Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0084 Ransacked [11/27/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that seems like a production error to me. People watching these videos are on their toes because of the nature of them. Not sure thats anything really.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas cannot, and I say cannot, be a love intrest for Bree. I haven't decided yet if he is one of the good guys or one of the bad guys. I would hope he is there to help Bree, and give us information that Bree refuses to.

Also, maybe Jonas could flirt with Bree a little and make Daniel realize how much he really cares for Bree and then swoops her off her feet.
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Jonas cannot, and I say cannot, be a love intrest for Bree. I haven't decided yet if he is one of the good guys or one of the bad guys. I would hope he is there to help Bree, and give us information that Bree refuses to.

Also, maybe Jonas could flirt with Bree a little and make Daniel realize how much he really cares for Bree and then swoops her off her feet.
That would be cool. But I agree with you on that he should not be a love interest. That ruins all those vidoes with Daniel. It would be horrible.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe, he likes daniel and not bree Wink

we dont knowif he swings that way or not

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
or maybe, he likes daniel and not bree Wink

we dont knowif he swings that way or not
Now THAT would be rather interesting. You can never tell what team someone is playing for lol...but that seems extremely unlikely.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
but i am going to be superly uber pissed if no good info is given

and theres going to be like 500 people in there at once, whos going to do the talking?

i think it should be just mods, admins and people with 1000+ posts :P

I am also unsure about the way in which they will regulate everything but c'mon now! Why should those of us who have a life outside of this forum be excluded? How is participation in this forum a proper measurement for how devoted you are to LG15? I'm not sure if it was a joke but if not, I think your idea is stupid.

There are so many possible disasters with this chat. How can the fans know what to mention to Bree and what not mention? Will she even answer any of our questions? I can imagine there being a lot of traffic, which may deter any productivity. Of course, it is impossible to avoid those wackos and perverts that could interrupt the chat. I mean, I can go on and on here. I get that this series is interactive but there are A LOT of problems with taking it to this level.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
Ok...I just watched a video response to this video, intitled "Stranger in Bree's eyes" there is someone's reflection in Bree's eyes, you don't have to watch that video response to see it though, cause you can see it in this vid if you look closely, she is suppose to be alone in the room, it could be one of the creators or it could be someone that Bree is keeping secret from Daniel...I dunno I thought it was weird,maybe the creators wanted us to catch that, or maybe not.

maybe, but you can kinda see someone if you look closely in the date with p.monkey video too, and probably others.

although i do think we should be paying attention to the characters' eyes. in the plot discussion there's a thread about gemma's eyes and whether or not the color of her eyes could symbolize anything. maybe brown eyes means something too?
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and one thing about this video I mentioned in another thread...
this video means one of two things.
A.They have something they want. What it is? Who knows. Obviously, it was not there, because they left. Or the video could have been ended before they found it(OpAphid's)...but thats rather unlikely considering Bree probably would have mentioned if something she did not want us or Daniel to know about was taken.
B.They want them to move. This is the interesting thing, I think. They could just want to intimidate them, but it does not make a whole lot of sense to alert them that they know where they are if there is not something they were looking for. They either want to intimidate them or force them to move. The REAL interesting thing is if what some people think is true, and they are going to Jonas(Assuming he's offcially a part of this), the cult could want this. Could Jonas be a part of the cult? Could they want them to go there? They could just go into the chat if they are aware of their videos and infulence Bree and Daniels decesion as to where to go, luring them somewhere. Now, that would be interesting on yet another level. This means they are unwilling to take her for some reason. If they are greasing the pockets of the police and FBI, they would be able to take her without much opposition. But they did not. So who knows at this point? I sure dont, but I look forward to finding out.
rayne100
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it but I think it's time fopr a Gemma video to clarify.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's never time for a Gemma video.
aerinth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a long time between the time the video came out and the time the chat is scheduled for. This leads me to believe that there might be a video that comes out before the chat, probably one with some story development. While the last few videos have been story related, none of them developed the plot or brought us closer to any answers. And with everyone saying "call your parents", I think that'll be cleared up before the chat in some way. Either her parents won't be there or they will be changed.
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
I once worked in a cyber cafe in Venice Cali. It was open 24 hours.
I'm sure there are others.

Thanks Henry, I wasnt sure Smile
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiBowerReport wrote:
twjaniak wrote:

The chat will take place Tuesday night (11/28/2006) at 6 PM PST. It will be hosted either in the Userplane chat room, or over a new chat service that jsmith is currently feverishly working on implementing.

This was just posted by Twjaniak in Concerns & Complaints.

They probably should of set up the new chat service before scheduling the chat time and date.

But I am looking forward to it anyway, I hope I'm able to get into the chat room.

I've never chatted with a fictional character before, or at least if I did, I didn't know they were fictional at the time.

Do we need to go "in-character" or is it come as you are?
CoeMia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:

I've never chatted with a fictional character before, or at least if I did, I didn't know they were fictional at the time.

Wink I, on the other hand, have talked to a lot of characters who didn't know that they were fictional at the time. LOL
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoeMia wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:

Wink I, on the other hand, have talked to a lot of characters who didn't know that they were fictional at the time. LOL

And I've talked to a lot of people who were just plain characters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: