Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A good way to end the story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
afewthings
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TehSpectre wrote:

Are they going to go for the "hollywood" ending, or are they going to make it a little darker.

I really hope they don't go for a "hollywood" ending.

the good thing about youtube/online broadcast is that it's not hollywood. The film makers have a lot more creative freedom with this, and I hope they use it.

Also, I hope they don't turn it into a lame horror movie thing either.

I've known people who were into Crowley and the occult.
And it's really not as sinister as people imagine it is. There's no sacrifices or blood-drinking. Rituals tend to be more about theatrics and setting a mood than anything really disturbing. I actually found the whole thing pretty banal. lol.

'Course, the people who follow this stuff don't necessarily mind when it's portrayed as scary and bizarre. It gives them an air of mystery.
Xen
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparrow wrote:
I think Daniel will be burned alive after being caught sneaking video of the ceremony onto his camera phone.

No good, unless Bree uploads the video for us. In that circumstance, I have my doubts.
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="afewthings]
'Course, the people who follow this stuff don't necessarily mind when it's portrayed as scary and bizarre. It gives them an air of mystery.[/quote]

I guess we don't want to offend the satanists
sparrow
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xen wrote:
sparrow wrote:
I think Daniel will be burned alive after being caught sneaking video of the ceremony onto his camera phone.

No good, unless Bree uploads the video for us. In that circumstance, I have my doubts.

Cassieiswatching will do it, since I'm sure she'll be there. Wink
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about it ending with Bree going back to public school and becoming homecoming queen with someone other than daniel as her date!!! YESSSSSSS
vertigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:
How about it ending with Bree going back to public school and becoming homecoming queen with someone other than daniel as her date!!! YESSSSSSS

LOOOOL can you feel the Daniel love in the air? Twisted Evil
funwithfundip
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing bad is going to happen- no killing, no sacrificing- the Creators said it themselves when disputing the Cassieisswatching storyline and it seems like either they told HyeMew or insinuated as much because:

HyeMew wrote:
Foremostly, I will not tolerate discussion of or details pertaining to the Manson murders. It is extremely disturbing, offensive to many, and could be dangerous to both ARGers and Jessica Rose herself. Any discussion on this aspect of Cassiewatching will not stand under my watch.

Keep in mind, this is a series AIMED at children. The likelihood of Bree being killed off in some form (while it was filmed and then uploaded to youtube) is next to nothing. Discussion of how/if Bree is going to die, or if she's going to be killed by Cassie, is needless and sick as well.
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: A good way to end the story Reply with quote

Recreality wrote:
Bree and Daniel get to be in love than her dad makes bree break up with him....and she winds up getting sick and dieing or she killes her self cause it is a good story line....or they both are in love and they just stop blogging Cool

I think I saw this movie back in like the early 1600s....

then again...it's better than what seems to be the current ending..haha..they haven't even uploaded to the TUBE yet...I think the magic number is 5k views on revver before they go TUBING...just a guess.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
S is for Summer
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is slightly off topic, but comes directly from something in this thread, and the reason I ask is because I want to understand for sure what everyone's saying -

when you say "Hollywood ending," what do you mean?
Jeet_DM
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S is for Summer wrote:
This is slightly off topic, but comes directly from something in this thread, and the reason I ask is because I want to understand for sure what everyone's saying -

I think he means the type of ending where everything just works out in the end no one dies. Bree get together with Daniel and... i dont know she goes to public school or somethin
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeet_DM wrote:
S is for Summer wrote:

I think he means the type of ending where everything just works out in the end no one dies. Bree get together with Daniel and... i dont know she goes to public school or somethin

Ummm actually the hollywood ending for horror is everyone dies but the hero(ine) and the baddie jumps out and gets them too at the end after ya think they won.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
burnthestation
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real World ending: Brees dad is late on a singly payment for the internet bill and they get cut off. After several months AOL still have not reconnected the service and despite Brees myspace promises to be back, dad gives up on AOL and the blogs never return.

Hollywood ending: I donno.... something with a white horse and green fields
sparklenvy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

funwithfundip wrote:
Nothing bad is going to happen- no killing, no sacrificing- the Creators said it themselves when disputing the Cassieisswatching storyline and it seems like either they told HyeMew or insinuated as much because:

HyeMew wrote:
Foremostly, I will not tolerate discussion of or details pertaining to the Manson murders. It is extremely disturbing, offensive to many, and could be dangerous to both ARGers and Jessica Rose herself. Any discussion on this aspect of Cassiewatching will not stand under my watch.

Keep in mind, this is a series AIMED at children. The likelihood of Bree being killed off in some form (while it was filmed and then uploaded to youtube) is next to nothing. Discussion of how/if Bree is going to die, or if she's going to be killed by Cassie, is needless and sick as well.

I doubt they told HyeMew to say that. The creators are allowing the CassieIsWatching board to stay open and that plotline does involve the Manson murders. They just made a poin that it's not "official" cause it's darker than they would like to go themselves.

HyeMew has a tendency to over react to anything that she doesn't like.
HenrySugar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they 'outed' themselves so they could make the storyline a little creepier.
If folks thought creepy was real, they'd be scared for real and then strange and unusual things (involving the police, no doubt) would start to happen.
Since Bree came out of the closet, the videos have taken on a much darker tone...
...and what's up with this picture I've seen of Bree with a bite taken out of her neck? The pic is set in her room which leads me to think it's part of the show. Was this a leak? I'mma confused (I think) about that one...
sparklenvy
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a picture of the actress, not Bree. It was probably from a Halloween party a few years back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: