Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mysteries of My Past... REVEALED! [8/18/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twistofreality
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost positive that it's not "forgive me please". And I'm definitely positive that there's something wrong with me to have watched that little clip as many times as I did to try to figure this out.

Notice that the only time her lips come together is when she enunciates what would be the 'p' in "please". I think that there's an extra syllable somewhere between what you believe is "forgive" and "please", and I believe that there is an o-sound and, before that, a th-sound. My brain is so hung up on this whole "forgive me please" thing that it's probably biased, but the only thing I could get from the entire thing was that what she was saying (or lip-syncing) probably sounded something like "forgive us though, please".

Or something.
Terryfic
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have trouble reading lips accurately, but I remember some people suggesting she said “I forgive DanielBeast”
John Bull
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[url=http://ccmixter.org/people/beatgorilla/beatgorilla_-_Razor_Sharp_(Hyper_Hood_Mix).mp3]Here is the audio track[/url] she is grooving to, same exact remix as reported on YouTube. Due to video editing, her movements (and mouthing of words) are likely not synchronized with same portion of the audio track. There are 4 seperate pieces of video of her dancing with Purple Monkey. The first 3 are all about the length of the repeating phrase. The fourth is about 6 phrases long. So she is dancing for about 9 phrases of the song with 3 edits tying it together.However, based on her rythm and tempo, I think it is safe to say this is likely the song she was listening to.

There are a couple of lyrics in the song that resemble the words she is mouthing. A few examples:

"flow to the know and pivot" 00:22
"hold the beat know da feet" 02:04

So basically, I think she was just mouthing the lyrics of the song. JLR was likely just improvising and there is no deeper meaning to it. If she isn't mouthing the exact words, it could be because she doesn't know the words exactly.
Big10
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twistofreality wrote:
I'm almost positive that it's not "forgive me please". And I'm definitely positive that there's something wrong with me to have watched that little clip as many times as I did to try to figure this out.

something like "forgive us though, please".

I go along with the "forgive us though, please." That makes some sense in context, because this video came right after the one where she posted her fight with Daniel, and the description mentions that Daniel was giving her the silent treatment because he was upset with her. Then, in following video, she did the official "peace offering."
ToccataBlue
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for Jennifer Lopez
twistofreality
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really didn't mean to imply that she actually said, "forgive us though, please". I tried to explain that the previous speculation had probably affected my ability to reason and that whatever she's saying (again, probably just lip-syncing to whatever song happened to be playing while recording) has similar phonemes as "forgive us though, please".
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this every 2 years thing is very interesting. if there's a big ceremony coming up at near the 2-year mark of their last move (based on her age), then it's plausible to think that maybe this ceremony has to do with their moving, and maybe it HAS happened before to Bree, she just doesn't remember it. i'vr kinda built this elaborate theory on this idea that i'm trying to unleash piece by piece on this forum cuz it's freakin long and involved... i'm thinking of starting another thread about it, but it eems like a lot of people are just getting frustrated with new theories and would rather work with what they've already got...
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh wrote:
JesusLives wrote:
Could be...

I was going to suggest it could be 'Cassie is watching' but I though I'd wait and see if there were any other ideas first...

I thought it would be cool if Cassie's ghost periodically took over Bree's body.

I lean to Cassie taking over Daniel. Remember...Bree doesn't drive and has no car... How did she do the "This is my story now" Video with no car? Remember..Daniel has the Editing expertise...not Bree..and Cassie is a Mad KRAZY video editor..

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know, for such an amazing video editor, Daniel wastes NONE of his talents on his own videos... not one of them has anywhere near the editing involved in bree's or cassie's vids. and bree was very very insistent on telling us over and over again that she had no editing skills... almost too insistent...

just something i noticed just now.
sc
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 99% positive it's "I forgive the beast"... look for it. where it repeats a couple times first, it breaks off at about "I forg"
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannahbee wrote:
you know, for such an amazing video editor, Daniel wastes NONE of his talents on his own videos... not one of them has anywhere near the editing involved in bree's or cassie's vids. and bree was very very insistent on telling us over and over again that she had no editing skills... almost too insistent...

just something i noticed just now.

That was my thought on his latest, for sure.
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kasdeja"]
Hannahbee wrote:
you know, for such an amazing video editor, Daniel wastes NONE of his talents on his own videos... not one of them has anywhere near the editing involved in bree's or cassie's vids. and bree was very very insistent on telling us over and over again that she had no editing skills... almost too insistent....

Yeah, but Daniel was uber-editor of Bree's videos because he liked her.

Boys do things for girl that they'd never do on their own.
Just look at a guy's car on a first date: Spic and/or Span.
Just look at a guy's car two days before or after: Dirty as Sin.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
cuseguy85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ones he posts of hers are much more fun and the editing goes along with it. The ones of himself are generally like an apology or an explanation, in which case, one doesnt necessarily want fancy editing.
Hannahbee
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so then how do we explain away "Who is This?" i feel like a responsable video-maker would've tacked a little follow-up on the end, or posted something in the beginning even, to explain what happened at the end there. or maybe elaborate on things he saw.

i know this is probably just because they didn't want us to know exactly what happened, but if daniel was a real person i'd be very very angry with him for this Evil or Very Mad hehe
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hannahbee wrote:
ok so then how do we explain away "Who is This?" i feel like a responsable video-maker would've tacked a little follow-up on the end, or posted something in the beginning even, to explain what happened at the end there. or maybe elaborate on things he saw.

i know this is probably just because they didn't want us to know exactly what happened, but if daniel was a real person i'd be very very angry with him for this Evil or Very Mad hehe

Yeah..and he had to know she was gonna see it...or maybe he wants her to know. Hmmmm

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: