Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0062 Thanks Gemma [10/29/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
horcruxes wrote:
we get a good shot of Owen's butt in this video!
me likey!

Thor is being suffocated Sad

Hee, yay! Notice how the camera is angled perfectly so that we get to see Owen! What a stud. Very Happy

Hee...he's mooning us!
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Flautapantera wrote:
horcruxes wrote:
me likey!

Hee, yay! Notice how the camera is angled perfectly so that we get to see Owen! What a stud. Very Happy

Hee...he's mooning us!

He is not facing us, could it be a clue? He won't look!!!!! But nice ass anyway.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
He is not facing us, could it be a clue? He won't look!!!!! But nice ass anyway.

Thank you. Oh, you meant him! Embarassed (kidding!)

I read somewhere a theory that had to do with the way Owen was facing. Before the ceremony, he was facing to the right most of the time on her bed (our right, Bree's left), and after, he's been mostly facing left. Now he's facing away!

I'm sure it's random, but ya never know!
Kelly617
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I don't want to see happen is for the cult to force Bree into doing the ceremony anyway and her being all "Okay, I'm going to do it because I was being silly and it really isn't that big a deal...blah blah blah."

It would be insulting for the creators to assume that we would just buy that Bree is actually THAT clueless.

I figure that even if the cult does try to force her to do the ceremony now that she's said she doesn't want to, she will be suspicious and listen to Daniel. I don't know what Gemma has up her sleeve...I haven't even figured out if Gemma is a good character or a bad character. She says she has misgivings, but she still seems to think that Bree should go through with the ceremony anyway...unless she's trying to warn her in a cryptic way...which doesn't make much sense either. You'd think that if Daniel can post a video of himself breaking into Lucy's house, Gemma could post a video warning/telling Bree out and out about what's going on. :/

Anyway, bottom line: I don't think that Bree will go back to being all trusting and understanding of her "religion's" ambiguity. There should be enough doubt in her mind to keep her from going back to being placid and cooperative.

Bree can't possibly be that much of an idiot. :p

But that's just me thinking out loud. :p
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:

Hee...he's mooning us!

Woo! That's a side of Owen I've never seen before. Embarassed

While the video was kinda drab, it definitely, in my opinion, wasn't anticlimatic or worthless. Bree addressed Gemma's concerns as pertaining to the ceremony. Do I think Bree'll get out of it? Hard to tell. It doesn't seem that Bree has much confidence in her words, or for that matter, her parents, for her removal.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much to talk about with this one...

nailpolish? eh... played out

O'n is trying to turn us on, he feels neglected and wants a bit more attention.
Smelltheflowers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlike what many people have said, I don't think the video was drab or pointless. I think that lately we have been quite spoiled with the constant stream of new videos, the introduction of a new character, and the videos about the ceremony and Daniel's "stealth" tactics Wink

We can't expect every video to be packed with action, or even for that matter, consant clues. Looking at it from the position of a writer, this video seemed to be meant to tie up loose ends, answer some questions we had had about previous videos [Why Bree's father was so complacent about the shots, etc], and it also seems to be leading to a new video from Gemma. The story has to have time to develop further.

Sometimes it's nice to see the Creators take a step back and perhaps not take the whole narrative so seriously, such as in the "Proving Longitude Wrong" video.

That being said, however, I am eagerly looking forward to a video where Bree relates some of her parent's conversation with the deacons. Some resistence of their part is to be expected, despite Bree's opinion that her parent's high standing in the community will save them from any disputes. There is no way that Bree would be 'specially chosen' and that the deacons would simply be resigned to her pulling out of the ceremony.

But that's just my two cents Smile
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flautapantera wrote:
horcruxes wrote:
me likey!

Owen is hiding because he knows that trouble is on the horizon
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting disturbed by the number of people commenting on owen's hotness.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thejyav wrote:

Don't hold it in. You can express your admiration as well! Come on, you know you wanna! Mr. Green
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
thejyav wrote:

Don't hold it in. You can express your admiration as well! Come on, you know you wanna! Mr. Green

Oh, don't push it. Some people are just rendered speechless by such beauty.
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
thejyav wrote:

Oh, don't push it. Some people are just rendered speechless by such beauty.
Each person must decide when the time is right for them to come out and say they find owen hot.
milowent
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not to get too OT re Owen hawttness, but i just wanted to say i expect the next lg15 video will start to careen back to the darkside. it is interesting to see how much faith bree has in her parents, which is good, but she doesn't have any real basis to beleive her parents are more powerful than the "deacons."
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milowent wrote:
not to get too OT re Owen hawttness, but i just wanted to say i expect the next lg15 video will start to careen back to the darkside. it is interesting to see how much faith bree has in her parents, which is good, but she doesn't have any real basis to beleive her parents are more powerful than the "deacons."

I think the creators are giving us a false sense of normalcy (and showing that Bree's getting a sense of normalcy) with the last couple of videos. Now that she's feeling like everything's back to normal, it will make the change even more evident and striking when things do change, either for the darker or at least the more dramatic!
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
milowent wrote:

I think the creators are giving us a false sense of normalcy (and showing that Bree's getting a sense of normalcy) with the last couple of videos. Now that she's feeling like everything's back to normal, it will make the change even more evident and striking when things do change, either for the darker or at least the more dramatic!

agreed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: