Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0175 - "Running For Life" [04/17/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it'll be tough, but i figure someone ought to take one for the team!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
it'll be tough, but i figure someone ought to take one for the team!

Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
who has no interest in him;

They are best friends. I wouldn't call that "no interest".

I don't know how you can say it is romantic love. I know he made an attempt: I saw that as... ya know... "She likes me? Well, I'd definitely like to give it a shot!" and he got turned down. Even if you're not in love, it's still frustrating to get shot down again and again.

But the alex thing sucks. quite a bit.

Quote:
lol i <3 fellow dallas pervies =)

Haha! Awesome!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EmiB
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, does anyone else get that catchy "I Run for Life" Melissa Etheridge song stuck in their head whenever you see this video?
longlostposter
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwicherbichen, did you not see the way Daniel reacted in "Snow Angels" when Bree went to hike the perimeter with Jonas while he was sleeping?

If you want to know why we think Daniel is desperately in love with Bree, go look at "Snow Angels" and "Men are From Mars". I have screenshot down in the Daniel screenshot thread (it's the first one) of the expression on Daniel's face when Bree asks him why he cares that she and Jonas went hiking together. It is heartbreaking.

ETA: Daniel also said in one video when he was at his parent's house (I think it was "Home Again"), "Bree I still l--care about you". He started to say love, but changed his mind.

ETA: Here is the address of the screenshot thread:
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7869&start=0
Shout outs to my beautiful daughter badkittyx1505, Aithne, and Lurker.
crazcritrchic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

longlostposter wrote:
ETA: Daniel also said in one video when he was at his parent's house (I think it was "Home Again"), "Bree I still l--care about you". He started to say love, but changed his mind.

ETA: Here is the address of the screenshot thread:
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7869&start=0

First part: Adorable

Second: So sad. I want to give him a hug.
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sappho wrote:
Wisi Girl wrote:

Wisi Girl, I have Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism. I can't tell if you just have a strange sense of humor, or if you are trying to test the limits here. It's OK for people to disagree about things. I can't tell if you are insulting my taste or not, because I have autism. I'm going to assume that you are not. Please be more clear in the future, as a kindness to me and any other Aspies here.

I am probably the only person who likes Jules. I think she is a bright, charming child who is not a professional actress, but a fangirl. I don't think she should be canon, and I don't think people should be mean about it. She's just a kid being creative, which the Creators have encouraged us to do. I wish I knew how to make videos!

As soon as I read your post, I said aloud, "Uhhhhh......What!?!" Then I realized you thought I directed my comments AT YOU! Look, I didn't even know you had a form of autism. I can see by your avatar that you support the cause but that is all I know about you! Oh, and that you and I have a similar taste for female, lyrical poets of Classical Greece! Yeah, I know a lot about Sappho...And Nossis, and Theo, and Marissa....Anyways, I just don't get how you could have POSSIBLY thought A) My comments were meant only for you and B) That I said what I said because you have autism. I don't want to laugh because it really is not a funny mistake on your part but I am just a little bewildered! Well, I hope I cleared it up for you. If you happened to have posted a comment previous to mine, which expressed your love for this video, then you were included in my pronoun: "you" I was talking to the general group of fans who like this video. Erm, I really, really hope you get it now because I feel like I am being repetitive.

WG, I know you didn't know I have autism. That's why I told you. To rephrase: because I have autism, I can't tell if you're insulting my taste. Because I have autism, I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not. Is that better?

I also didn't think your comments were directed specifically to me or anyone else. They still had a sting to them, so I responded. I hope I have cleared things up for you, too.
Sappho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mincartaugh wrote:
Languorous Lass, Marry me.
Sappho, marry me too. We can all move to Utah and when I kick the bucket you two can split all my worldly goods!

Lass and I would be so busy with each other you'd feel like Danielbeast, poor guy! Sorry, but it wouldn't be fair to you.

Lass, if I wasn't married and monogamous, I would flirt with you! Btw if you want to imagine what AS feels like, imagine never, ever having tone of voice, body language, etc. to go by...
(and I don't mind being called an Aspie. )
mincartaugh
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Sigh* Just as well. I only have a single bed. ...But one can dream.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: