Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jonas and "The Order"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Jonas and "The Order" Reply with quote

While a group of OpWatchers were attempting to figure out what appeared to be a rather cryptic anagram from the most recent Tachyon drop, this post was made by someone named "Traveler J".

Traveler J wrote:
Remove "heart" from "in tonight she had it a life rip it out" (based on the queen of hearts crossed out). This anagrams to: "Op A is inflight to hide unit it." Which sounds funny until I realized that I should "rip it out." Taking "it" out, you get:

Op A is inflight to hide unit.

I assume this means inflight to Setauket .

There were no posts from this member prior to this one, and none since. Attempts to reach him/her by PM were ignored. This led to speculation that "Traveler J" is affiliated with OpA.

Then Moonwatcher found this:
MoonWatcher wrote:
Hi Folks, I thought I'd chip in a (probably way off the mark) observation. According to Wikipedia a man named "Jonas" served as a courier for the Setauket Spies AKA The Culper Ring. "Traveler J"'s solution to the anagram indicates OpA is "inflight to hide unit" - couriering something perhaps?

If all of this is correct, I wonder what the "J" in "Traveller J" stands for? And could this be where the character Jonas ties in...

I think it's becoming clear that Jonas is in cahoots with "the Order". TRUST NO ONE.
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Jonas and "The Order" Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
While a group of OpWatchers were attempting to figure out what appeared to be a rather cryptic anagram from the most recent Tachyon drop, this post was made by someone named "Traveler J".

Traveler J wrote:
Remove "heart" from "in tonight she had it a life rip it out" (based on the queen of hearts crossed out). This anagrams to: "Op A is inflight to hide unit it." Which sounds funny until I realized that I should "rip it out." Taking "it" out, you get:

Op A is inflight to hide unit.

I assume this means inflight to Setauket .

There were no posts from this member prior to this one, and none since. Attempts to reach him/her by PM were ignored. This led to speculation that "Traveler J" is affiliated with OpA.

Then Moonwatcher found this:
MoonWatcher wrote:
Hi Folks, I thought I'd chip in a (probably way off the mark) observation. According to Wikipedia a man named "Jonas" served as a courier for the Setauket Spies AKA The Culper Ring. "Traveler J"'s solution to the anagram indicates OpA is "inflight to hide unit" - couriering something perhaps?

If all of this is correct, I wonder what the "J" in "Traveller J" stands for? And could this be where the character Jonas ties in...

I think it's becoming clear that Jonas is in cahoots with "the Order". TRUST NO ONE.

Ive been really suspicious! but... wow! Shocked

thanks for sharing here trainer, i havent had the time to get into oppy unfortunately Sad
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very interesting............
but I am not going to believe that Jonas is a villian
not yet Pray
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, I made another thread saying the same thing. The order taking the money makes it all the more reason to look like they are going to flee to him. But nice stuff. It will be really cool to see what happens with this, thats for sure.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they render them broke...maybe they would indeed go to Jonas since he is so available in that big empty house of his...very interesting about that poster who definately is "suspiciously absent".

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
If they render them broke...maybe they would indeed go to Jonas since he is so available in that big empty house of his...very interesting about that poster who definately is "suspiciously absent".

One thing though, I could be wrong, but arent characters not allowed to post in these forums?
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchingall wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

One thing though, I could be wrong, but arent characters not allowed to post in these forums?

yeh ur wrong Razz

bree has been posting loadz, and daniel has a lil bit

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
watchingall wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

yeh ur wrong Razz

yes but not in the plot discussion, right?

I just remember reading someone chastising lordgreybeard (I think) for posting in these threads while he was claiming to be canon.

Anyways, just a thought, if im wrong ignore it Wink
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
watchingall wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

yeh ur wrong Razz

"Jonastko" is the character. "Traveler J" was an "anonymous source" and may only be a reference to Jonas rather than the actual character.
Characters only post in their respective "Chat" areas although Jessica Lee Rose does, in fact, occasionally post in the forums as herself.
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
iamcool wrote:
watchingall wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

yeh ur wrong Razz

"Jonastko" is the character. "Traveler J" was an "anonymous source" and may only be a reference to Jonas rather than the actual character.
Characters only post in their respective "Chat" areas although Jessica Lee Rose does, in fact, occasionally post in the forums as herself.

Really? Which forum? I wonder if she gets confused posting as herself and in character :p

Btw trainer, how am i supposed to pick sides yet not trust anyone? ! >.>
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watchingall wrote:
Really? Which forum? I wonder if she gets confused posting as herself and in character :p

You can search her posts under the user name "jessicaleerose" (yes, it's really her)
"Bree" is actually Amanda (Greg's wife) shhh... don't spoil the illusion.

watchingall wrote:

Isn't that the trick when it comes to espionage? You never know who's who.
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
watchingall wrote:

You can search her posts under the user name "jessicaleerose" (yes, it's really her)
"Bree" is actually Amanda (Greg's wife) shhh... don't spoil the illusion.

watchingall wrote:

Isn't that the trick when it comes to espionage? You never know who's who.

OOOooooh. I thought that Amanda was posting as Bree but since it became known it wasnt real Jessica stopped by herself and posted as Bree. Thats good to know. Is Bree ALWAYS Amanda? (and no it doesnt really matter or spoil the illusion, im just the curious sort)
Absynth
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like your signature Trainer 101
One of the Cloudmakers
http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml
Currently trying to crack the Publius Enigma
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absynth wrote:
i like your signature Trainer 101

Thanks Absynth. I'm thinking of adding "THIS IS NOT A GAME"
Whaddya think?
brandoblues
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trav j, from central texas. whats the website programmers name and where is he from again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: