Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0092 Bad Decisions(12/6/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lex22885
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed a few "weird" things with the filming of this video. We can all agree that the flower definately wilts more, but when i was watching it closely I also noticed that the tints were changing around Gemma (blue, green, yellowish). It's probably insignificant, but I thought it was strange.

Also, did anyone else notice the mural appear to "blow in the wind"? Maybe I'm just seeing things haha.
khjq
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I've said before, Gemma is an android thats malfunctioning, thats why she gives mix messages, and it also explains why her hair looks like barbie doll hair(cuz it is barbie doll hair!) and why she has an abnormally long neck.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm not going to go back and quote all of your previous posts that I agree and disagree with -- I'm just going to tell y'all what I think.

1) Gemma's general weirdness. I think Kristine is right that Gemma's vids have a completely different tone and feeling since she thought she was being followed by the Order. I'm betting that she is, as Reb suggests, being forced to make these videos by the Order. Like a couple of people thought, that last admonition for Bree to tell her if she finds anything interesting in her parents' note is definitely suspicious.

So, because she's still on their side, she's trying to slip in hidden messages to B&D. "The only ones you can trust are each other." Didn't she also tell Bree in the chat that Bree didn't have to trust her (Gemma) if she didn't want to, but that she should still trust Daniel? I don't think the repetition of that theme is any coincidence. Plus there's . . .

2) The story about Gemma's date. The only logical interpretation I can figure is that she was drawing an analogy between Her Hot Date and Jonas. He seems all charming and lovely, and she's so hot on him that she's pretending to have a good time just so she can be with him, and then suddenly something seemingly minor happens and he turns on her. Jonas is a charming hottie as well, and seems to be the perfect -- if not guy, then at least solution to B&D's problems. But, like Hot Date Guy, he's likely to turn on them -- at the drop of his little knit hat.

Why doesn't she come right out and tell B&D not to trust Jonas? Because the Order is watching her, and she knows that Jonas is connected with the Order. So she concocts this elaborate fake story about another hot guy.

And speaking of hidden messages, then there's . . .

3) That rose. It was definitely, unmistakably a lot more crushed at the end of the vid than it was at the beginning. Do roses have any special significance to the O.T.O.? Or to . . . Illuminati the Illuminati? Wink

And . . .

4) The comment that Holden mentions about "I've given you all the information and advice I have." Both we and Bree know that Gemma has access to plenty more information. She explicitly promised Bree in the "Learning Egyptian" and "A Watcher" vids that she'd do more research and get back to Bree about it. But now she's saying she has no more information? That's another hidden message, IMHO.

What do y'all think?
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think bree should post her parents letter. I miss the researching and decoding....
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, me too.
honeybee627
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lass, you are dead on with #1. Gemma has really changed her tune.
And she completely dropped the issue about thinking she was being followed - she got over that paranoria pretty quickly. There is no doubt that her behavior is strange, and she has beeen communicating in metaphorical code from the beginning. ("Nut Kills Man"???) And she has definitely now said at least twice that Bree should only trust Daniel - even as she criticizes Bree for not listening to her advice!

Another thing that has been bothering me for awhile is the idea that going home is even an option. Ignoring the OpAphid video for a second, why would Gemma (or Daniel, for that matter) think there is any point in Bree going "home"? There is no more home! Bree's parents could be anywhere - the Order is a world-wide organization. Bree has no other friends and apparently no other family. I notice that Gemma does not say, "Go back and stay with Daniel's family and stop by your own house to search for clues and then go to the local police." She just says go home, which makes me think that, as many people have said, Gemma has somehow been forced into giving Bree this advice. She doesn't even try to rationalize why they should go home, other than to get off the street.

The most intriguing part of this video, imo, is the thing about taking another look at the note from Bree's parents is. I'd like to see that idea explored a bit.

But not for long because I, too, am getting tired of this iertia. Make a move, B & D!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
Soooo....she goes from being mad at B&D to talking about her date...to...B&D again...Scatterbrained, much, Gemma?

I think it shows that Gemma is self-centered and self-involved. Case in point... she wants to be a part of things, so she images she's being followed. She wants Bree and Daniel to be safe but wants to talk about her date or her flatmates. It's interesting character development, though it does make her less likable. It also kinda leads me to think she doesn't really care for Bree and Daniel all that much. And really, why should she? She's just someone who watched Bree's videos and used to know her once..... or is she?

aww poor gemma feels left out.

maybe she's jealous that she never got picked to be in the ceremony.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
aww poor gemma feels left out.

maybe she's jealous that she never got picked to be in the ceremony.

Oh, please, let's not get into this whole discussion again. Brick wall
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This had some interesting facts about the meaning of a rose:
http://www.whitedragon.org.uk/articles/rose.htm

Also, I thought the darkened, wilted rose may be related to the "purity bond" of sorts?

Could Bree have broken her purity bond somehow? Or would she be breaking it by staying with Jonas?
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bored.... we need another OH MY GOD video. Some mega action...
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, a dark red rose symbolizes unconscious beauty.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: My take on things... Reply with quote

First post!

Okay, so my theory is based on Gemma being closely watched/blackmailed by the Order (or someone else even)? I don't really think I need to explain why I think that she is being followed, everyone else seems to have touched that. But basically I think we can understand that Gemma no longer has limitless communication with Bree and needs to chose her words VERY carefully so as to get permission to post the video at all.

a) It is clear that she is meant to send a message from the watcher: GO HOME. She also makes it clear that she disagrees with that message, telling B not to trust her.

b) The date is [hopefully] a parallel to something else. My first thought was when she mentioned 'intermission'. Now of all the concerts I've been to, the only ones that have intermissions are orchestra concerts. Gemma states that this is a 'band' and somehow my mind jumps to a popular music band concert. So no intermission.

The only reason she would invent an intermission would be to give Bree a clue. I'm not sure what that clue is, but I remember B saying that her parents met at the intermission of a play. Perhaps Gemma knows something about B's parents? Something new?

c) The rose could symbolize dying love. Either B and D's relationship falling apart or Gemma losing respect for Bree.

Just my two cents. Hopefully I didn't repeat too much, I hate it when people do that.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This had some interesting facts about the meaning of a rose:
http://www.whitedragon.org.uk/articles/rose.htm

Verrrrrrrry interesting. So even the Egyptians used it as a symbol? Definitely something to consider.

Also, I thought the darkened, wilted rose may be related to the "purity bond" of sorts?

Could Bree have broken her purity bond somehow? Or would she be breaking it by staying with Jonas?

Or maybe Jonas would try to seduce her. Or, as others have suggested in other threads, maybe he would be required to impregnate her as part of that infernal ceremony that I really wish the storyline would get back to.
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am liking her less and less.
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea on the rose symbolising a life ended shortly..
(That made no sense.. hmm, you've read the rest of the forum, you get me)
anyhow I believe that the rose symbolises the end.. of her (gemma's) life.
She states, "yes! I do have a life (outside this apartment)" yer, whatever Gemma your rose is telling us a different story.

Her life, as an independant entity is over, I believe this video is total knowledge that the Order as caught up with her. And she is a puppet to them. (Put a puppet in her next video!)

I feel as though we should be hearing background noises in her videos not Jonas'.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: