Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Power
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
it involves cracking open her chest and feasting on her organs

Er....Yum?

Josh, be honest. Are you a flesh eating beast?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, you're doing the right thing. The Order considers you a member of tremendous value. I'm sure the Ceremony would not harm you at all. You are a very important part of the society. Why would they want to be rid of you? Think of Daniel. Honestly, think of what he has done for you. He is telling you that this is all you need to do. This will make everything better. You can't run forever. It's time to compromise here.

If I truly believed your life were in severe danger, I would not be telling you this. I hope you know that.
BabyYoshi88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Stand Your Ground Reply with quote

Stand your ground, Bree. Stand your ground.

Would Daniel, the REAL Daniel have wanted you to do the ceremony? That's what he's been trying to prevent the whole time.
Full of pity, love, and power.
He is able,
He is able,
He is able, doubt no more.
HoorayForMeImMakingOut
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Yoshi on this one.

Tag, you're it.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't about what Daniel wants, Bree. This is about what you want. Do you want a repeat of what happened to your father? Don't let that happen to Daniel. I know you don't want that.
BabyYoshi88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you honestly think that they are going to set Daniel free after you perform the ceremony?

Heeeeck no. Shame on you They will smile and chuckle because of their conquest. For they will have you, Daniel, and Jonas.

3 new members of The Order for the price of one. Twisted Evil

The Order can NOT be trusted in any way.
He is able,
He is able,
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing left to do. You can't just sit back and watch them manipulate Daniel like this. They don't want Daniel or Jonas in the Order. They just want you. You have to face them sometime. It is better to do so now than after they go to any extremes with Daniel. You still know so little. You can't conquer them until you learn their secrets. Go back, do the ceremony, learn the truth behind everything. How else can you ever truly know how to fight it?
BabyYoshi88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if they do brainwash people, you WON'T fight them after you do the ceremony.

Because you will be theirs. They will have your mind and will do whatever they want with it.

Once they get inside your head....game over, life over.
He is able,
He is able,
Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, in order to "save" herself from a ceremony that no one knows the detail of, likewise with her religion, she should sacrifice her friend?

At some point and time, she is going to have to take responisibilty for her actions. Instead of letting a nonbeliever sway her, she should have done the ceremony in the first place. We have no idea what the ceremony encompasses and it is pure conjecture on our part to think that it might be dangerous. Had she simply followed through with her obligations, none of the events that have happend would have. She wouldn't be depending upon the kindness of questionable strangers, her parents wouldn't be missing (sorry-I don't think her father is dead), her best friend (who she treats like a speck of dirt) wouldn't be missing and Gemma wouldn't have been shot by a questionable counter organization.

Do the ceremony, Bree. For once, make a decision for yourself and stick to it.
uninformedconsent
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, Bree. Loyalty to friends is an admirable quality, but after all this time on the run are you really going to surrender for the sake of a gas-pumping, dumpster-diving, comic loving, foosball impaired juco dropout who can't hold his liquor while trolling bowling alley bars for cheap hook-ups?

Please don't Prove Darwin Wrong. Stay safe and don't worry about Daniel. The Order can finish what nature started.
BabyYoshi88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree, I don't want it to sound like I am saying "do nothing."

I think you, Jonas, Brother, Tachyon, and whoever else need to come together and form a plan. I know that it's easier said than done.

But I think once you do the ceremony, its all over.

However, it is your decision so I hope all works out for you.
He is able,
He is able,
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tachyon worked for the Order and she doesn't appear brainwashed to me. They aren't going to brainwash you Bree. Do the ceremony. This isn't about being a loyal friend as much as your own happiness. Will you be happy if you let them hurt Daniel? No. Do it to save Daniel because it's the best thing for both of you.
Xeniph
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAH! Order infiltrators all over the place! AAH! You three know who I'm talking about.
Someone just sent me a message saying that they saw my dad on a docket for the Order. They say he's in for Treason...Now I'm scared.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people are saying that if they wanted her dead they could have killed her already, but if it's for the ceremony chances are they wouldn't have just killed her by any means necessary. Lucy was mentoring her on steps and enochian for a reason, they were giving her shots for a reason, obviously if death was involved there would be more to it than just gunning her down. Just because the ceremony is for the Order doesn't mean that death or injury HAS to be involved, but that also doesn't rule out the possibility that it is.
If they want her to come willingly, they wouldn't harm her before that time presented itself. Rolling Eyes

Especially if they have a precise way of carrying out the ceremony. Killing her beforehand would serve no purpose if there was order to the Order's (badum bum... oh that was bad ) way of doing the ceremony.

I mean think about it, for such a secretive religion, they have to have some sort of guidelines or laws about the way they execute things like this. Especially if it is something of great importance.
"Some things are secret for a reason. There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way."

That has to have some reflection on how they conduct themselves.

Cool
BabyYoshi88
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Huh? Reply with quote

Wanting her to come willingly...by manipulating those around her or in other words, forcing to her to come?

This wanting her to come willingly stuff makes no since. Think Willingly---as in without force? When has The Order NOT used force to carry out their demands?
He is able,
He is able,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: