Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0068 Horrid Flatmates [11.5.06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never minded the long wait so much in the beginning because the payoff was always worth it.....plus it took us a week to analyze every frame anyway so a lot of vlogs would have caused our heads to explode.

Now the vids aren't giving us much to research and we have explored EVERY angle and every possibility of every plot that could ever occur so all we have left to do is to watch and see who was right.

Unless they start shocking us again and adding more complexity and layers, this will just die a slow, painful death.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
Oh Man...
You know. I had this thought this morning when I logged in and saw no new video from Bree or Daniel. What if we've seen all the videos we're going to see from them? We know that the creators were trying to build hype for a potential film. Right? What if the videos end here and they are now moving on to do a feature length movie of Daniel and Bree; finding her parents, going through the ceremony, whatever...
What if Gemma is supposed to be the person who carries this through, on the side, until the bigger production is ready from Bree and Daniel?

Otherwise, I really can't think of a reason, creatively, to leave people hanging on Bree's last vid.

That would be the world's worst idea...building this up and then leaving us hanging before they've even written, much less filmed the movie? That would take months and months while their entire fan base looses interest. No way could Gemma, a character that we've just been introduced to, carry this on for months by herself. No way I'd watch her complain about her flat mates until they managed to wrap filming a movie.

The Creators have thus far denied anything about movie tie-ins as far as I've seen.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
The reason they are "leaving us hanging" is probably because they need to write and film the next videos.

And maybe they're arguing about which way the storyline should go! There are multiple creators, after all.

Ah, group decisionmaking. [sarcasm]It's SO much fun.[/sarcasm]
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
I never minded the long wait so much in the beginning because the payoff was always worth it.....plus it took us a week to analyze every frame anyway so a lot of vlogs would have caused our heads to explode.

Now the vids aren't giving us much to research and we have explored EVERY angle and every possibility of every plot that could ever occur so all we have left to do is to watch and see who was right.

Unless they start shocking us again and adding more complexity and layers, this will just die a slow, painful death.

I don't remember picking apart the vlogs in the beginning...CiW, y es, but not LG15...it was all cutesy stuff back then.

Oh...and because of your awesome avatar...

Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:

I don't remember picking apart the vlogs in the beginning...CiW, y es, but not LG15...it was all cutesy stuff back then.

Oh...and because of your awesome avatar...

LOVE IT!

I got into LG15 when there were hints that Bree wasn't real so it was super hectic for a while. I just hope we're in a transition period and that we can still enjoy LG15 as much as when it blew up, just maybe in a different way.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at the rate videos were posted last week/weekend, I am betting we'll see quite a story develop in a few days. Hopefully a Danile vid, too.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
house wrote:
cimaruta wrote:

actually, no. I don't think I will.

I might check it in a couple of weeks. maybe as early as a week.

Honestly, I'm done. I've been insulted enough.

ciao, all.

See ya'.
You can be the official chair of the LonelygirlAddicts Anonymous group.
Take this time to reflect and do your steps. Wink

Owen, grant me the serenity to accept the story lines I cannot change;
the courage to face the ones that suck;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

That's sweet!! LOL
Do you want to make bets that they are still here, lurking around, really wanting to post but can't cause they said they weren't? It's really hard to beat the addiction.

I think this should be a concern to the creators. while the numbers are still big over at youtube. the buzz has worn off and they really need to ..do something... to keept his from going out with a whisper.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
I awoke to find that there is still no new video, and I had this horrible thought.

Bree and Daniel are gone.

They have been kidnapped, they vanished or were swallowed up by a big dark hole. We are left with Gemma who cannot do anything to find them, for she is in another country. She won't even realize they are gone, just assumes they stopped doing videos.

We now only get videos of Gemma's life.

It is possible they could have her go uhm...hmm i think something has happened I'm going to america to find out.

Then we get a full length movie of her wacky adventures in america interacting with real people.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
omegawoman wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
I think some people are a bit spoiled by the frequency of videos...getting testy is pretty silly. Better be a good reason? Or what??? At least there isn't a week or more lag, now..and we have more than one person making videos. Just sit back and relax, for goodness sake...

I wasn't trying to be "testy". Just showing my addiction to all this. My comment before was just the first thing that popped into my head this morning. I had to laugh.

Wasn't pointing a finger at you...

Oh, ok, my apoligies then.

*sittitng quietly looking at refresh button*

Despite if people are spoiled or not i think the point remains that there better be something really good this time. If we get Bree at home going.."so....my parents were out on a picnic and everything with the order is ok" I'm out
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
I get what you are saying about them both being from the same creators, but they are not portraying this as a show. I always thought we were supposed to suspend belief and think of these as real people, thus totally seperate and original.

As far as having similar mannerisms because they were briefly in the same commune some years ago...I lived with my sister in the same house for 10 years, and yet we have no similarities in any way, shape of fashion. I think similar upraising doesn't account for almost identical videos.

I just think it would be more realistic to have them have more differing videos. At least it would make Gemma's more interesting to watch. I see one of her videos pop up, I'm not even excited to see it. I watch it out of more of a feeling of being afraid to miss something that might pertain to Bree or Daniel.

I keep expecting Gemma to pop up with a Proving Science Wrong video. Mad

I kind of agree. The lonely girl video editing isn't the only way to make a video. They should have come up with another engaging and unique way for Gemma to make her videos. Doing things the same way is just laziness on the creators part. 1. they don't have to think of anything better and 2. it worked before..it will work again.

come on guys this project is your baby.. quit giving it hand-me-downs.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reb wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

Have you been watching from the beginning??? They have sped up their video posting drastically.

I think that they have sped things up because in real time things have been happening more regually!

they have sped things up ever since the ceremony fiasco. Once the backlash was so strong that hey...your not actually giving us anything, they started this new pace.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

house wrote:
Oh Man...
You know. I had this thought this morning when I logged in and saw no new video from Bree or Daniel. What if we've seen all the videos we're going to see from them? We know that the creators were trying to build hype for a potential film. Right? What if the videos end here and they are now moving on to do a feature length movie of Daniel and Bree; finding her parents, going through the ceremony, whatever...
What if Gemma is supposed to be the person who carries this through, on the side, until the bigger production is ready from Bree and Daniel?

Otherwise, I really can't think of a reason, creatively, to leave people hanging on Bree's last vid.

I thought about the movie thing awhile back. Though I would hate for them to do it as a blair witch rip off & i think they would have to break way from the web cam format it would probably end up making more than it cost.
house
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Where did you get the potential film thing???? Uhhh, nope. They have a contract, this isn't going to be a movie. Just because it's been three whole days since a video was uploaded doesn't mean there won't be anymore. The reason they are "leaving us hanging" is probably because they need to write and film the next videos.

You really need to lighten up. Wink
It's called sarcasm.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when we start turning against each other its time for a new vid
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think people should quit whining about others' whining. It's kind of contradictory to come on here and be like "ughhhhh everyone is so spoiled and whiney... stop complaininggggg"

Ugh, stop complaining yourself, biotch.
*This is not directed toward any specific individual*
Bye.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: