Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE][SOLVED] 12-01 Beating Stalin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormey8146
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, no clue if this helps anything but poly sub may be:

Polynomial subtraction
Input the polynomial f(x,z,y) and g(x,y,z) to linked structure fx and gx, respectively.
Multiply the coefficient of g(x,y,z) by –1.
Add the coefficient of each terms of gx whose variables are equal to fx.
Linked the terms of gx to fx whose variables are not equal to fx
Fx will now be the difference of the two polynomials.

I'm another of those that suck at math, so I can barely understand what this is saying...but hope it helps someone ...
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: This is what I get... Reply with quote

For having a job that requires me to be away from home for long amounts of time. Oye...
wstabeo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandoblues wrote:
in the note we know that all of the letters KLMNO were omitted for some reason.. but a few weird anomalies

7 o's that replace k's are in place in the note

the words are

kept know keeps awake back know suck

7k's

Leet speak for T is 7

tachyons redirect includes K12

so bear with me

K12 - K7 = K5

lol.

i think we've gone crazy

OY! That makes my head hurt.

My brain, seriously, doesn't like numbers or math. I turn into a complete idiot. It's like someone is speaking a foreign language and I just sit there and stare, thinking, "Gosh, I sure wish I understood anything you've said."

It's always been that way for me. I was always in the gifted classes....AP stuff....everything except for math. Shoot, the only reason I graduated from college (In English!!) was because the Algebra professor took pity on me. After failing his class twice, he gave me a B the thrid time through just for effort. I had gone to all the extra turoring sessions, stayed behind in class....none of it ever helped. My brain just doesn't click with numbers. I relly hate it, too.
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack! Stuff always happens when I'm at work! Mad

I doubt this is related, but the conincidence is too weird for me not to mention it ....

But there's a rumor going around the internet about the new Wonder Woman movie (Remember, she was originally a comic book?) ....

Guess who they say has been casted?

www.comicbookmovie.com/news/articles/3045.asp

Weirdness, huh?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited because i'm a looser dork

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree is a horny 15 yr old??? Uhhhh....

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
blessedsophia
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Here is the surface post text:

Bagged like my favorite character in Mallrats. - w4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Mallrats, I finally watched that crap mid-90s movie on cable. The one you love with the dude from Dogstar. I can't believe you actually spent your hard-earned money on something that awful! I am still going to keep quoting that one line from the trailer though. Ask me how I do it, that's totally my answer!

can someone get a screen cap and the source of it?

The "bagged" quote probably refers to a Jay/SB line, when he says "I believe when Mr. LaFours turns us over to the police, the bag of contraband that he's 'found' on our persons will give them more than enough reason to keep us locked up."

Time to go back and identify the speaker with a thorough watching.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24)
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Bree is a horny 15 yr old??? Uhhhh....

Yeah, I snickered at that too. Clearly, the writer of the article has never watched the lonelygirl15 series.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the press for you. Rumor and Innuendo = Fact
What's the world coming to? Rolling Eyes
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poly sub could indeed be short for polyalphabetic substitution

searching that, one of the top hits was Vigenère cipher. that would also explain the letter shifts that resulted in missing letters.

maybe we just didn't figure out the key from the l33t 5p33k.

Laughing
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx wrote:

cleaned up a bit we get:

Did I ever tell you that as a child I always wanted to go to Disneyland?
I would pester my parents, but they kept saying we couldn't travel that far "because of my sister's oblitgations". I hated her for that. I hated her so much.

I bet you know what that's like, in fact, I know you do. It keeps you awake at night, that anger that you can't let go of. All because someone drilled into your head a sense of inferiority. It isn't that the other person is better than you. It's that the situation helps you convince yourself that they might be, and you're deathly afraid that they are.

Knowing what you dealt with awhile back really helped me put things in perspective. It helped me make peace with that part of my past, because I realized that my sister was never the enemy. There are other people to blame for creating that situation, but I also blame myself for not even trying to do anything about it except act like a spoiled brat.

But your situation is different in many ways... it's almost the opposite actually. Although from what you've told me, maturity was neither of your strong suits (so at least we have that in common). Still I know that how it all played out left a really bad taste in your mouth that you'll probably carry around for the rest of your adulthood (the same way I held onto mine to the point where it almost ruined what little childhood I could cling to). And yes, you can at least feel better about blaming yourself for the mess you got yourself into because a lot of it was actually your fault. (I may suck at sympathy, but writing it out really does wonders for my own issues lol).

However, there might be an opportunity for you to resolve some of these feelings that you are still carrying around, or at the very least settle the score. I'll tell you more about it in a few days, once I do a little more research, because I want to be absolutely sure, plus there's another pressing task at hand that needs to be dealt with, once and for all.

I don't want to ruin the surprise, and you shouldn't get your hopes up yet, but I will tell you this much> We're not going on vacation, and no one is going to Disneyland, but if what I suspect turns out to be true, well.. it damn well proves that it's a small world after all.

-----------
This was a great team effort in #operationaphid!

Oh my. That's quite a letter! Great Job, guys.

I haven't seen anyone bring it up, so I will --

Tachyon's Sister = Mystery Ceremony Participant Gemma speaks of?

I would pester my parents, but they kept saying we couldn't travel that far "because of my sister's oblitgations".

Also, Tachy had to move around a lot -- That would explain that. It would also explain Tachy's connection to this woman without having to worry about the age discrepancy.

Thoughts? Comments?
covedweller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it everyone busts their ass to solve these puzzles but never discusses what we find from them? Laughing

"However, there might be an opportunity for you to resolve some of these feelings that you are still carrying around, or at the very least settle the score. I'll tell you more about it in a few days, once I do a little more research, because I want to be absolutely sure, plus there's another pressing task at hand that needs to be dealt with, once and for all."

I am assuming this letter is to 10033/Brother. So who would he want to settle the score with? Maybe it ties into those videos/codes on his video page?

We're good at breaking down codes and stuff but it's an ARG and the story only moves forward as we interpet it. Why do we lack at that part of it and always try to find another drop/puzzle/lead?

Just curious, because while I like a good challenge, the story is always the part that keeps me coming back and compells me to want to get to know more about these characters.
evaB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Panda. I think the birthday card was for her too. But who is this letter addressed to? Bree?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion people are trying to look for a "biological" sister. If i'm wrong...my apologies.
But in many religions and cults they consider fellow followers "brothers" and "sisters."
As Tachyon was infiltrating the order by being an undercover agent inside the order, wouldn't it be assumed that she is discussing a "Sister" within the order.(or am i wrong) It just seems to be a reaccuring theme in these threads "Is Tachyon Bree's sister?" So it would be safe to say...she knows Bree, and Bree knows her.

But obvously the name Tachyon doesn't ring a bell to Bree...

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I began making an LGPedia Recap to help people catch up. It can be found here:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Tachyon_Profile_Update:_Dec_1%2C_06

It needs some work though, so feel free to add to it and/or change things.

Last edited by shifty on Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: