Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0104 "Mystery Movies" [12/23/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most commenters on YouTube are complete low lifes, in my opinion, and have such filthy remarks that i suggest no one even pay attention to their worthless crap. I am sure the Creators could care less what these idiots have to say and believe on the whole that there are gracious and supporting fans in majority here. In a sense, i tend to want the vids to stop being shown on YouTube but it is actually easier for me to view them there in someways so it is hard to call:

1) I usually check out other vids such as Tachyon, OpAphid, itscassie, and some of my other YouTube favorites so it is kinda convenient to have them shown there at the same time.

2) I actually like getting vids from Youtube in which i can put them in a format other than Quicktime i just do not like QT's format particularly. I wish there were more formats on this site here to choose from it would help a lot like: avi or mpeg for example.

Also, LG15 did start on YouTube and won support there. I think it should continue in a way because there still seems to be a fairly loyal base there regardless of the crap load of hate comments. I do find it kinda of funny in a way how most of the hate comments are given by people who still keep watching the vids. Complete morons, if they hate it so much quit watching lol...

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
Chartreuse
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to watch the videos on the main page / revver just because of the quality of the videos (plus youtube likes to act up on me occasionally)... however, I always go to youtube afterward to see the responses, the Op/Tachyon stuff, the 9483983089 cassie accounts (hush)... and to see what videos are linked to what.

ANYHOW we're getting off topic again. There's not too much to the video, I think. I think the whole point of that video was to get the CUSOON message out, you know?
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sorry bout being off topic i was just chiming in on what others had gotten off to. I think we kinda ran off a bit because it seems like everyone has said about all there is to say about the vid. I am sure this is not the case and it is just seems this way because everyone is away for the holidays and probably won't add their two cents until after the new year. Yeah Chartresuse Mystery Movies = CUSOON. Smile

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me but I didn't feel like reading through 9 pages I'm lazy right now.
Anyways, if this was already mentioned sorry but..
Did anyone else notice whats behind her changes 3 times? O.o;;
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have tachyon, opaphid, and lg15 revver accounts saved as favorites.
i only go on youtube to watch the non canon stuff.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the YouTube thing, if they stopped using YouTube and stuck with Revver, they'd lose a fair amount fo viewing, and all those earlier videos containing items that may be subjec to copyright wouldn't be able to be brought across :/

With the background changing three times, now that I think about it it's actually very strange, how she's apparently walked along to a new background but edited it out. Maybe there's a message within that.

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and is this video in letterbox format? It seems like the height is shorter

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
gigglingmonk
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:

Yes, it is. Some of the videos are and others aren't..its sort of weird..and it annoys me because I like everything to be uniform..uh, I have slight OCD, so that would explain it. Confused
and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?
SharpI
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gigglingmonk wrote:
aideen wrote:

Yes, it is. Some of the videos are and others aren't..its sort of weird..and it annoys me because I like everything to be uniform..uh, I have slight OCD, so that would explain it. Confused

It is uniform, or logical/consistent anyway. The full-screen vids are shot with a (usually) stationary webcam (i.e., tied to a computer). The letterbox vids are shot with a handheld videocam (i.e. mini-DV). I think this has been a consistent pattern in B&D vids since the beginning, and I believe the Gemma and Jonas vids follow this pattern as well.
gigglingmonk
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
gigglingmonk wrote:
aideen wrote:

It is uniform, or logical/consistent anyway. The full-screen vids are shot with a (usually) stationary webcam (i.e., tied to a computer). The letterbox vids are shot with a handheld videocam (i.e. mini-DV). I think this has been a consistent pattern in B&D vids since the beginning, and I believe the Gemma and Jonas vids follow this pattern as well.

I know, I just want them all to be the same, as in, all of them are either one way or the other. Thats what I meant by uniform.
and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?
jobee13
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the background thing was strange too, but I think maybe it had something to do with reshooting (if you pay close attention the lighting alters a few times as well), maybe Jessica quit so they had to call her identical twin down to the set/location and she couldn't make it until the following day

It's all fairly logical really Wink
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you change locations in a house (or something comparable) the lighting may also change, since the light is coming from the outside. There are bound to be shadows in one part of the house, while another has ample light for filming.

It seemed as though the background "swtiched" along with Bree's topic in the video.

Arrow background 1 (BEGIN-00:27): About "Skateboarding", living at Jonas', and being bored
Arrow background 2 (00:27-01:1Cool: Discovery of Jonas' DVD collection, "active imagination", and mystery shows
Arrow background 3 (01:18-END): I think here is where she's really trying to clue people in about her code while at the same time (seemingly) trying to throw off, or rather confuse maybe, whoever else may be 'watching'.

*shrugs* I don't really know. It's all just speculation. I'm not the best personto talk to about film techniques, either. But I do know a bit about screen-/script-writing. Oft-times, a background change is just used to convey a different feeling. While that may not be a direct message, it is used mainly to direct certain viewers' attention.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
At this point I would support the decision to take LG15 off of YouTube, it seems that the only ones still watching it there are the haters, and it would force the few LG15 fans left there to come to this website to watch the videos.

I wouldn't support this decision. For one thing, when I'm at work, I can't see the Revver vids -- I have to watch the new videos on YouTube. For another thing, there are still plenty of people who watch solely on YouTube, and who have nothing to do with the sick and twisted comments that appear there.

Frankly, I'm beginning to feel like I may want to just watch the videos and not participate on the forum anymore. The clues are frustrating and annoying, and the level of discourse here is becoming increasingly unsatisfying. At the same time, I'm still enjoying the character interactions in the videos, especially now that Jonas, Bree and Daniel are all together.
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
jobee13

You have quoted some of the more tame comments on YouTube, there are others that are so repulsive you wonder how they let these people loose on the streets, you would think they belong in a mental institution where they wouldn't be a threat to society. Of course maybe some of them are, do they let mental pacients have access to the internet?

At this point I would support the decision to take LG15 off of YouTube, it seems that the only ones still watching it there are the haters, and it would force the few LG15 fans left there to come to this website to watch the videos.

I can tell you from experience they don't let mental patients have access to the internet. Though most people in the mental hospital are quiet and well-behaved and polite. As opposed to the people out of the hospital.
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

childofmetis wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
jobee13

You have quoted some of the more tame comments on YouTube, there are others that are so repulsive you wonder how they let these people loose on the streets, you would think they belong in a mental institution where they wouldn't be a threat to society. Of course maybe some of them are, do they let mental pacients have access to the internet?

I can tell you from experience they don't let mental patients have access to the internet. Though most people in the mental hospital are quiet and well-behaved and polite. As opposed to the people out of the hospital.

Is it because they are all sedated?

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: