Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0086 Trust Issues [11.29.2006] Jonas canon vid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not getting this "own" thing.
And need to study the different pronuncians of "own"
also.. why do all the creepy occult people come from New Zealand?
Its odd.
but, yes if Jonas was in New Zealand.. well wouldn't that be just GREAT?!
Also. I doubt he is in a different country.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I'm fairly certain he'll turn out to be close to where they are. I like someone else's theory about the house being the Order's headquarters. That'd shake things up a bit, for sure.

Also, he does say in one of the videos (can't remember which one and too lazyto go look it up) that he's in his FATHER'S library. So, chances are whatever those trophies and such are from have to do wth his father and not with him.

And, presumably any books in there are his father's too.

Unless, of course, it is the Order's headquarters......Wink Laughing

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:

Unless, of course, it is the Order's headquarters......Wink Laughing

And then the trophies are for what? Each guy they wiped out?

edit: then, when we all get there to clean the place, please let me have the trophy of Cassie. Just for memories. I miss her.....
twinklyci
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to remain optimistic about this whole Jonas thing.... and I don't think its been mentioned, but with Jonas being introduced maybe he'll be the one doing a lot of the filming which will give Bree and Daniel a lot of camera time together. I think it would give a lot of flexabilty for filming Smile
sparkybennett
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twinklyci wrote:
I've been trying to remain optimistic about this whole Jonas thing.... and I don't think its been mentioned, but with Jonas being introduced maybe he'll be the one doing a lot of the filming which will give Bree and Daniel a lot of camera time together. I think it would give a lot of flexabilty for filming Smile

I can see the videos now, Bree and Jonas filming each other in the library and Daniel reading in the backround Rolling Eyes
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkybennett wrote:

I can see the videos now, Bree and Jonas filming each other in the library and Daniel reading in the backround Rolling Eyes

Try to stay optimistic: Daniel will read books rather than stupid magazines. We might witness the birth of an intellect*! Think about that! Cool

* and then the Order brutally kills him.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the vid in which he talked about his parents disappearing at sea, Jonas mentioned the Humboldt County authorities looking for them. Humboldt County is in Northern California, along the coast -- four counties north of San Francisco. Check out this map (sorry, I don't have the patience to figure out how to post the image right now). So apparently that's where Jonas is.
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
haha i think i'm going crazy over it all Shocked

but something good had better had happened for bree b4 xmas coz i hate seein ppl alone on xmas, its gay coz i'm there with like a phone and games and dvds and they are just like .... i'm so lonely, i'm mr lonely, i have nobody to call my own yeeee

I was just thinking, there has to be somethign exciting happening aroudn xmas, not just in the story but in the research we are doing on her "religion"

I hope there arent too many videos posted the week before xmas cause i will be in vegas Sad
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: avatar Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
This is totally going to turn into that movie where they're on a island, and they don't have parents and bree will get pregnant and not know why. Jonas will call her fat, and then she will randomly have the baby, and Jonas will go, "why did you have a baby?" And Bree will go, "I don't know." And then Jonas will go "but why?"

You mean Blue Lagoon? That one with Brooke Shields? I always laughed at that movie! She didnt know what the hell was going on and the minute she set the baby near her breast it started eating.

uh huh. Trust a mom, babies arent that smart when they come out, they need help eating!
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

storyteller wrote:

Interesting theory... Adding to that- Jonah's role in saving Ninevah was reluctant at best- and when God did save the people he was angry because he felt they deserved to be distroyed. Maybe Jonas' role is reluctant as well.

Sorry if I quoted the wrong person but the "reluctant at best" made me LOL.

Sorry my kids watch Veggie Tales. Anyone who hasnt had "Jonah was a prophet" stuck in their head for weeks on end hasnt lived :p
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:

d) Umm, over here in Australia, badass is definitely not considered cussing. I say it actually, and it's like a joke. It is definitely considered a skater sort of word. And I'm pretty sure Jonas is New Zealand. He says words, like own, the same as Bree

Badass isnt much of a curse imo either. Fscking sure was!
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
In the vid in which he talked about his parents disappearing at sea, Jonas mentioned the Humboldt County authorities looking for them. Humboldt County is in Northern California, along the coast -- four counties north of San Francisco. Check out this map (sorry, I don't have the patience to figure out how to post the image right now). So apparently that's where Jonas is.

Oh reallllly! Thats not too far from me, an hour or two at most.

Side note: Humbolt County is mostly known for its pot growing.

*Edit: I dont know what kind of boat they had or where they launched from but here is a site of boat launch places in Humboldt. http://www.boatramps.com/ca_humboldt_county_boat_ramp_map.htm

if it helps... who knows.
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
uh huh. Trust a mom, babies arent that smart when they come out, they need help eating!

My daughter was placed on my belly when she was born and her mouth found my boob largely unassisted. Rooting is an instinct all mammals have, even mammals of the human variety. Wink

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Nightmare wrote:
Quote:

My daughter was placed on my belly when she was born and her mouth found my boob largely unassisted. Rooting is an instinct all mammals have, even mammals of the human variety. Wink

*nods* I should have said... the mother needs to help the baby eat because if she isnt latched on properly the baby wont be able to eat as well and the mom is gonna be in a LOT of pain.

*laughs* anways this is WAY off topic.
DawgEatah
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Jonas and everything he represents.
I am wholeheartedly on Team Daniel.
But humans are suckers for a pretty face in this world.
That much is true.
I'm pretty convinced Jonas is a plant of the order though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: