Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

They disappeared 10-30-06
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shirble wrote:
Yeah, like Creative somewhat said, I think we should pay attention to the age emphasis. I seem to remember gemma explicitly saying that The other girl was around Bree's age, 10-15 years ago, and that Gemma herself was 8.

So that theory seems a bit off, to me. I like the sister idea, though. It'd seem slightly odd to me that everyone in this story happens to be an only child.

I doubt the other ceremony's girl would have been Gemma's sister. It would just be too much that doesn't mesh well for the creators to go that route. There'd be the letters issue, the dog issue, the fact that Gemma's family is still supposed to be involved with the commune even while this other girl's family supposedly disappeared, and then there's the fact that Gemma had to sit there and think about what age she was when this happened. If it were something that big, one would think she'd know at all times.

I think the only age related thing that's really supposed to stand out is that this other girl was about the age Bree is now.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Gemma was friends with the other girl's dog...since she was about the age Bree was when she befriended Gemma's dog.

She was probably just a neighbor or something...but I can't wait for another video with some more explanation!
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
SharpI wrote:
Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
#2. This is probably reaching, but....what was Gemma's dog's name? Here's why I ask. What if it was really Gemma's family that ran away from the last ceremony? They ran so fast, that they left their dog behind. Bree would know the dog's name, having been "friends" with her. That could be a MAJOR warning to Bree.

Kasdeja wrote:
That theory #2...I don't think we should discard that...it is toooooo interesting.

Totally agree. It struck me at the time that Gemma went out of her way not to mention the dog's name.

she did mention the dogs name...
Sasha

Yes. She said "Sasha" was the name of the disappeared family's dog. I was talking about Gemma and her own dog, the one that was Bree's best friend - in her first vlog Gemma talks about the dog and even shows its picture, yet never mentions the dog's name. I found that strange at the time and others did too.

It doesn't have to work out exactly right. Gemma might have made up that part about the family's dog. If Gemma's dog's name is Sasha, then Nightmare is right: it's a coded way for Gemma to say that bad things have happened to her family, in a way that only Bree would fully understand.
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:

#2. This is probably reaching, but....what was Gemma's dog's name? Here's why I ask. What if it was really Gemma's family that ran away from the last ceremony? They ran so fast, that they left their dog behind. Bree would know the dog's name, having been "friends" with her. That could be a MAJOR warning to Bree.

I thought of that too when I first saw the vid, then I went back and looked at the other vid's and all the tags from Bree and Gemma that mention the dog and there is no mention of Gemma's dogs name.

I like the theory mentioned that Gemma took in in the dog of the family that dissappeard and that is the dog that are talking about.

Last edited by minsky on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: significant? Reply with quote

the fact that this vid is not up on the tube yet, seems longer than most delays (12 hrs). does that seem weird to anyone?
canadas_baby
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is up on YouTube, on the account gemmers19.

Oh dear.
je_danse112
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: significant? Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
the fact that this vid is not up on the tube yet, seems longer than most delays (12 hrs). does that seem weird to anyone?

Not too weird. Sometimes it takes up to a full day, I believe.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
It doesn't have to work out exactly right. Gemma might have made up that part about the family's dog. If Gemma's dog's name is Sasha, then Nightmare is right: it's a coded way for Gemma to say that bad things have happened to her family, in a way that only Bree would fully understand.

That could work. It's just that we haven't been given any big reasons so far to doubt anything Gemma says (or, more particularly, we haven't really got a patented system for identifying what's code-speak and what isn't), so if that's the way they took it, they'd have to make sure to tie up that loose end (along with all the others that are still dangling; there's been a lot of them; I hope the Creators are thorough in resolving all the plot points, from what Cassie's relevance is to the maps on Lucy's computer to just what the heck that stuff Bree's dad was injecting her with is and what it's supposed to do).

minsky wrote:
I like the theory mentioned that Gemma took in in the dog of the family that dissappeard and that is the dog that are talking about.

I like that theory too, and it should fit the timeline fine. Bree would have only been about 4 or 5 then, so that would leave plenty of time before she would have met the dog several years later.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
I agree. I mean I think her teeth are funny, but it's very hard to pull of veneers if that's what they are. Otherwise she's just blessed with unusually white teeth.

You know...it's only hard to pull off BAD veneers. The people that have good ones...well, you can't tell because their teeth don't look like fluorescent light bulbs.
Anyway, I am starting to agree that there's something up with Gemma. However, in my opinion, Bree was the one that sounded like a total bitch last time....in my opinion, at least. She was very "little miss perfect-ey" and condescending. I don't know, they're both not right. I think Gemma knows more than she's letting on and I think Bree is in denial, which is causing her to be annoyed by Gemma's "advice".
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Harry Potter???? Reply with quote

Quote:
remember Daniel's story about a girl in 1943 in Arizona

Well according to the Harry Potter books, Moaning Myrtle died in 1943.

6/13/1943 to be exact.

Laughing
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

byoung wrote:
doi...as if lil bree talking to her satanic parents was supposed to make everything hunky dory

while we wait, here's something to keep us busy and discuss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgsFnzErDLI

OMG, that video was hilarious! I especially liked the ninjas.

rachelalexis wrote:
who knows if the letters were from the family, or just sent from the order to make it seem like they hadn't disappeared off the face of the planet

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. One thing the video didn't make clear: whether anyone saw the family after the ceremony (but before they disappeared).

I was going to make a number of other points, but Lurker has already made them, far more eloquently than I could. So I'll just add, "What Lurker said."

Last edited by Languorous Lass on Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i haven't posted for awhile, but what can I say? I honestly have been disappointed in the way things have gone. While I totally enjoy the vids with B & D like they used to be, I want answers darnit! I feel like we keep getting things built up but no real answers. I sort of feel like this is the 2006 version of peter and the wolf...i think wolf has been cried a few too many times. And, as for the new Gemma video...all I can say is that she seems to be confirming the fact that whiel things may "seem" all rosy for Bree now that she has chatted with her folks, things really arent' going to be.

I hope something gets answered soon, because otherwise I'm not sure i'm going to keep watching which is too bad. I was enjoying it up to the point of the ceremony that never was Sad
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have another thought. Why is everyone so sure that "Gemma" (I'm too lazy to find her real name) got this job through being friends with Jessica Rose? Couldn't they have met when they were both cast at the beginning of this project? How does everyone know that they were friends before this?
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Saaaaaaay, have I happened to mention how much I can't stand Gemma?His head smashed in and his heart cut out
And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged
And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off
And his pen--

That's enough singing for now, lads... looks like there's dirty work afoot. Wink
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Harry Potter???? Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Quote:
remember Daniel's story about a girl in 1943 in Arizona

Well according to the Harry Potter books, Moaning Myrtle died in 1943.

6/13/1943 to be exact.

Laughing

you really now your harry potter, huh? i'm a big fan, but i had no idea what the date of her death was! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: