Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree, it's her
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marbella
Ambassador

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Bree, it's her Reply with quote

HI Bree,

That new girl that Nikki Bower found is her. It's so sad. She looks so delicate and young. She might only be 13. She fits with the type girl the Order looks for. I believe NB and I wanted to let you know.

Much Love and
Prayers for your Continued Safety,

Marbella
*Daniel's Fan Club Founder
http://www.youtube.com/whitetigerdream
*My Books: http://www.laurapaxton.com/borderline.html
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bree. I guess Jules might be the new girl.

Better her than you!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, kitten.

I still think it's soccergirl.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
kittenishtrance
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay.

Hi again Bree. Maybe it's Soccergirl.

Better her than you! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tupelohunny320
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know, even if this jules chick is the new girl, and you are able to "save" her from going through what you went through, the order will just find a different new girl...
SirWallyWally
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it is this Jules girl (who posted on YouTube), or the Taylor girl (who posted on Revver). Both seem to have quirks that you had when you were just a lonely girl posting on YouTube.

Jules has two videos out right now, and she seems a lot like you, with feeling like a prisoner in her own home.
Taylor only has one video out currently, and seems to have more of an outside life. But at the same time, she seems to kind of have the same lonely, isolated feelings.

I think we should hold back for another little while, just to see what kinds of videos they post, see if they seem to be going through similar things.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree, it's her Reply with quote

Marbella wrote:
HI Bree,

That new girl that Nikki Bower found is her. It's so sad. She looks so delicate and young. She might only be 13. She fits with the type girl the Order looks for. I believe NB and I wanted to let you know.

Much Love and
Prayers for your Continued Safety,

Marbella

Thanks Marbella! I agree with you and Nikki B that this may be the "other girl" Alex was talking about. Do I believe Alex?? I'm not sure. But for the sake of this other girl we should look into it and make sure she's safe. I was lucky that the Order came for me when I was older. More mature with a great friend like Daniel to guide me. Jules can't be more than 13. She's so young!! She needs all of our help. Everyone just needs to be supportive of her. Gain her trust so that if she is "the girl", we can save her. Being so young... who knows how brainwashed she'll be.
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree, it's her Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
She needs all of our help. Everyone just needs to be supportive of her. Gain her trust so that if she is "the girl", we can save her. Being so young... who knows how brainwashed she'll be.
Bree, I want you to help her if she is the new girl (also remember Alex could have been lying), but you must remember to handle this situation delicately. You make a good point about the brainwashing. If she has been badly brainwashed, she might end up leading the Order to your door once again. Be very careful in how you handle this. I want you to be safe, as well as her.
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree, it's her Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Thanks Marbella! I agree with you and Nikki B that this may be the "other girl" Alex was talking about. Do I believe Alex?? I'm not sure. But for the sake of this other girl we should look into it and make sure she's safe. I was lucky that the Order came for me when I was older. More mature with a great friend like Daniel to guide me. Jules can't be more than 13. She's so young!! She needs all of our help. Everyone just needs to be supportive of her. Gain her trust so that if she is "the girl", we can save her. Being so young... who knows how brainwashed she'll be.

Bree, you shouldn't worry so much. It isn't healthy. You know we'll all do what we can. You can do this, girl. It's okay. We'll be here to support you, and maybe you can make someone else's life a little better.
We need to make sure jules isn't a "plant" if you will. It seems too convenient for the order.
If Alex is telling the truth than we need to find out what her role in all of this is. Is she Jules' helper?
Thanks for your time,
anniid
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Bree, it's her Reply with quote

anniid wrote:
lonelygirl15 wrote:

Bree, you shouldn't worry so much. It isn't healthy. You know we'll all do what we can. You can do this, girl. It's okay. We'll be here to support you, and maybe you can make someone else's life a little better.
We need to make sure jules isn't a "plant" if you will. It seems too convenient for the order.
If Alex is telling the truth than we need to find out what her role in all of this is. Is she Jules' helper?
Thanks for your time,
anniid

Sure it's not healthy to worry, but ya have to admit, I've got a lot to worry about! Alex a helper??? Nope definitely not. I spent so much time with Lucy and I would know if Alex was a helper. Although I'm not sure what Alex's role in the Order really is. It's a good question!
cittiecait
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so bree what do you think of the soccerstar girl, taylor??? which do you think is the "new girl"? i mean nikki b has never been wrong before... but thats usually cause shes done her investigation and filled in the gaps after one of your videos... she's never really had a lead for you before?
Warbunny
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse my ignorance, but who's "Soccergirl?"
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: The new Tachyon Reply with quote

The girls seem to be lining up for the ceremony. I think u got ur work cut out for u if ur gonna save em all. Should we start calling u Buffy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chershaytoute

Location: Oregon with an ocean view...across the neighbors' cow pasture, wow!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warbunny, you can find all kinds of possible contenders for the position of new girl in The New Girl forum. Soccergirl is actually soccerstar (aka Taylor), who has a video up on revver.

WWggD - let's make the Breeniverse a better place to live...

Thanks to giddeanx for the coolest personal glue stick ever!
modelmotion
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: omg Reply with quote

omg Bree, u need to give Daniel a big hug!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: