Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gemmacrowley-How well does Bree know her friends? 5/10/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemmacrowley
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luzdzus wrote:
gemmacrowley wrote:

Hopefully she can go on to live a happy and sucessful life. I do wonder if how this will affect her long term relationship with Daniel.

Damn, I hope not. It would be such a waste of a carefully twisted psyche to have her suddenly become "normal". I'd rather see her experience some triggering event that will allow her to bloom into a full-fledged sociopath. She's so far shown a remarkable ability to masquerade as a happy, charming girl (the cutesy early videos that so many seem so fond of), a total lack of regard for others' boundaries (multiple kidnappings), and a lack of empathy for even her closest companions (ignoring Jonas' concern for his parents). Once she gets her first taste of shedding others' blood, she might just find that she enjoys it and become the true monster she was meant to be. She'd make a fine assassin or serial killer, for instance. Who wouldn't let their guard down for a cute girl with a purple monkey puppet?

Bree is a sick girl but she is no killer. Members of the Order are taught to respect human life.
luzdzus
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemmacrowley wrote:

Bree is a sick girl but she is no killer. Members of the Order are taught to respect human life.

She's not a killer yet, but no one is until they commit their first murder. She has definitely been raised in a way that could easily produce a killer, though. She's an unformed lump of human clay just waiting to discover her purpose and abilities.

The Order may teach respect for human life, but like most religions its definition of human probably only includes other members. Madison and Adam looked pretty dead to me. If an organization has need of killers to protect its interests, it would seem pretty sensible to raise them rather than recruiting them from outside.

We've seen cute Bree, intellectual Bree, confused and scared Bree, proactive and incompetent Bree, and now depressed and self-doubting Bree. Is a little bit of psychotic killer Bree too much to ask for?
janesalteredstates
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please move this to fanfic?
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is in the right section now. According to the Creators, Gemma is fair game for fan fiction.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that cover of "Bela Lugosi's Dead". Who does it?

I wish every third picture wasn't the same picture of Gemma and the cast. Otherwise, it was interesting!
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just now watched these videos.....i have to say they are good and i am intriqued.....

gemma????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: