Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0121 - "Foosball Battle" [01/24/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireDancer23
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Video Picture description: Could a member of the Order look that innocent??

Hmm. That's a good question, much like the whole joking thing brought up

I need the tanscript, I couldn't hear half the stuff they said.

What freaked me out is when Jonas is holding the camera talking to Daniel and behind Dan on the roof it looks like a vent or a trapdoor in the roof is hanging down, aka open. That scared the crap outta me. I expected someone to jump out and start firing, holy crap

am i blind? i watched the vid several times and didnt see a vent or trapdoor behind him....
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did Jonas do to his head?
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macabea13 wrote:
Inigo wrote:
OMG I absolutely loved the Kubrick Homage. Well done creators!!

What was the Kubrick Homage?

Well At least I think its an homage, I dont know the creators real intentions

The entire first montage, with the William Tell Overture and sped up footage, imitates a famous scene from Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange, were the main character has s e x with two girls, also with sped up footage and the same melody.

Last edited by Inigo on Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:

I need the tanscript, I couldn't hear half the stuff they said.

What freaked me out is when Jonas is holding the camera talking to Daniel and behind Dan on the roof it looks like a vent or a trapdoor in the roof is hanging down, aka open. That scared the crap outta me. I expected someone to jump out and start firing, holy crap

*gasp* maybe Bree is gone!!
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go try and screencap it. It might not even be a trapdoor/vent, but, meh

There. it looks like the over has sort of been slid sideways. It just is weird for a vent to be open is all

EDITED: Screencap Smile

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuggestionDiabolique wrote:
To all of you who are wondering about Jonas' comment about being a part of the order and all being the truth or not, why didn't the order chase after their car that one day in the mall parking garage? The order has been after Bree (or at least that is what the general consensus was I thought). I don't think it would have been hard to capture her/follow them back to Jonas' place. Maybe they weren't worried about Bree because they've already had her "trapped" at Jonas' home. They were just using her without her knowing to take her father down. Just a thought.

I don't think the Order wants to capture Bree. They've shown no interest in doing so. They just want to know where she is, and they want to make sure she's safe.

The two times that, um stuff has hit the fan: both times when Bree got away from them. When Daniel and Bree went homeless, I think the Order went berserk, and in desperation they over-played Gemma and exposed her as their agent. Gemma may now be dead.

The second time Bree got away: when she slipped out to meet Mr. Bree. I think she got past the Order somehow without being seen. My own interpretation of what happened in the parking garage: the Order followed *Daniel and Jonas* and thus found Bree again. They didn't want Mr. Bree to tell Bree something (probably that he was not her dad) and so the Order shot him dead the first moment they could do so without endangering Bree.

So if Bree escapes again, the Order may again be forced to play a strong hand. However, I think it's most likely that whatever escape method Bree has used (assuming she's gone) has actually been arranged by the Order.
aquanetnightmare
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think it's any possibility that she's gone back into the whole brainwashed thing of thinking that she has to listen to the Order and wants to be with them or something?

That probably made no sense...

I still think she ran away again lol
4a 6f 6e 61 73 20 63 61 6e 20 62 65 20 4d 59 20 42 72 75 63 65 20 57 61 79 6e 65
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:

Definately the first thing that captured my eye on wikipedia. We really don't know for sure about Jonas' background. Who knows?

Another thing that caught my eye...all those papers in the background. Where are they? What kind of room? There are tons and tons of papers...just piled on top of each other. It seems very disorganised. Was this Jonas' research on his parents, or someone elses' paperwork? What could it be for?

And something else...anyone else notice how dusty that foosball table was? And supposedly they've been using it and using it...maybe its just because Jonas has had it for a long time--but never had anyone to use it until now.

And Bree is hiding out in her room...seems strange. I think Jonas is interested in Bree...and he was feeling out Daniel to see if he still cared about her. I think that if Daniel said he still cared about her, then Jonas wouldn't try to persue Bree, but now that he knows otherwise...will swooning Bree be his next move? Either way, I don't think Bree likes Jonas that much either.

Excellent video, I thought. It just was fun...seemed normal, like a real video...and it showed that they do think about the Order still...but they need to stop playing games and get serious.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
buffyxo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kk I don't know if this has been resolved in the prev. video forum, but with the whole tweedledee tweedledum comment from bree in yesterday's vid bringing up the poem with a battle between tweedledee and tweedledum. did n e one else find it odd that the title was fooseball battle and jonas winning?
I could be completely off the wall so ignore this if it doesnt make sense! Embarassed
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone notice the numbers in the video? DO u think they have any sifnificance?
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is just a vent. My vents look like that. Maybe they needed heat, or air conditioning. Ours are always open.
lookinginonyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffyxo wrote:
kk I don't know if this has been resolved in the prev. video forum, but with the whole tweedledee tweedledum comment from bree in yesterday's vid bringing up the poem with a battle between tweedledee and tweedledum. did n e one else find it odd that the title was fooseball battle and jonas winning?
I could be completely off the wall so ignore this if it doesnt make sense! Embarassed

But in the poem, they both forgot their battle when the black crow came into the picture. But it is interesting that the word Battle was used to describe the video and it's in the poem as well. "They agreed to have a battle." It seems that both boys decided free-willed-ly to battle out on the foosball table.. What's the scare?!?
Mireille
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those boys have great chemistry... but not in a proving science wrong for the rest of their lives kind of way. Laughing

I'm inclined to believe the song was just a joke and a wink at the forums' theories about Jonas too... I hope so anyway. Jonas being evil would be kind of a tired twist after Gemma.

Jules, call me. I'll teach you to say "My name is..." in French with my patented, minimally violent tutorials.
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
I think the whole, Jonas singing and what he said, was just him making fun of all the comments he gets. Like, with Daniel and the 17year olds? He's basically singing allthe stuff we reckoned he was up to. You get me?

agreed. jonas always was kinda a voice for us forum people. he was "an observer" once, too, remember.
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aquanetnightmare wrote:
Think it's any possibility that she's gone back into the whole brainwashed thing of thinking that she has to listen to the Order and wants to be with them or something?

That probably made no sense...

I still think she ran away again lol

no that made sense. i totally agree with you here. i think her father's dying wish really was for her to go back and help the order. she has never really told us everything her father said that day. just the key info that he's not her real dad, etc. but she's been a completely different person ever since then, and we blame it on her loss, but honestly i think we can just blame it on her. i think she feels she's got nothing left so she might as well do what she knows, and that's work for the order. they need someone new now that gemma's gone.

who's up for a tachyon vid seeing bree walk around with lucy again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: