Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I the only person?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
... Something much bigger is coming and all we need to do is be patient.

Yea I hope something is coming. I hope the creators have some massive exciting thing that's going to come out in the next few videos.

Mirage wrote:
(Off topic, love your avatar Kelly! She's so beautiful.)

OK lol off topic. But I agree she's beautiful. She's the girl from Brick, Roswell etc right?

Thanks for watching as I fall.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icaterus wrote:
Penny wrote:

Yea I hope something is coming. I hope the creators have some massive exciting thing that's going to come out in the next few videos.

Mirage wrote:

OK lol off topic. But I agree she's beautiful. She's the girl from Brick, Roswell etc right?

Brick? I dont know about that (not even sure what that is? Laughing ), but yeah, she was in Roswell(I never saw Roswell! Very Happy). Her name's Emilie de Ravin, and she plays Claire on Lost. [/offtopic]
nakita
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunneh wrote:
But, I am disappointed. You know why? Because they've been harping on about the 12th since the cookie episode-- and the franticness of the 'Ceremony' episode was very exciting. With an apparent anti-climax.

You know who the 'they' is that built up the 12th? It was US. People in this forum discovered the date and then built it up to be a climax. However, I want to put this idea out there: What if everything up until now was just prologue-type stuff, and the ceremony was actually the beginging? Bree did say it seemed like some kind of initiation ceremony; what kind of story ends with an initiation?

Proud member of the Jonas is Sexy Club!
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nakita wrote:

You know who the 'they' is that built up the 12th? It was US. People in this forum discovered the date and then built it up to be a climax. However, I want to put this idea out there: What if everything up until now was just prologue-type stuff, and the ceremony was actually the beginging? Bree did say it seemed like some kind of initiation ceremony; what kind of story ends with an initiation?

You're quickly becoming one of my favourite posters. Talk about saying all the stuff in my head!! Laughing

I love the idea that the ceremony is just the begining. Didn't she say that the Elders told her she's got all kinds of responsibilities now? What if one of those responsibilities is protecting her religion from lurking college kids that tape their ceremonies?
twjaniak
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people who are upset are the same people who thought Cassieiswatching was secretly an official part of LG15. CiW kept stringing us along, leading us to believe that something big was going to happen on 12th to coincide with Bree's ceremony. The Creators on the otherhand, never really gave us this. All they gave us were hints that something Thelema-like would happen on that date starting a month and a half ago. This information was later confirmed by information provided by Bree and Daniel.

There are still mysteries, for example, what did ever happen to that girl named Cassie?
Sfonzarelli
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Am I the only person? Reply with quote

Penny wrote:
Am I the only person that thinks it's weird that everyone is disappointed that nothing happened to Bree or Daniel? I mean, yeah I am slightly disappointed that nothing dramatic happened at the ceremony. Even then, it's not like I wanted something bad to happen to Daniel or Bree. Everyone is BOOING the creators for not having Bree abducted then raped repetedly by satan worshippers and afterwards have her sacrificed and then eaten by Danielbeast (who is the secret leader of the satan worshippers...talk about a twist). I mean holy crap, what is up with that?

Not all of us actually like the characters. :-/

(JK)

-.-. ..-. ..- -.- / ..- -.-- ---
Clueless
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have missed this in a different thread? But I rewatched Daniel's last video where he stalked Bree at the Ceremony. The ending is hazy and I'm not sure what happened. It looked to me like at the end he films another flashlight heading towards him, then there's this sound like a car door opening. I think that was him entering his own vehicle, then he whispers "Oh shit." then rustling and the video finishes. So technically the last place you see Daniel is alone in the mountains getting caught by one of the guards. Did he make it home and post the video or did someone else post it? If he posted it, why didn't he add some sort of commentary at the end? maybe have a good laugh over how scared he was.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twjaniak wrote:
Many people who are upset are the same people who thought Cassieiswatching was secretly an official part of LG15. CiW kept stringing us along, leading us to believe that something big was going to happen on 12th to coincide with Bree's ceremony. The Creators on the otherhand, never really gave us this. All they gave us were hints that something Thelema-like would happen on that date starting a month and a half ago. This information was later confirmed by information provided by Bree and Daniel.

There are still mysteries, for example, what did ever happen to that girl named Cassie?

You and your damn logic! You're right....but I have to say that I really don't know if I'll ever be convinced that CIW isn't tied to LG15 somehow.
orvetti

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, had hoped for more on 10 12 06, but as a few folks have pointed out, all the Creators ever told us about those numbers was that they corresponded to the quality of various cookies. The "buildup" of Oct. 12 wasn't exactly "Gabbo Is Coming!"
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orvetti wrote:
The "buildup" of Oct. 12 wasn't exactly "Gabbo Is Coming!"

Oh, I love you for that. Very Happy I really do. Next thing we'll see a video with Daniel saying into the camera, "I'm a bad widdle boy!" Laughing
orvetti

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
orvetti wrote:

Oh, I love you for that. Very Happy I really do. Next thing we'll see a video with Daniel saying into the camera, "I'm a bad widdle boy!" Laughing

All of my amusing responses are basically just references to other media... it's the dumb guy's version of being witty...
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orvetti wrote:
Mirage wrote:
orvetti wrote:

All of my amusing responses are basically just references to other media... it's the dumb guy's version of being witty...

Hey, I just post funny pictures. Less stress on my blonde brain. Very Happy
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Icaterus wrote:
Penny wrote:

Mirage wrote:

Brick? I dont know about that (not even sure what that is? Laughing ), but yeah, she was in Roswell(I never saw Roswell! Very Happy). Her name's Emilie de Ravin, and she plays Claire on Lost. [/offtopic]

Oh yea Lost!!! Damn how could I forget that.. And Bricks a new film, it's described as a film noir with teenagers, really really cool. So back to topic:

twjaniak wrote:

I think that the part about many of the upset people also thinking CiW was somehow secretly run by the creators and part of LG15 is correct.

I guess I thought that the creators were always a few steps ahead of us and that one day LG15 and CiW and everything would unite and we'd just be like WHOA! Maybe that's why I'm so disappointed. I always throught that the cretors had this master plan and once it was reaveled we would all be OMG how could they do all of that???

Maybe the fans are contributing to this and shaping the story a lot more than I thought. Which is a good thing, just not what I thought was personally happening..

Thanks for watching as I fall.
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
she was in Roswell(I never saw Roswell! Very Happy).

Roswell was great. But, like many shows, it ran out of stuff to keep the story going, and just got stupid and then died. (Sound familiar??)
aguy
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
Hey, I just post funny pictures. Less stress on my blonde brain. Very Happy

If you want to laugh really, really hard, go here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7780916420567729697&hl=en
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: