrote:
redbear wrote:
and by the way, im way not involved enough. did something officially happen to tachy and oppy? was there something announced saying there'd be no more vids from them? b/c this seems like a time when tachy would pop back up and help.

Yeah, it was announced here.

I don't get why they can't just carry on the storyline themselves. Why did they need one specific guy??

The guy in question has ownership of those characters, so they're stuck without him.
cassandralittles
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that jonas and Bree are a great match.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sarah and Watermelonhead would be a good match
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee! Great avvie, watermelonhead!
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cbizzle44 wrote:

one thing that irritated me tho- what was all that footage of his grandmother's funeral doing there? this show has stayed plausible until just now.

ok maybe not exactly plausible,.... but at least possible to film.
it just bugged me.

rayne100 wrote:

I don't beleive it was actual footage of his grandmother's funeral as no one would really video tape that. It's more likely that they were driving past a cemetary and there was a funeral and he filmed it and edited it into his video.

RoseCrowley wrote:

That was what I thought before, but after some reflecting of my own last night, i think these could of been flashbacks of what daniel was thinking...and the production crew put mini clips to also show us what he was thinking when describing his g-ma's funeral(you have to not think about the technical aspect of the video editing, but if a character who is reflecting on his past, giving us the veiwer a better visual...). Maybe?

voyboy wrote:

You guys. It was either something DB had shot and used it in his video, or its "stock footage"

FYI, the Creators announced on mixed media their intention to move away from the vlog format to a less creatively limiting narrative form. Miles said they would use flashbacks and such to help further develop the characters. So, don't go on banging your heads too hard on the wall trying to guess how Daniel inserted these clips in his vlog, because that is not a vlog anymore. I guess you'll have to get used to it from now on. The only relevant question at this point in the development of the series is what the Creators are trying to tell us about the character by inserting flashbacks.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

impulse wrote:
FYI, the Creators announced on mixed media their intention to move away from the vlog format to a less creatively limiting narrative form. Miles said they would use flashbacks and such to help further develop the characters.

Which episode of Mixed Media? Did it happen this week? I thought it was webcast on Tuesday nights.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aithne and I have a prediction of the next vid. We present to you:

0196 P. Monkey Returns... Again
*Daniel's in front of the camera in the study*
Daniel: Jonas isn't talking. I'm doing all the work here, trying to come up with a plan, and he's just got himself locked up in the bathroom. When he went in there, he said it was just to do number one...

*we see Jonas walking away from the foosball table and moving toward the bathroom, distraught; Daniel's voice is heard edited over this footage*

Daniel: ...but that turned into taking a shower, and then into drying his hair. Thing is, though, I never heard water running or a hair dryer.

*cut back to Daniel*

Daniel: It didn't take me long to figure out that he was pulling a Bree. Uh... not the kind where you tie people up and scream at them for two days. Anyway, I've tried everything to get him to come out...

*we see Daniel with P. Monkey on one hand and a bowl of chocolates in the other standing outside the bathroom door; Jonas' eyes can just barely be seen peeking out from the under the door*

Daniel (in P. Monkey's voice): Come on out, honeh. I got some chocolates for you. Come on, babeh. Cheer up, yo.

*cut back to Daniel*

Daniel: ...but it doesn't seem to be working. Man, this sucks. I'm trying to come up with a plan to get Bree back, and Jonas is just... ugh! I don't know what I'm going to do.

*cut back to outside the bathroom door; P. Monkey is on Jonas' skateboard; the foosball table has now been pulled up close to the bathroom*

Daniel (in P. Monkey's voice): Come on, babeh! I'll do a kickflip mctwist for you!

*cut back to Daniel*

Daniel: This really sucks. And I really have to go piss. Like bad.

*final quick cut to P. Monkey beating his head against the skateboard*
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
impulse wrote:
FYI, the Creators announced on mixed media their intention to move away from the vlog format to a less creatively limiting narrative form. Miles said they would use flashbacks and such to help further develop the characters.

Which episode of Mixed Media? Did it happen this week? I thought it was webcast on Tuesday nights.

No, no, it was a while ago. It was in the second or third episode, I think, and I just remembered them talking about that when I saw this video. Sorry I can't give you a better answer.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, impulse, no need to apologize. That's a great and very helpful answer -- thanks.
angiecat14
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know who I should sympathize with more: Daniel or Jonas. Bree's one lucky girl to have such a great support force behind her!
impulse
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angiecat14 wrote:
Bree's one lucky girl to have such a great support force behind her!

Sure! Look where it got her!
MayhemII
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
Aithne and I have a prediction of the next vid. We present to you:

0196 P. Monkey Returns... Again
*Daniel's in front of the camera in the study*
Daniel: Jonas isn't talking. I'm doing all the work here, trying to come up with a plan, and he's just got himself locked up in the bathroom. When he went in there, he said it was just to do number one...

*we see Jonas walking away from the foosball table and moving toward the bathroom, distraught; Daniel's voice is heard edited over this footage*

Daniel: ...but that turned into taking a shower, and then into drying his hair. Thing is, though, I never heard water running or a hair dryer.

*cut back to Daniel*

Daniel: It didn't take me long to figure out that he was pulling a Bree. Uh... not the kind where you tie people up and scream at them for two days. Anyway, I've tried everything to get him to come out...

*we see Daniel with P. Monkey on one hand and a bowl of chocolates in the other standing outside the bathroom door; Jonas' eyes can just barely be seen peeking out from the under the door*

Daniel (in P. Monkey's voice): Come on out, honeh. I got some chocolates for you. Come on, babeh. Cheer up, yo.

*cut back to Daniel*

Daniel: ...but it doesn't seem to be working. Man, this sucks. I'm trying to come up with a plan to get Bree back, and Jonas is just... ugh! I don't know what I'm going to do.

*cut back to outside the bathroom door; P. Monkey is on Jonas' skateboard; the foosball table has now been pulled up close to the bathroom*

Daniel (in P. Monkey's voice): Come on, babeh! I'll do a kickflip mctwist for you!

*cut back to Daniel*

Daniel: This really sucks. And I really have to go piss. Like bad.

*final quick cut to P. Monkey beating his head against the skateboard*

*Wipes way tear*

That was awesome!
00:19:07] MayhemII: Bree what genre of music is "your song"?

[00:19:33] lonelygirl15: genre? the genre of eternal happiness. hmmmmmmm
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z43/HymnofOne/2007-05-22_165204.png

Shocked
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z43/HymnofOne/2007-05-22_165204.png

Shocked

What the hell? Where'd that come from?

MayhemII wrote:
*Wipes way tear*

That was awesome!

Glad you enjoyed it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: