Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exclusivity of the Chats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acid, don't you have like 5or6 megs of chat logs.

And all of it is Sparklebot.

No one is missing anything much on the chat. Except last night I played Sailor Moon with Chess.

And I killed her with an anagram attack.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
JenniPowell
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who joined the game at a later time, I can say that for the Pea Soup Anderson drop I got my info straight from the forums but for the S.F. drop, I utilized the chat. Information-wise, I didn't feel one was better than the other.

But by using the chat, I did learn that Ethan Smith Wesson would be a great name for a character in a novel or short story...so there is that extra bonus.

LonelyJew15: The Original "New Girl"
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink

Last edited by surrealisticpill on Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acidfingers wrote:
* Removed by moderators. Please contact acidfingers directly for links.

There are all the logs of the chat room for the past week and some extra. the last 2 digits of the filename imply what day it was. Therefore, this logs from November 3rd up until today. Filenames that start with opaphid are of the #opaphid room, those with operationaphid are of the #operationaphid room. Now no one can complain! ^_^

That's cool! Now I can see what you bitches have been saying about me behind my back.

Thanks babe!
ravensgrace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:

[04:25:50] <acidfingers> it's raven

Obviously, it was not me. I would never go above PG. (Except when making babies with the wife. Twisted Evil Which I would never speak about in public, anyhow.)

Yes, I know, that makes me lame. Razz I shall live with it. Wink
[04:03] <lyriclyinclined> with the exception of a bad apple pucker incident
ixlr8
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what, I kind of have a problem with this. Not everyone wants their conversations made public. It's one thing to post something in a forum, where it's common knowledge that it is publically accessible, but I have to disagree with logging conversations, without the people in the chat knowing about it in advance. A lot of us in IRC use foul language, and have said some crass things that are not rated PG for the younger audience. There might be a very young kid who is reading these forums and will stumble upon some age inappropriate material from the chat rooms.

Now I know what you're thinking. "But there could be kids in the chat room too." Well yeah, that's true, however the audience in the IRC chat room is a lot smaller than on the forums. Likewise, if an inappropriate comment is made in IRC, its usually not visable for more than a minute or so, once it's scrolled past the top of the screen.

Additionally, the LG forums fall under the LG umberlla. The show is rated PG, and what goes on in these forums, and on the main LG site, should be rated PG. And that's fine, however, IRC is NOT part of LG, and I don't feel that I should have to censor myself from saying something inappropriate on a communication medium that has nothing to do with the LG series, or fanfiction therein.

I also don't think its right to post things that I said without my knowledge or consent. I take a calculated risk when I say something in a chat, because I know that the audience is 20 or so people. When its on a forum, and viewable by the entire world, thats an entirely different story.

So can one of the mods please protect my right to privacy? Without having to go through them, I can tell you that very few, if any of them are rated PG. Please remove the posts with the logs.

Michael
katz31
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravensgrace wrote:
surrealisticpill wrote:

[04:25:50] <acidfingers> it's raven

Obviously, it was not me. I would never go above PG. (Except when making babies with the wife. Twisted Evil Which I would never speak about in public, anyhow.)

Yes, I know, that makes me lame. Razz I shall live with it. Wink

No, not lame. Respectful. Thanks! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: