Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0095 "Back Home" (12/11/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popculture wrote:
Is the talk of cameras in Daniel's house just speculation?

No, there are indeed cameras installed in his bedroom and in Bree's bedroom. Find OpAphid's video titled "Babysitting". She shows everything there.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a recent dicussion as to the relation to "beast" in daniel beast...in the Daniel Beast forum...I posted this theory...and I'm reposting it for its possible relevance to this video:

Could he, our "hero", really be the bad one? If Gemma was saying to trust in Daniel and go home (and if you recall, they shouldn't go home because OpAphid is waiting for them), and Daniel was completely on board for going home no matter what ---even to the extent of leaving Bree-- maybe he isn't afraid of the order at all. Maybe he is part of the order...and his last video was an attempt to show Bree that everything is fine at home...a trick to make her come back.

When Gemma said in the chat that Bree should only trust Daniel and not to even trust her if she didn't want to--Gemma could be dropping Bree a clue as to not to trust her..which means --> NOT TO TRUST DANIEL.

BA Tells Lies.

Dee
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite an interesting theory. Now that would really be a twist!
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh puh-lease, Daniel. Something is sooo up.
I refuse to believe that me made it back home safe and sound and now things are just hunky-dory!
All that train stuff? I smell a metaphore.
imogene2004
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
Being laid back is one thing. Your parents would still ask you how everything was going, right? They'd still try to inquire about you, even if just to make sure you're okay.

Daniel's parents didn't even seem to do that.

I think his parents being so "hands off" is needed for the plot. How else could he run around with Bree all this time without the police intervening? Plus, it shows why he became so attached to Bree and would just drop everything to help her out. She was the only one who seemed to care about him. His parents may be under the order's influence, but I don't think so. I think the creators were just giving us a logical explanation to all the questions we've had about his parents and how he can just take off unnoticed.
josie4
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolution wrote:

All that train stuff? I smell a metaphore.

Not necessarily. He's an 18 year old boy who had to hop a train for probably the first time. What teen guy wouldn't talk a lot about it?
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dee wrote:
Someone is in the room in the corner. There is movement if you look at the video frame by frame. Maybe he is being forced to do the video and that is why he is acting strange.

Are you sure that's not just an illusion due to the movement of the camera? It's highly unlikely that Daniel wouldn't notice someone standing there, and it's even more unlikely that if someone was forcing him to make the video that they would actually stand in view of the camera.

Personally, I can't determine any movement other than Daniel's and the movement of the camera.
AGuyNamedJoe
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it amusing that Daniel bought twinkies. The twinkie, of course, is a phallic symbol representing sexual desire. The cream inside represents, well, you know, male fertility. When a female wants a twinkie, we all know what she really wants, but for a male, the symolism is a little more complicated. There is much debate about this, however, the obvious homosexual angle has widely been discredited, instead, sexual desire of a more solo nature is generally thought to be the motivation behind the choice of snack cake. I'm sure the creators are proponents of the latter theory, hense, Daniel's long shower and love for Bree.

Also, since Daniel's every move in bed is caught on video, and to keep the story clean, I'm sure the long shower storyline was adopted for obvious reasons.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGuyNamedJoe wrote:
I find it amusing that Daniel bought twinkies. The twinkie, of course, is a phallic symbol representing sexual desire. The cream inside represents, well, you know, male fertility. When a female wants a twinkie, we all know what she really wants, but for a male, the symolism is a little more complicated. There is much debate about this, however, the obvious homosexual angle has widely been discredited, instead, sexual desire of a more solo nature is generally thought to be the motivation behind the choice of snack cake. I'm sure the creators are proponents of the latter theory, hense, Daniel's long shower and love for Bree.

Also, since Daniel's every move in bed is caught on video, and to keep the story clean, I'm sure the long shower storyline was adopted for obvious reasons.

hahahahahahaha!!

BA Tells Lies.

MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe that's why he didn't want to go with Jonas? Coming out can be so complicated.. Laughing

~tigerlilylynn
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's just because he likes Hostess snacks. sigh.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:

Sometimes a twinkie is just a twinkie... but if it were a cigar we'd have a whole different story Laughing

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

Sometimes a twinkie is just a twinkie... but if it were a cigar we'd have a whole different story Laughing

'mute

Oh, well...a cigar...that's just different.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Kimmy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Daniel needs room Reply with quote

I agree with those who say Daniel needs his parents to be hands off for the plot. And in RL I know parents who are very worried in private but very careful not to hover or question their behavior in public, because of problems with an older sibling or because of the their parenting styles. I also know one (only one) family where the parents are so relaxed that they didn't notice their son was in England for weeks. They eventually sorted it out but no one was worried. Other siblings have taken off for India, etc...I couldn't handle it, but it doesn't seem to bother them. (They say they trust their children.)
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dee wrote:
Someone is in the room in the corner. There is movement if you look at the video frame by frame. Maybe he is being forced to do the video and that is why he is acting strange.

That is exactly what i am thinking someone seems to be there because we already seen through an OpAphid video that Bree and Daniel's bedrooms were being filmed. So he must be under some kind of influence.

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: