Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

..What is with all of the "new members"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keevy06
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

User name maluoi makes me sort of suspicious... but she/he has posted 5 or 6 times... this was the user whos first post was all of the map info

Solstice posted only once and gave the info on: "The first image on google maps when Daniel sits down at the computer appears to be Adak Island, the southermost point in Alaska " then the link to the map....

I know we are not naming names, but it is hard to investigate something like this without doing so... sorry I broke the rule lol...

I'm not sure if I think that maluoi is a creater, maybe just someone who lurked then spoke up with something to say. Then again she/he joined on the 15th, gave a bunch of info.. and only posted that day...

But Solstice....???? hmmmmm.... and she/he joined the day she/he posted, only posted once with some pretty good information.... This one makes me wonder *scratches head*

here are the links to their posts so you don't have to go searching:

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/search.php?search_author=maluoi

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/search.php?search_author=Solstice

weeeeeee.... conspiracies are fun Very Happy
AshezB
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new here~ In fact, this is my first post ever! I have been lurking around and reading comments but I never feel that I have anything valuable to contribute. This discussion actually encouraged me to join. But yes... I'm not anyone special, and if my grammar and spelling are ever perfect it's only because I am anal and will most likely paste all of my replies into word to spell/ grammar check them before posting. Ahhh... gotta love OCD! Very Happy
augustwhispers
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's more paranoia than the actuality of people being Creators. Just because certain people have better knowledge and use of an extended vocabulary doesn't mean they're involved in some sort of conspiracy.
Sure, the Creators have probably made up names to drop hints, but at the same time. . . the Creators of LG15 didn't make CiW (so they say).

If you're speaking of the Creator(s) of CiW, then it's possible.
But starting to pick out suspicious people will do nothing more than probably start a ruckus amongst the group of us.
It's not like the CiW hint-droppers are going to pop up and go:
"Aww, you caught me! Shucks!"

Who knows... maybe fighting and paranoia of each other is what CiW wants for us to end up doing.

Just to prove some morbid point. Twisted Evil
savannahbanana
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are enough intellegent people on these boards to find and solve all of the clues in the universe, and we don't need any creators hand-feeding it to us. I think by now they might have realized we're gonna analyze everything to death anyways. so just give us a little time and we'll come up with the answer. Cool
grlinterupted1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="TheDoctorIsIn"]I have a couple of degrees in English and other things, but that doesn't make me a Creator, just literate.[/quote]

that is not what I am talking about. I know some people are literate and very good at english... While I lack in that area, you can tell there is something diffrent with the posts. Perfect information, no "gist" of the artical... things like that.

Yeah I know some people have been on here for a while. I joined in September because I thought ARG were an intresting. Follow what is going on everyday. I have not posted alot. I know that there are people out there that are kinda in the same boat. -
grlinterupted1
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kelly617"]Lonelygirl15 has slowly turned everyone into conspiracy theorists. :p How do we know YOU aren't a creator...throwing us off your scent?

>.>[/quote]

if I were a creator ( wow I kind am flattered)... well... I would actually understand what is going on with the whole LG15 thing, and cassie is watching. Most of my posts ( feel free to go back and look ) are more based on something someone else has said. - for instance. Some said that Lucy could mean Satan/ Lucifer. That bothered me, they are not. I post more of those kind of things.... oh well I just thought it was weird all of the new one time post members.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: