Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0082 "Date With P.Monkey" [11/23/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took me a while to remember what she said...anyways, here's the link.

Its in Encino.

http://www.laemmle.com/
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
breeislonely wrote:

that's very suspicious that we spend all this time watching the video trying to find out where bree is and she just goes right to the place on the day of the video and shoots a video of her own, the camera styles are very similar also, i don't think she's going to be part of the lonelygirl story, but i think she's an employee of the lg15 creaters, she has to be

I don't think Nikki Bower is an employee of the LG15 series, the creators are paying as few people as possible. But she would get some money, probably not much, from Revver.com when people click the ad at the end of her videos. It is my guess she has established contacts with the creators and they help her out. They probably told her the location of the theatre, but she hasn't really given us any new information. It doesn't seem to be any of the places that the forum posters have surmised.

i actually figured out the area code and suggested it might be in the san fernado valley, which is the area they seem to be in bc of the canyon video on thanksgiving

also, i didn't mean that they pay her necessarily i just meant that it is my belief that she is working with them to make her video's, although imo they never seem to reveal much of anything, but i guess they get the speculations going sometimes
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks I found that too, I searched all her posts, but she still hasn't said where it is, I don't know why, but it's driving me a little nuts.

Hey Rob, sorry about that. I mentioned where it is in chat and forgot to say it here. It's a Laemmle Theater in Encino and yes, it has a great taco place. Just thought people would enjoy seeing where Bree went to the movies.
jc_gypsy7
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being on the East Coast.. lol.. all info helps.

But.. if you're making vlogs.. are they for Californians only?

the rest of the country would like more info than the physical address and location............
NikkiBowerReport
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

the rest of the country would like more info than the physical address and location............

I reported on the area so you could see it. What else do you want me to show?
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Took me a while to remember what she said...anyways, here's the link.

Its in Encino.

http://www.laemmle.com/

Thanks now I can relax, lol

Laemmle's TOWN CENTER 5
17200 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, CA
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Quote:

i would've liked to see a close up of the movie poster "fur" and i also would have liked to see if the black line we saw to the left of it was an arrow, lock on the case, or something else entirely, the fur thing was obviously some sort of clue, i wouldn't loved to hear your thoughts on that and get a closer look at the poster
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breeislonely wrote:
NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Quote:

i would've liked to see a close up of the movie poster "fur" and i also would have liked to see if the black line we saw to the left of it was an arrow, lock on the case, or something else entirely, the fur thing was obviously some sort of clue, i wouldn't loved to hear your thoughts on that and get a closer look at the poster

I'm happy with the video she gave us. It might have been nice if there was a shot of the Fur poster in there, but it was still a good video, I think. But I watch the videos more for the fact that they're just fun than anything else, so maybe I'm not the best person to weigh in on that one.
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh don't get me wrong, i think nikki is an adorable sweet smart girl and i enjoy her video's very much, i was just answering her question and telling her what i was curious about
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

breeislonely wrote:
oh don't get me wrong, i think nikki is an adorable sweet smart girl and i enjoy her video's very much, i was just answering her question and telling her what i was curious about

Ah, okay. Well, in that respect, I understand where you're coming from, I guess.

It didn't really occur to me to be curious about the poster when I watched the video before. Nikki's got such a nice personality (sweet, smart, cute, entertaining, etc.), so that really overshadowed the rest. Moments like "I'm trying to use the sign language to see if she's a Watcher," "I'm trying to solve the crime," and "They're drugging them and then... branding them with... Watcher birthmarks" made it hard to think about anything like that. Too distracted with how funny that stuff was.
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
breeislonely wrote:

Ah, okay. Well, in that respect, I understand where you're coming from, I guess.

It didn't really occur to me to be curious about the poster when I watched the video before. Nikki's got such a nice personality (sweet, smart, cute, entertaining, etc.), so that really overshadowed the rest. Moments like "I'm trying to use the sign language to see if she's a Watcher," "I'm trying to solve the crime," and "They're drugging them and then... branding them with... Watcher birthmarks" made it hard to think about anything like that. Too distracted with how funny that stuff was.

she is so funny, i never know if we are supposed to be getting clues from her or just entertainment though, i'm just all into this stuff and i disect every video i see regrauding this subjust, i guess almost everyone at the forum does, we're just an information hungry bunch

i wish there was a way to tell what we should consider clues and a living breathing part of the bree, daniel, gemma universe and time and what we should just consider fun spin offs or fan videos, if we could get a confirmation of just that and nothing else it would make the rest a lot easier to sort out

like the nancy drew quote about the an ink blot on a piece of paper may be small text when looked at with a magnifine glass (obviously not an exact quote) is that a clue, does that refer to the note bree has from her parents or is that just nikki being a fan of nancy drew?

Last edited by breeislonely on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I've been gone and haven't read the board so I'm not up to speed but my first thought is this was a nice video if not a spectacular one. I wonder if they are just screwing with us and the whole pmonkey thing at this point though.
aerinth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end, there can't be too much symbolism in the posters because the creators aren't putting them up. Since they are only working with what's around, a lot of the speculation we come up with is probably irrelevant.
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sometimes i think they are just messing with us, or trying to distract our focus from other things, like the mention of p monkey wearing fur and then the fur poster
aerinth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, as crazy fans, it is our tendency to over analyze everything we see and come up with crazy speculations. In this way, we wind up seeing what is not there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: