Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stupid Boys...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Stupid Boys... Reply with quote

After recent events, I've decided to become a feminist. So, I figured I'd start a thread where all of us girls (Or guys if you want to join in, too, you can. I'm not stopping you.) can talk about how stupid boys are.

Anyone want to begin???

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has got to be the stupidest thread I've ever seen ...and the internet can get pretty inane.

Feminism is NOT about hating men/boys, or how they can be stupid. And I think this thread makes it incredibly clear that acting stupid has nothing to do with gender.

Just WOW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking as a woman, I find that we are really not any better then men. As a gender, we tend to be catty, superficial and so obsessed with pointless things that we forget what is truly important. So as much as men can be blithering idiots, so can we.
quikstrike98
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having lived with women platonically (as housemates) and lived with girlfriends and a wife, I have to say that from a man's perspective, unless you're gettin' some, there is WAY too much hassle involved in living with a woman. It just ain't worth it.

Of course, women could probably feel the same way about guys....

Come to think of it, after my experiences with my wife, it's still not worth it. Keep your apartment honey, and don't bother leaving a toothbrush on my sink..... Razz
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have to see one more commercial where a guy is portrayed as some beef-witted applejohn who couldn't think his way out of a wet cardboard box, I'm going to crash a plane into a building. You broads have it so easy these days, so quit your yapping.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll trade you one moronic man commercial for one big-breasted, tight-shirted "oh my god, look at my hair" commercial?

I think we should just admit that we in the forum are perfect and everyone else sucks and get on with our lives Very Happy
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women: can't live with them... pass the beernuts.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

Men: can't live with them....have you seen my extra batteries?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

Shocked
quikstrike98
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:

Mmmmmm, toyyyzzzzz.... Twisted Evil
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Stupid Boys... Reply with quote

Noelle wrote:
After recent events, I've decided to become a feminist. So, I figured I'd start a thread where all of us girls (Or guys if you want to join in, too, you can. I'm not stopping you.) can talk about how stupid boys are.

Anyone want to begin???

If it is not to personal, tell us about your recent events, maybe some of us can help. Yes, sometimes boys are stupid, and sometimes girls are too. This doesn't change for men or women either. We all do stupid things. Sometimes out of our frustration we tend to bash members of the opposite sex, and although alot of people will take offense to this, I think it is a normal reaction especially when we feel we've been wronged.

Boys and men communicate different than girls and women. The hard part about this is learning how to understand the differences. Just because someone communicates different doesn't mean it's wrong. There have been many books, papers, research and talk shows on this subject.

There are people here with all kinds of different experiences, of all ages. Maybe we could help shed a little light on your recent events.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have to interject here that there are some feminists who do make it their mission to bash men. I'm not saying it's right or it's what true feminism is all about...but it does happen.
As for men, well...I like 'em ok. I like them more than girls typically. I'm one of those girls that is annoying to other girls because I'm friends with all the guys and have "secret" information. Guys are much less of a pain in the ass than women. My only complaint is that once they have a girlfriend or get married, their lady isn't to psyched about them having a friend that's a girl. That's really more of a girl complaint than a guy complaint.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
My only complaint is that once they have a girlfriend or get married, their lady isn't to psyched about them having a friend that's a girl. That's really more of a girl complaint than a guy complaint.

I have noticed that with most if not all of my married friends. They're made to feel guilty just for noticing an attractive woman (and I'm not saying leering or pointing her out, but just noticing), and that's natural! But having a friend who's a female... that's not allowed at all, it seems like. Then again, it seems like when you're married, you can only have married friends...which is why I don't see my married friends much. Sad
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that its the truly healthy relationships where you can feel free to be friends with whoever you want. My hubby and I have always been honest with each other, from square 1. Our first date was and AC/DC concert with his friends (and mom). We stopped by a strip club on our way home. So his (and my) looking at other people is not a big deal. We tend to have different interests when it comes to going out, so when we head out sans partner, these are our simple rules

1) Do not exchange bodily fluids
2) Do not exchange phone numbers
3) Do not bring someone home or go home with someone.

I go out dancing with the girls, he goes out and does manly things with the guys and we completely trust each other.

But every person and relationship is different. And sometimes I find that we, as women, are looking for some revelation or hidden meaning in everything that men do, when sometimes, they really do just want to watch the game Smile
rachelalexis
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
My only complaint is that once they have a girlfriend or get married, their lady isn't to psyched about them having a friend that's a girl. That's really more of a girl complaint than a guy complaint.

I have noticed that with most if not all of my married friends. They're made to feel guilty just for noticing an attractive woman (and I'm not saying leering or pointing her out, but just noticing), and that's natural! But having a friend who's a female... that's not allowed at all, it seems like. Then again, it seems like when you're married, you can only have married friends...which is why I don't see my married friends much. Sad

Yeah... that whole no opposite sex friendships idea doesn't work for me. I always dated guy friends, so I already knew that they were friends with girls (usually my female friends.) And I also had lots of guy friends that were just friends, so I know it happens! The girlfriends usually became my friends after a while, so I never had too much hassle with it. But my ex did get engaged to one of his "female friends" within a few months of our breakup. hmmmm... Shocked

edit: for clarity

When in doubt, go straight to sex. --Jack Coleman (HRG)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: