Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Geocache Drama >_<
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do I have to do to explain to you this is not the place to discuss this?

I explained the journal because when I was in the IRC people were very interested in it. Before I wrote that post, neither Lad nor I knew what this geocache thing is. That's why it's explained. Because inquiring minds wanted to know.

After the million posts explaining the same thing over and over again, the point was made. Not only was it made there, but it was also discussed at length in the IRC. I don't know why everyone felt it needed to be repeated in eight different ways. But this ISN'T THE PLACE TO DISCUSS WHAT IS TO HAPPEN TO THE LOGBOOK.

And quite frankly, I'm amazed that you're all so offended by red letters. I didn't curse or threaten anyones life. I didn't even use a friggin' exclamation point.

With that being said, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was making a point. With color. Is that really so demoralizing?

Now, if you guys REALLY want to discuss this, make a thread in the Gen. Dis. Flame me all you want there. But in ten minutes I will be moving all of these posts out of this thread so the people who actually want to play the game don't have to go through all this bullshit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: