Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tachyon video "Gemma? [Part 1]" [12/11/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone else.....
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
I saw pretty much the same thread in the Plot Discussion area.

Why does this make her evil? It sure does look like she's in California, but it doesn't mean she was there all along. She could have just got here. Assuming it is in CA.

Also, she's the one being followed, like she said she was afraid of in her video. Perhaps the watchers are after her...

Maybe Gemma and Daniel are going to team up in the US?

Well I dont think the Watchers are watching her. Since this is Tachyon is posting this video... she would be watching her.
Daniel isnt bad though. Or shouldnt be... This video concludes that Gemma is in the US and has been lying about where she is. Which if she is lying about that then all signs point to EVIL.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon has used the phrase "TIP OF THE ICEBERG" before.
It was weeks ago, in a message to Brother, I think, for Daniel.
Here it is.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where has the tip of the iceberg been used before??
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In one of Tach's previous messages to Brother.

Click on the link in the post before yours.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but has she used in more than once then?
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other than the Gemma vid and the message to Brother?

I don't think she has. but I could be wrong.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, good Smile
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: maybe Reply with quote

Maybe it is homeless watcher?
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure exactly how Gemma lying about being in London *necessarily* dictates that she is evil.

If she has been wanting to help Bree and is even a little bit savvy about revealing too much on YouTube or elsewhere, wouldn't it be in her best interest to build up a fictional story of her whereabouts to dissuade pursuers early on?

Isn't it just possible, alternatively, that Gemma has only just arrived in.. wherever?

Isn't it possible that stressed-out Tachyon herself isn't some Delphic Oracle who knows all and sees all, but could also be making mistakes about other players' motivations? Isn't it also possible that Tachyon could be an insider "hatted" for propaganda, to keep the situation as confusing as possible?
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not entirely sold on the idea that Gemma is really evil. What I can gather is that she was liying about being in England. Just because someone lies doesn't automatically mean that they are evil. "Everybody Lies."

It obviously doesn't make them saints, either, though.

But since it seems that Gemma's lied about being in England, what else has she lied about, here? Is it really a lie? How long ago did Tachyon 'catch' Gemma on US shores? If it was just recently, how do we know that she had been here the whole time? Maybe she had just gotten here. Might be staying with a friend. Who knows?

Now, I know that Tach isn't known to get her facts jumbled up. So far, she's always been good about getting pretty solid information, but eveyone is entitled to mistakes every now and then. I'd just like to get some answers from Gemma, herself. Though I know we'd have to make sure that we get the truth out of her.

I <3 SARAH!!!
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
I'm not entirely sold on the idea that Gemma is really evil. What I can gather is that she was liying about being in England. Just because someone lies doesn't automatically mean that they are evil. "Everybody Lies."

To add to that, in another thread on this subject, Inigo reminded everyone that Bree's lied too. Remember the fake ceremony? Which was nothing more than a setup for Daniel, which led to him being chased, and (for all Bree knew) could have resulted in him being captured and killed?

I don't think we have anyone here who hasn't lied or screwed up somehow. Even if Gemma was lying about her location, she might have had a good reason -- such as protecting herself while she said things she shouldn't have been saying -- and I still don't think that's as awful a lie as the one Bree took part in. Bree can't even make the claim that she did it for self-preservation or a noble reason of any kind. She just did it because she was told to.

Edit: I just saw that part two of Tachyon's coverage of Gemma is up. For the moment, I'm going to leave what I said here, but perhaps I'll have to revisit this comment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: