Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stupid Boys...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, eventually you'll get my dry sense of humor.

That's the hope anyway.
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get dry humor i love dry humor.....

you just made me angry Smile
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
I just wonder how many of you would be up in arms if I were to, say, start a thread called "Stupid Girls"?

So cram that up your wow-hole and smoke it.

Wow hole?! While getting a towel to clean off the chair becuase I pissed myslef, I have to say that; girls are stupid.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
lol, my first reaction to him was "Change my oil, bitch." Laughing

Yeah, but I can do that on my own.

I am quite the "modern woman".

*sits primly with legs crossed at ankles, hands on knees, teacup and saucer on desk*

I can do a lot of things that I leave for my husband to do now that I'm married, lol. Hey, I cook and clean, take care of the bills, etc...
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
So cram that up your wow-hole and smoke it.

I really don't think that is the purpose of the wow-hole.

Just for the record - I love the wow-hole, I worship the wow-hole!
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clear things up, I wasn't specific about the TYPE of males I was calling stupid, or which ones I hate. I also forgot to mention that I was only adressing the ones who fit several of these categories:

.Is a sexist pig and does sexist pig things such as; pinching the behind of a girl he does not know, uses foul language when adressing the opposite sex, thinks that a womans place is in the kitchen and/or in the bedroom and nowhere else and expresses that thought often, ect,ect.
.Cheats on spouse/significant other
.Makes up crude and disgusting lies to tell behind your back, even to your friends.
.Only comes around to make out/have sex/ect,ect.
.Emabarasses you in front of your friends by: making sexual comments, asking how sore you are after 'what you did last night', ect, ect.
.Other things that can be associated with jerkoffs.

I apoligize for the confusion, for at the time I posted the first post of this thread, I was angry at males in general, and my mind was clouded by my anger and illness. I do realize that being feminist does not have anything to do with the rest of the first message, I do realize that no sex is superior, I do realize that 'Stupid ...' can apply to anything or anyone, however, High School boys have a tendancy to be idiots more than most other sane human beings. The one I'm currently dating, because of phone problems and illness and a possible misunderstanding, wasn't worth more than any of the clothes I recently bought from the thrift store to me at the time, and that was the problem to which I was voicing my first post in the thread.

I'm not quite sure if I feel like that now, because of conversations I have had with my friends and his, and, even if that was not the case, I am deeply apoligetic to all I may have angered.

<3Noelle.

Life's a party, jump on in!

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey...look on the bright side, once you're older, you'll realize that the way boys were in highschool is pretty much the way they'll be forever. Oh, I guess that wasn't...I don't do "bright sides".
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spaciegirl, you're HYSTERICAL. You should be a stand-up comic.

Mirage wrote:
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Hey...look on the bright side, once you're older, you'll realize that the way boys were in highschool is pretty much the way they'll be forever. Oh, I guess that wasn't...I don't do "bright sides".

Yep, spacie is right. If they are a jerk in high school, they'll probably be a jerk for life. There are a few decent ones out there...but half of them are already married or gay, lol. Just gotta wade through the crap-o ones to find the nice ones.

On a different note: "wow-hole"?! Can't wait to tell my husband that one! Freakin' hilarious!
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girl, you think it's funny now...but you'll be crying when you realize how true it is.
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, yes, I know, or will learn. *bree noddd*

Teehee. Yes, why must all the good ones be gay?!?!?! The best ones are, even in high school. *droool*

Well, I must sleep. I'm sick and must be up in 9 hours or less. It'll take me another 3 hours if I'm on the pc.

Mwahs and byes and nighters!

<3Noelle.

Mirage wrote:
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I don't get that "good ones are gay" thing. They're not really "good" (at least not for you) if they're gay. I can't really be attracted to a guy if I know he's gay.....becuase he's gay..not that he turns ugly or anything, but I just know it's not gonna happen and I'm over it. It's so fascinating to me that there are women who end up falling for their gay best friends. I have a couple gay husbands and I just can't even imagine being intimate with them at all. Plus..once I hear their sex stories, I'm waaaay over it. More power to them, but 2 dudes together does nothing for me.
alexisme
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmm....wow-hole.

Yum
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexisme wrote:
mmmmmm....wow-hole.

Yum

alex, im kidnapping you, tieing you up, and putting you in my closet. im gonna need to find more closets this one only holds 2 people. with you and mirage both in there, im out of space. X_X
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gelb9
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noelle wrote:
Just to clear things up, I wasn't specific about the TYPE of males I was calling stupid, or which ones I hate. I also forgot to mention that I was only adressing the ones who fit several of these categories:

.Is a sexist pig and does sexist pig things such as; pinching the behind of a girl he does not know, uses foul language when adressing the opposite sex, thinks that a womans place is in the kitchen and/or in the bedroom and nowhere else and expresses that thought often, ect,ect.
.Cheats on spouse/significant other
.Makes up crude and disgusting lies to tell behind your back, even to your friends.
.Only comes around to make out/have sex/ect,ect.
.Emabarasses you in front of your friends by: making sexual comments, asking how sore you are after 'what you did last night', ect, ect.
.Other things that can be associated with jerkoffs.

I apoligize for the confusion, for at the time I posted the first post of this thread, I was angry at males in general, and my mind was clouded by my anger and illness. I do realize that being feminist does not have anything to do with the rest of the first message, I do realize that no sex is superior, I do realize that 'Stupid ...' can apply to anything or anyone, however, High School boys have a tendancy to be idiots more than most other sane human beings. The one I'm currently dating, because of phone problems and illness and a possible misunderstanding, wasn't worth more than any of the clothes I recently bought from the thrift store to me at the time, and that was the problem to which I was voicing my first post in the thread.

I'm not quite sure if I feel like that now, because of conversations I have had with my friends and his, and, even if that was not the case, I am deeply apoligetic to all I may have angered.

<3Noelle.

Life's a party, jump on in!

You know what I realized a long time ago?

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't cuss.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't go out to a bar simply to find some stupid hot guy to take home, use and ask him to take the trash on his way out.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I sit in the kitchen. My now husband does way more cooking than me!

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't be sexist, too!

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't slap some hefty guy ass.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't be attracted to other women.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I have to be demure, girly or unintelligent.

Just because I'm a woman and I know who I am doesn't mean I have to be intimidating.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I have to be a feminist, either.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't or won't enjoy beer, strip clubs or sports.

There you have it.. stereotypes totally f'in' blow.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: