Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friday the 13th
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
affihq
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Friday the 13th Reply with quote

somehow I think that the religious event Bree is attending is 1 day before friday the 13th, also, it is the month of October (halloween) and somehow I feel that this has a bond with the occultist activity that will stir up in the coming days.

Also, if you look at the videos of Bree hanging out with her teacher, they are definetly preparing for some Wiccan event to befall them.

My guess is that the event is at night, and at the strike of midnight on friday the 13th of the month of October, some bad things are goin to happen.

Releasing evil perhaps.
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she better not end the world or i will be super pissed! i have a party planned for the 13th! Very Happy i'm gonna make all my friends sit through these videos, whether they like it or not! they will soon become addicted! evil sh*t's goin' down on the 13th! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nicole
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.

* Merv closes it, and gives his attention to Nicole =P
* Nicole22 melts
* Merv saves some Nicole for his cookies Razz
<Merv> They gotta be loved now Razz
<Nicole22> awwwww!!!
laurenesque
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday the 13th Reply with quote

affihq wrote:

Also, if you look at the videos of Bree hanging out with her teacher, they are definetly preparing for some Wiccan event to befall them.

Uh... how do you figure?
persephony
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder, maybe Bree's ceremony will happen at midnight (the 13th.) Friday October 13th, 1307 was when the occult group The Knights Templar were taken down in France.
PorcObby
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the whole LG/Cassie thing and all the mystery, but I have to admit I'm a little worried about the whole bad rep for pagans thing. Please at least do not refer to Bree's religion as "Wiccan". It is in no way related to wicca. Not trying to sound naggish. Just concerned. Thank you.
morrighana
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiccan...Knights Templar...occult....none of those words are actually associated with anything evil...unless you are looking at it from a ....no, that's going to get me in trouble.

While this is fiction and fiction has almost always been unkind to any of the above during storytelling, I sincerely hope that the creators aren't about to say that Bree and her family or Cassie and Frank are "evil witches" about to free Satan from hell to wreak havoc on the world...*sigh* nevermind...losing battle, that one.

Morri Very Happy

EDIT: Right...TiNaG...got it. Razz
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday the 13th Reply with quote

affihq wrote:
...also, it is the month of October

Shut up!!! Shocked Are you serious???

Wink
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Friday the 13th Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
affihq wrote:
...also, it is the month of October

Shut up!!! Shocked Are you serious???

Wink

lol
Keevy06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

persephony Says:

"I wonder, maybe Bree's ceremony will happen at midnight (the 13th.) Friday October 13th, 1307 was when the occult group The Knights Templar were taken down in France."

I don't know if you really want to call the Knights Templar a cult. I thought that was just nasty rumors spread about them at the time to discourage anyone from supporting them...?

I'm not sure if I buy that the Knights Templar are going to be incorporated into LG15 but....

I can see how this might go though.. Crowley stated he was a 33rd degree Mason. I've been doing a lot of reading and it is really debatable whether he was a Mason or not. Some branches recognize him and some don't. It seems like he was initiated in Mexico.. then I read that "Crowley joined a French Grand Lodge which was unrecognized by 'mainstream' Freemasonry. In fact, one of Crowley's well-known writings expresses his great disgust when he wasn't acknowledged as a Mason by those in London, his home at the time"... and then "Crowley last appears as a member of Anglo-Saxon Lodge No. 343 in 1908. His name does not appear in the 1934 published list of members of the Grand Loge de France. " also something about the person who 'initiated' him was selling false documents to people (memberships to the Masons - documents saying people were Masons when they really were not)... sooo... he may or may not have been an official mason but at one point in time he thought he was one...

... and The Templars are suspected as being associated with the Masons.. it is possible that some of the knights joined and became Masons... This is pretty debatable too though...

So I guess whether or not you think there is a connection depends on what sources you read and believe regarding these two subjects (Crowley being a Mason and the Knights Templar being affiliated with the Masons)

- I can't seem to find straight answers to these questions anwhere, everyone seems to have a different opinion -

And on a side note Crowleys symbol for OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) is a Pyramid with the Eye (the male) (I think the Mason's had a symbol with a pyramid that looked very similar), and a dove (semen) coming from the pyramid towards the Grail (which is the female)... The grail - the Knights Templar... The Knights Templar were also speculated as being on a search for the holy Grail... but this is probably false too - debatable - but my opinion is that it is only speculation.

aaaaahhhhhhh

probably all irrelevant but I had fun looking into it.
thatismynoodle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keevy06 wrote:

I can see how this might go though.. Crowley stated he was a 33rd degree Mason. I've been doing a lot of reading and it is really debatable whether he was a Mason or not. Some branches recognize him and some don't. It seems like he was initiated in Mexico.. then I read that "Crowley joined a French Grand Lodge which was unrecognized by 'mainstream' Freemasonry. In fact, one of Crowley's well-known writings expresses his great disgust when he wasn't acknowledged as a Mason by those in London, his home at the time"... and then "Crowley last appears as a member of Anglo-Saxon Lodge No. 343 in 1908. His name does not appear in the 1934 published list of members of the Grand Loge de France. " also something about the person who 'initiated' him was selling false documents to people (memberships to the Masons - documents saying people were Masons when they really were not)... sooo... he may or may not have been an official mason but at one point in time he thought he was one...

... and The Templars are suspected as being associated with the Masons.. it is possible that some of the knights joined and became Masons... This is pretty debatable too though...

So I guess whether or not you think there is a connection depends on what sources you read and believe regarding these two subjects (Crowley being a Mason and the Knights Templar being affiliated with the Masons)

- I can't seem to find straight answers to these questions anwhere, everyone seems to have a different opinion -

And on a side note Crowleys symbol for OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) is a Pyramid with the Eye (the male) (I think the Mason's had a symbol with a pyramid that looked very similar), and a dove (semen) coming from the pyramid towards the Grail (which is the female)... The grail - the Knights Templar... The Knights Templar were also speculated as being on a search for the holy Grail... but this is probably false too - debatable - but my opinion is that it is only speculation.

aaaaahhhhhhh

probably all irrelevant but I had fun looking into it.

Good research on Crowley. He joined a lodge of freemasonry that wasn't regonized by a grand lodge. Meaning pretty much what you said, he isn't regonized as a freemason.

Also one of the theories of freemasonry is that it was founded by Knight Templars that fled.
Keevy06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thatismynoodle wrote:
Good research on Crowley.

Thanks!! - I get bored and Masonry interests me for some reason. If I was a boy, I'd totally join lol then I would leak all of their secrets.. or keep them to myself and feel all cool..

I found out that my dad was asked to join and he turned it down 3 times... I was pretty pissed

thatismynoodle wrote:
Also one of the theories of freemasonry is that it was founded by Knight Templars that fled.

I read the first few chapters to this book about freemasonry about a year ago (it got drab). It was written by this guy (I am at work and cannot look to see who the author was or what the book was called lol) who was not a mason but had permission to use one of their libraries to write a book about the history of freemasonry. Basically what I got from it was that the Masons were founded long before the Templars. It wasn't even a social club at first. it was a bunch of Mason's (stone workers) who wanted to charge more for their work then the king would allow. So they started something almost like a union, which was forbidden, and started charging people a lot of money for their work. Eventually they got really popular, the secrecy intrigued people and they were pretty well-off in regards to finances, and they let a couple Lords and Kings join. It became really 'cool' to be called a Freemason and it ended up turning away from some stone workers union and into a secretive social club.

Not as cool as one of the Knights Templar starting Freemasonry but it makes sense to me!
thatismynoodle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keevy06 wrote:
thatismynoodle wrote:
Good research on Crowley.

Thanks!! - I get bored and Masonry interests me for some reason. If I was a boy, I'd totally join lol then I would leak all of their secrets.. or keep them to myself and feel all cool..

I found out that my dad was asked to join and he turned it down 3 times... I was pretty pissed

I know the feeling. I joined up about 2-3 years ago and I love every minute of it. The funny part is most the secrets of freemasonry are all online on one site or another. And no, I will not confirm anything Razz

Keevy06 wrote:
thatismynoodle wrote:

I read the first few chapters to this book about freemasonry about a year ago (it got drab). It was written by this guy (I am at work and cannot look to see who the author was or what the book was called lol) who was not a mason but had permission to use one of their libraries to write a book about the history of freemasonry. Basically what I got from it was that the Masons were founded long before the Templars. It wasn't even a social club at first. it was a bunch of Mason's (stone workers) who wanted to charge more for their work then the king would allow. So they started something almost like a union, which was forbidden, and started charging people a lot of money for their work. Eventually they got really popular, the secrecy intrigued people and they were pretty well-off in regards to finances, and they let a couple Lords and Kings join. It became really 'cool' to be called a Freemason and it ended up turning away from some stone workers union and into a secretive social club.

Not as cool as one of the Knights Templar starting Freemasonry but it makes sense to me!

Yeah there is oodles of origin theories, beliefs and facts. I was interested in those at first but as soon as I joined there is so many other things that have kept me interested in researching and exploring.

If you have any questions about freemasonry feel free to ask!
ford0067
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keevy06 wrote:

Keevy06,

As a freemason in Pennsylvania I can tell you this is probably not true. If it is someone violated a very basic principal of the Fraternity. In order to become a Mason you must ask a Mason. Here is the a link the the official text from the Grand Lodge of PA http://www.pagrandlodge.org/2be1ask1.html

Also there is great debate even in the Fraternity about it's true origins prior to the early 1700's. If your interested a good text outlining the possible Templar connection to Freemasonry read Born in Blood: The Lost Secrets of Freemasonry by John J. Robinson.
thatismynoodle
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ford0067 wrote:
Keevy06 wrote:

Keevy06,

As a freemason in Pennsylvania I can tell you this is probably not true. If it is someone violated a very basic principal of the Fraternity. In order to become a Mason you must ask a Mason. Here is the a link the the official text from the Grand Lodge of PA http://www.pagrandlodge.org/2be1ask1.html

That is true.

He could have been asked to goto a dinner or an information night.

The Grand Lodge of California is same, but they have sorta lifted that policy. We are allowed to ask "Have you ever considered joining freemasonry." We can't straight out ask someone but we can now hint at it more.

A further note: Each lodge of Freemasonry is under a Grand Lodge of Masonry. So while he is under the PA Grand Lodge I'm under the CA Grand Lodge. So while we may differ on some rule (little stuff like how we wear our aprons and such.) There are some concepts that we stray very far from and asking someone to join is one of the universal ones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: