Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0178- "Blog Girl" [4/23/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
browneyedgirl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't believe that Jules is the new girl, so I don't pay much attention to videos describing her exercise routines or whatever. My vote is still on Taylor. But that's just me. I just can't take Jules seriously and until they've officially made her a part of the story I'm not even going to try. I don't understand why Bree doesn't acknowledge any of the other possible new girls, and why she is repeatedly asking for help when there's help in abundance.

But otherwise Bree was funny and cute in this video

And I'm ready for some hypnotizing now! I enjoy videos where they interact because the three of them have good chemistry together
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree's still cute, but I thought that this video was pretty lousy. I have no idea why the Creators haven't jumped ship on this Jules business...nearly nobody likes her (myself included), and it's becoming a huge deadweight on the series.

So, the first third of the video is commenting on another video series that nobody likes, the second third of the video is telling a story that would be much more effective if shown firsthand, and the last third (the "plot revelation" part) is telling us information that we already know.

I was never one to jump on the "omg the series sux without glenn" bandwagon, but the past couple of videos have been pretty darn bad.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!
NO MORE JULES!
Please stop
She is no good
I hope they don't make her cannon.
I might have to agree with Smelltheflowers even though it sounds like such a hard thing to do.
Stop watching Lonelygirl15?
just after I did a speech about it in my speech class?
NEVER!
But honestly, Jules cannot act at all.
Bree, you are looking far to hard into Jules, check out the other girls PLEASE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inigo wrote:
"Dark Side of the Moon"

Seems like a reference to the famous Pink Floyd Album... could it mean something?

coolgeek007 wrote:
Hey guys, kevin here..aka coolgeek007

Just for the reference of “dark side of the moon”…People often refer to “the dark side of the moon”, but there is no such thing. The sun shines on all sides of it in turn. However, there is a “far side of the moon” which is never seen from the earth. Over the eons, the gravitational forces of the earth have slowed down the moon’s rotation about its axis until the rotational period exactly matches the revolution period about the earth.

Hm so maybe it can be a clue….

As Lurker said, Bree doesn't seem like a Pink Floyd fan. We do of course know that she was into astrophysics, so she is likely to know something about the far side of the moon. I like to believe that Tachyon introduced her to some cool music and as such it's a Pink Floyd reference too. After all, Tachyon used a piano rendition of, 'Can I play with Madness?' by Iron Maiden in her first video.

In any case, if you take the two possible sources of the reference together then it describes their situation in the bunker quite well - a place that is unseen, and the ugly emotional tendencies coming out in some of the charaters (Danielbeast) as was the theme of the Pink Floyd album. To be honest, I don't want to stretch the second bit too far as I don't want DannyB to go Syd Barrett on our asses.

Smelltheflowers wrote:
Well, aside from my utter disgust for Jules, I visited the site Bree mentioned in this video (To see it, click Here).

Since there isn't much information on the front page, do you think one of us should attempt to contact them, maybe under the guise of being interested in joining the Hymn of One?

It might be a silly idea, I'm just throwing it out there Embarassed

I did that pretty much as soon as the site was found, and I still haven't received anything. Come on, I want some of this religious babble that Bree promised me!

Come to think of it, I found what Bree said kind of confusing. She seemed to make a passing reference to the opposite of a higher power - what's a lower power? Leprechauns?

thelogicpuzzler wrote:
aerial wrote:
i think the hypnotizing stuff might actually work.

what else do they have to do?

On Mythbusters, they hypnotized some cast and crew members and found that people remember more details of a traumatic events when they're hypnotized versus pure memory.

If I remember rightly, my boyfriend's mother uses this technique in her job as a post-traumatic psychotherapist. She says it works really well for coming to terms with trauma. Of course, she's highly trained and Jtko and DB are not. Ah well, it beats drinking.
Susan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... Since we're mostly in agreement, why don't we choose among the girls we do like and all of us start treating her like the new girl. We could blog her, be an intermediary between her and BDJ, and point out all the reasons why THIS girl is the one. We are a LOT of people. The combined force of all of us could move the story forward, don't you think? After all, it happened in Star Trek.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

higher power is left general to avoid offending sometimes. God, jehovah, goddess, earth mother, some higher power than ourselves.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mousegirl, you are a sweetie, and I don't mean to be nit-picky, but the proper spelling of the word is 'canon' (in this context). I can't help it; it grates on my nerves like nails on a chalkboard. I guess that's because I got attacked for spelling it the proper way quite a bit early on.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
higher power is left general to avoid offending sometimes. God, jehovah, goddess, earth mother, some higher power than ourselves.

I don't think it's just about avoiding offending: loads of people refer to a higher power nowadays as an acknowledgement that all religions are expressing a common human experience. So the earth mother *is* god and vice versa.

But what's the opposite of a higher power? Please don't let it be leprechauns or underwear gnomes or the squirrels that attack vending machines.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
Mousegirl, you are a sweetie, and I don't mean to be nit-picky, but the proper spelling of the word is 'canon' (in this context). I can't help it; it grates on my nerves like nails on a chalkboard. I guess that's because I got attacked for spelling it the proper way quite a bit early on.

gah
I am sorry
I didn't even notice
Crying or Very sad
I am the queen at typos....
I actually type things I hear, and will skip things because in my head I think it, but don't type it

I will try to catch myself next time
Embarassed
I am uberly embarrassed by my mistake
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rupaZer0 wrote:
ericski wrote:

I don't think it's just about avoiding offending: loads of people refer to a higher power nowadays as an acknowledgement that all religions are expressing a common human experience. So the earth mother *is* god and vice versa.

But what's the opposite of a higher power? Please don't let it be leprechauns or underwear gnomes or the squirrels that attack vending machines.

true, that's why i said sometimes. i figured it would be safe to say without causing a backlash. anyway... Smile
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
guysssssssss shut up and quit bitching how the series sucks. honestly I dont give a flying fizzuck and if i hear it anymore im gonna get REAL mad

take it to complaints. not in here

Obviously your the only one disagreeing.
Who made you god btw?
Jesus. -.-
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
I always feel really bad for making mistakes
I don't feel as bad now
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
I have only one comment at this point in time.

Where the f**k is DB?

I'm pissed.

Agreed. This sucks. I'm sick of plain blogs. Action is needed now. And Jules should be GONE. f**k. Can I say that word on here? LOL. Evil or Very Mad

*edit* guess not lmao.
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys yousef is on vacation with his family in virginia i think it is so i dont think well be seeing him for awhile
Hippie
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
guysssssssss shut up and quit bitching how the series sucks. honestly I dont give a flying fizzuck and if i hear it anymore im gonna get REAL mad

take it to complaints. not in here

I both understand and am confused by your statement... 1st a videos comments is for people to talk about the video, and sometime that includes bitching (though I prefer ranting, bitching doesnt bring real points) True that comments could cross over to complaints, but not always...

And anyway, get mad, I am! Its just mine is about the LG downfall, and yours is about views like mine!

All i can say is Im almost wishing Glenn never came along, I would have NEVER had a high respect for the show, I watched before, but the anticipation of more came around the time he signed on, and now that hes gone, the videos are obviously (to me) suffering...

I mean even the high points since he left just havent been amazing by any means, at this point the rescue of daniel will stay the high point of LG, and im near sure it wont be topped...

On the good side though, those of you who liked the original vlogging videos should be somewhat happy by the (boring) turn of events...

ps- Im not the one to complain at these vlog videos most the time, there has to be down time, but this is too much, and since Yousef is in my state, i have a bad feeling nothing really moving will come soon, also a poster mentioned alot learned in the past 6 videos, i have to disagree, the info was given to us, YES, but really, none of it matters that much, it doesnt change the evil/good storyline but so much...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: