Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0163- "Communication Terminated" [3/31/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spiff5000
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(increase the brightness and contrast for a better view)

Note the bullet hole in the upper left corner
The dark item next to it is the motionless hand of the dead Order member

"Communication Terminated"... permanently.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:
[image]

From that view, you can't really see if it's like a bullet hole or just a shatter point. If the edge of the lens came down on a rock it may have gotten a section broken out like that.

I'm thinking it fell on a rock and that the bullet hit the Order member. I think a bullet would have probably caused more damage than that to a camera lens too.

spiff5000 wrote:
...by the way, how do we even know it was a gunshot, and not a quick blow to the head or something else...

You can hear it at 1:33. Also, there was no one around to hit him (Bree had her back to him).
EternalConfusion
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I'm glad people are finally.. well no, no one is calming down like I would like lol. Loneylgirl forums are getting scary Shocked

And yeah, I agree, we desperately need a new video so we can either keep supporting our theories, throw out bad one, but probablyl never get answers... its almost annoying but im addicted ::sticks in IV::
spiff5000
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:
[image]

From that view, you can't really see if it's like a bullet hole or just a shatter point. If the edge of the lens came down on a rock it may have gotten a section broken out like that.

I'm thinking it fell on a rock and that the bullet hit the Order member. I think a bullet would have probably caused more damage than that to a camera lens too.

spiff5000 wrote:
...by the way, how do we even know it was a gunshot, and not a quick blow to the head or something else...

You can hear it at 1:33. Also, there was no one around to hit him (Bree had her back to him).

Watch the video again. You'll see cracks in the lens originating from the bullet hole as he's falling to the ground.

EDIT: added screenshot
megs229
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

** Please pay attention: If the camera was shot then why would the camera person fall to the ground and remain motionless?? Also if the camera were shot, I believe that the bullet would go a bit farther than just the lense and destroy the whole thing. Actually the camera would probably just shatter into many pieces to be honest.
blahblablee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

megs229 wrote:
** Please pay attention: If the camera was shot then why would the camera person fall to the ground and remain motionless?? Also if the camera were shot, I believe that the bullet would go a bit farther than just the lense and destroy the whole thing. Actually the camera would probably just shatter into many pieces to be honest.

Omg that is exactly what I was thinking and about to post...Completely agree... Very Happy
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, it could have hit a "hollow" part of the camera, so it just hit the lenses, although there was some "malfunctions" in the last part. but well, this is fiction so, not everything is perfect Laughing
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is insane. It's MONDAY! C'mon guys! This is driving my crazy! o_o

New video! New video! I shall start a mutiny!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo_16_2 wrote:
well, it could have hit a "hollow" part of the camera, so it just hit the lenses, although there was some "malfunctions" in the last part. but well, this is fiction so, not everything is perfect Laughing

Well, I believe that the bullet HIT something on or near the camera that sent strong enough vibrations that even the LENS cracked. There is no way a bullet hit the lens directly unless ... I dunno...

I still believe the shot came from over 500 yards away, as well. If I'm right about that then the "shoes" guy is NOT the shooter.

Or it could be the people who made this video messed up with their physics.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:
Watch the video again. You'll see cracks in the lens originating from the bullet hole as he's falling to the ground.

But why would the cracks form during the fall (you can hear the lens shatter at 1:34, after the fall has started and after the gunshot)? If the bullet did it, shouldn't the cracks have appeared when we heard the gunshot and as the fall began?
colorofsakura
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:

But why would the cracks form during the fall (you can hear the lens shatter at 1:34, after the fall has started and after the gunshot)? If the bullet did it, shouldn't the cracks have appeared when we heard the gunshot and as the fall began?

Because the sound of the gunshot itself would travel faster than the bullet. The sound would reach the camera's microphone before the bullet strikes the camera/Order member. That's why you hear the gunshot first before the lens cracks.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colorofsakura wrote:
Lurker wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:

Because the sound of the gunshot itself would travel faster than the bullet. The sound would reach the camera's microphone before the bullet strikes the camera/Order member. That's why you hear the gunshot first before the lens cracks.

Isn't it the other way around? Bullets are supposed to travel faster than their sound waves, correct?

In any case, even were the opposite true, that wouldn't explain why the camera was already falling when its lens shattered.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, it is the other way around. Well, I am not cetain. At the shooting ranges I have been to, the bullets travel faster than the sound. My uncle is very good with a sniper, (almost as good as Brother,) and the bullet hits the target first. I could be wrong, of course. By the way, I am not implying that Brother killed whoever was pursuing Bree! I am almost convinced that it was a watcher. We will see, right?

Wait, maybe we wont't. After all, has the creators ever given us any answers? This series has become like Lost now! (And I have never watched that show.) So many questions left unanswered!

Seriously, why are we all fretting over who shot who when we don't even know what the hell the ceremony is all about in the first place or what the hell the Order is all about!!?!?!

*momentary lapse of frustration due to inept creators*
PixieSailor
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
colorofsakura wrote:
Lurker wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:

Isn't it the other way around? Bullets are supposed to travel faster than their sound waves, correct?

In any case, even were the opposite true, that wouldn't explain why the camera was already falling when its lens shattered.
I may be wrong, as I DID have to retake Physical science, but if you go faster than the speed of sound, isn't that breaking the sound barrier? And wouldn't that mean that there would be a sonic boom?
*might be COMPLETELY wrong*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PixieSailor wrote:
I may be wrong, as I DID have to retake Physical science, but if you go faster than the speed of sound, isn't that breaking the sound barrier? And wouldn't that mean that there would be a sonic boom?
*might be COMPLETELY wrong*

No, that's correct. Guns produce sonic booms when they fire. As far as it goes, even cracking a whip produces a sonic boom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 26 of 27

Jump to: