Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Jonas "Tour".
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: The Jonas "Tour". Reply with quote

Apparently to Jonas, a tour means sitting on the staircase and showing you his nicely carpeted hallway and solid wood doors. That tour sucked. Don't trust Jonas! I bet theres a killer with a chainsaw behind everydoor, and Jonas' bedroom is filled with Playboys.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Some patterns I have observed Reply with quote

Jonastko - "TKO" = "Technical Knock Out" - a boxing term.
Tachyons last vid - "Knock 'Em Down" - Isn't that what a boxer does?
mskelly's videos for HSA online - some of them are founded by the "TIKO" foundation. Remove the "I" (self) and you get TKO.
Might Jonas' last name be TIKO?
Is it possible he has removed his "self" and become JonasTKO?
There are many more correspondances that point to this that I am not listing in this post.

Has anyone else noticed this? If so, please post what you have found.

Do you think it means anything?
lalaxashleexlala
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: omg ur right Reply with quote

yeah.and miss kelly is in favor of jonas after all...soo......quite possibly..this could just be a set up.yeah and why wouldnt he showbree the rooms in his house.thats just dumb.
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas really didn't prove that he was trustworthy in that video, all he did was make himself seem more sketchy.

However, I can understand not showing the rooms, because that would be more rooms that would be on camera, and therefore more rooms that needed to be set up. Big-time difficult sometimes.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tko is slang for TOTAL KNOCK OUT!!

people said it all the time around mortal kombat days Wink
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:

I miss Mortal Kombat so much... but that's off topic.

This was pointed out in another thread, but there is an OpAphid video that mentions "knock them out" or some sort of thing. Hello, message to Jonas much?
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claramata wrote:
GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:

I miss Mortal Kombat so much... but that's off topic.

This was pointed out in another thread, but there is an OpAphid video that mentions "knock them out" or some sort of thing. Hello, message to Jonas much?

Unrelated... Smile

TEAM JONAS *stomps around with a TEAM JONAS shirt on*
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey that would make a good shirt idea Wink
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: what's wrong with playboy? Reply with quote

What's wrong with him having playboys in his bedroom? He's like 18. Just because someone has playboy in their bedroom doesn't make them weird. you're weird.

He seems very clean. I wouldn't let people into my parents' bedroom either.

He even made a point to separate Bree's room from the boys.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Jonas is a TKO Reply with quote

HAHA, I feel like I should have a NKOTB-type pillow that says "jonas is a total knockout" - TKO.

Yes. That's so NKOTB. They sang a song or something about it, I think. What was it called?
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lonelyfan - your icon seriously cracks me up. Yours, Pushedbuttons and Kasdeja's are my faves Very Happy

Back on topic.
Yeah Jonas' tour sucked... Was it supposed to? "So Bree, look my house is safe! See, it has... doors.. and walls... and carpet... and rooms - but I can't show you those - Oh boohoo my parents are missing. So, wanna come over?"
HyeMew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The house we saw on that tour is NOT a mansion. It's not even nice! What the heck?!
After seeing the library I had high hopes, but that place is bare and barren- looks like he moved in there last week! I bet the order quickly bought a house, fixed up one room nice to do filming from, and then used it and Jonas to lure Bree to them. It just happens to be in the middle of nowhere, how convenient.
sweetie55
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyeMew wrote:
The house we saw on that tour is NOT a mansion. It's not even nice! What the heck?!
After seeing the library I had high hopes, but that place is bare and barren- looks like he moved in there last week! I bet the order quickly bought a house, fixed up one room nice to do filming from, and then used it and Jonas to lure Bree to them. It just happens to be in the middle of nowhere, how convenient.

You shouldn't see my house then. I have absolutely nothing on my walls due to sheer laziness! And if I made a vid of my house I'd only videotape the parts that look super clean, which happens to only be my hallway atm lol! Jonas is still shady though with his stories.
earthsdecay666
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone think maybe the reason he didn't show any other rooms is because non of them are dressed yet??

Buy funiture and things for 4 bedrooms will cost the production alot espically if that's the only time they're going to be seen.....Just my theory

Who wants to see a bunch of empty bedrooms? That doesn't look shady or anything Very Happy
papertiger05
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

earthsdecay666 wrote:
Does anyone think maybe the reason he didn't show any other rooms is because non of them are dressed yet??

Buy funiture and things for 4 bedrooms will cost the production alot espically if that's the only time they're going to be seen.....Just my theory

Who wants to see a bunch of empty bedrooms? That doesn't look shady or anything Very Happy

Yep, that's something that I was just thinking about in my comment under the video's thread:

papertiger05 wrote:
Possible reasons why Jonas' bedrooms are not shown:

1) The set dresser hasn't yet had time to appropriately furnish them
2) There is no intention of ever furnishing the rooms in Jonas' house, because some plot twist will prevent Bree and Daniel from going there
3) The writers want to build suspense and give the viewers another reason to think that Jonas is creepy, so that when they finally go to his house the dramatic tension will be high
3) Jonas is hiding something

Now what's the reason for Jonas looking greasy and unshaven and sleep-deprived? If anything, Bree's the one who should look that way (minus the shaving part, lol).

Also, I'm constantly amused by the trophies in the background of Jonas' videos. I wonder what they're supposed to establish...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: