Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0116 "Kicked Out" [1/16/2007]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiteaura
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does any one else see the small plastic chef guy slowly poke into screen on the last few screens? i swear, that thing gave me the shivers.
voyboy wrote:
Did anyone else find this unusual? In the last 6 frames of the video there's that weird white smoke looking thing, you cant miss it.
What is that?

alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf! that's creepy! did you photoshop that in there?

edit:: whoa wtf! you didn't

what the heck is that thing?

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lookinginonyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I don't really have nothing new to add other than my first reaction to the title. I read Kicked Out and thought Daniel had posted another video. I thought he and Bree were kicked out of the house for some reason or another. Just adding that in.

I also think the theory of buying time to get away from Jonas is good, but I don't know how I feel about him being bad. I guess we'll find out as more videos are posted.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:

I know LOL..I am not trying to stir shit either lol i want to know what it is! If its the Pillsburry Doughboy fine! Just tell me!
Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
redheaddiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
alysaface wrote:

I know LOL..I am not trying to stir shit either lol i want to know what it is! If its the Pillsburry Doughboy fine! Just tell me!
Laughing

It's one of those butt-ugly chef statues that you sometimes see in people's kitchens. Usually they're holding a little chalkboard that you can write on. They're supposed to be kitschy, but I find them a little scary.
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hubby is obsessed with the Pillsbury Dough Boy. We have them all over our kitchen and I can't really complain, because he does most of the cooking... Sad
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Lilys:

What Fassbinder film is it? the one-armed man walks into a flower shop and says: what flower expresses days go by and they just keep going by endlessly pulling you into the future. days go by endlessly
endlessly pulling you into the future. and the florist says: white lily.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
redheaddiva
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
What Fassbinder film is it? the one-armed man walks into a flower shop and says: what flower expresses days go by and they just keep going by endlessly pulling you into the future. days go by endlessly

Too bad it's orchids in the video. Still, much love to you for knowing your Laurie Anderson!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
Lilys:

Laurie Anderson!
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mos of our theories are pure crazyness without facts, anyway, we need the characters to move, or new info, along with more character developement
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

solrac_krad wrote:
Mos of our theories are pure crazyness without facts, anyway, we need the characters to move, or new info, along with more character developement

I second that.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
solrac_krad wrote:

I second that.

No doubt.....I'm sick of seeing the 3 of them just rot in that frigging house. How about being a little proactive? I swear, I think we are more proactive than they are!
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:

No doubt.....I'm sick of seeing the 3 of them just rot in that frigging house. How about being a little proactive? I swear, I think we are more proactive than they are!

Yep! I just posted about this a page or 2 back...either they are going to mooch and hide for the rest of their lives, or they need to get off their buns and get busy! Let's go, people! Do something already!
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Here is my take for what it (may not be) woth... lmfai

OK so... I think that it is xclear Daniel has never had ALLOT of friends... But he did have SOME because he and Bree hung out with them...

It would seem in the madness that Jonus has stepped up as a friend for Daniel... Then again he has not had many friends either (from what we can tell...)

And neither has Bree...

So it is safe to say that the interactions they are all having with eachother right now are by far the most intimate and n depth interpersonal relationships they have had to date...

I think that when you get too many "unsocialized" people together they eventually act like dogs. Lashing out and missunderstanding all the signals and signs being put out...

As for his gayness... I am not convinced yet... I think he could still be a charmer or super pimp in disguise...

I think that pehaps Bree and Daniel had a great dinner... Went upstairs and had a great and long talk about "what's going on" and decided it best not to jump in the sack right away...

But they are like TOTALLY BF and GF ansd stuff cuz they luz eachotherz SOOOOooo Muchorz!... Laughing Razz
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think those white lilies are the creators whay of telling us that Bree's purity is still intact.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: