Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0083 Thanksgiving
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raindown wrote:
silvermoon wrote:
raindown wrote:
We have the signs... more clues... maybe someone would be able to figure out where they are.

I like Daniel in this vid.
they're both adorable.

Yes, very sweet together. I'm glad they've made up.

Am I the only one kinda hoping for a little smooch in such a romantic little encounter?

**sigh**

Poor Daniel.

Oh, they just must.
in such a situation, you have to kiss the guy.
even if you're just friends, a little peck. anything.
hhrrrm.

or he needs to go put his arms around her and comfort her and then they can have a makeout session, lol.
why can't they put the jonas videos here if they're canon like gemma? why can't they post all the canon videos here? i don't want to go all over the place watching videos and it would be so much easier if they could all be placed in order on one website since there are so many popping up. it's all too much and too confusing.
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
Maybe they have a tripod and they set the camera on a tripod while they were having their little picnic.

As for Paytotheorderofofof2... Yes, they were mentioned in the first video, But that was the first video... AS someone said in another thread it was to help draw in an audience. They were popular at the time. and it was just the "Hey I'm new and have been watching some videos and I really like blah blah blah." That was before the story ever got started. As for TWK no clue who that is, but she's never mentioned TWJ as far as I know. Gemma (confirmed as Canon) and OpAphid and now Jonas are the only ones I can recall.

but then what is the difference b/t Gemma and Jonas. Why are Gemma's videos in the main section with bree and daniel's videos and then Jonas is off to the side in the comments section?
if they have the camera on a tripod, who is moving it around to go back and forth b/t bree and daniel?
aerinth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
enigma117 wrote:
Ok - the sign at the campground - I thought it said Caballrie Camp...but when i googled it, i found nothing. I did find lost of hits for caballero campground though.

Look on the far right. It says "Caballero Can," which I can only assume means Caballero Canyon.

Sorry for the crappy screenshot.

Its probably Topanga state park. Based on the location of the movie thearter, it seems reasonable because its really close. There is also El Caballero country club near by.... thats probably what that sign is from.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't read the board so I'm not up to speed on the last couple of videos but my first thought is this one was a nice little thanksgiving video. I'm guessing we are going to have to find out whats in that note soon
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caballero Canyon is definitely a place

http://www.cox.com/oc/cci/events/hikes/caballero-canyon.asp
(there's a picture that looks like the trail daniel leads us on, but sunnier)

Caballero Canyon Calabasas, CA (Mountain Biking)
Caballero Canyon is located in the San Fernando Valley off of Reseda Boulevard. The ride starts south of Ventura Boulevard just before the entrance to Braemar Country Club. Highlights: Caballero Canyo...
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen Opaphid's reply to this? It's of them searching through Bree and Daniels room! Exclamation
breewithcrackers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously! can anyone find a screen shot of anything particularly important in that one? all i saw were blurs and i'm not that good with the youtube vids Embarassed
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOLY! THEY MUST DEFINITELY BE CANON
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalization wrote:
watchingall wrote:

Jonas? *shrug* Ive only watched one, but at least she is cuter than Danielbeast :p

Really? It's really hard for me to watch Jonas... I like Daniel soooo much more. Especially since he grew the goatee.

I'm having a hard time understanding why everyone says Jonas is so hot.

*nods* I saw that.

As for Jonas, well for ME, in comparison with Daniel almost anyone is going to be hot. Daniel just isnt my type. Thats just a personal opinion Smile
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
:O

her room key??!@!

SHE'S LOST HER ROOM KEY!

WHEN THEY GET BACK FROM THE INTERNET CAFE, THEIR ROOM IS SO GOING TO BE TRASHED

>.> Are you part of the order? *giggles* you're psychic! Wink
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PushedButton wrote:
Personally I think Jonas is a smokescreen. I could share my reasons, but where would be the fun in that?... Yes, he may be canon, but not all official information is useful information.
Just a thought.

awwwe enlighten us! theres always room to throw out more theories here, heaven knows there arent enough Wink
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheFatLady wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:

I thought when they fled the watcher Bree had Daniel drive "to the middle of nowhere", they are still in the middle of LA

I suppose we're overlooking the fact that, to some adolescents, "middle of nowhere" constitutes any spot from which you cannot reach our one arm and physically *touch* a mall. Or maybe a Starbucks.

I need to clean my monitor now cause i spit diet coke all over it! *applauds* that was great, thanks for the laugh!
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisi Girl wrote:

As far as the comment about Daniel being on a leash is concerned....I think it may imply that he should be within sight of Bree because he is not trustworthy. Or it could just be a reinforced metaphor about Daniel's frustrations, which he expressed in his last video. He was talking about how his life has been significantly altered because of Bree's problems.....Well, more than that....His life has been put on hold for now. He is being completely selfless. He is as loyal as a dog but also as helpless....It's all about her. He can only react. Wow, this is not going to make sense to anyone. Sorry, but I just thought the leash remark was profound.

Great thoughts here! It made sense to me Smile
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="nobackspacebutton"][quote="TheFatLady"]
aideen wrote:

3)...wait a second, didn't anyone stop to think---how did she lose her card to begin with? Drop out of her pocket...or..foul play?

Well... its really easy to lose something like that. She didnt really say she lost it, just that she couldnt find it. I lose stuff - IMPORTANT stuff - daily. Just ask my fiancee. *laughs*

However that is a good point. Was it lost? stolen? did she just notice she lost it right then? when was the last time she saw it?
watchingall
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
PS - Keep an eye out for a new Nikki vid - coming soon to a theater near you!

The new Nikki vid is up on YouTube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtYB71osDQ0

Thanks trainer, I enjoy her vids. I still want to know how you knew she had one coming soon Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: