Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree Avery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you arn't mad :-p

And...I would totally battle right here and now...if I didn't already feel so bad for making this thread and the other one about car washing so off-topic Embarassed

Although the car washing wasn't such a bad idea...
*shuts up now*
XD
My LG15 Vid
sororyzbl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

staceyepileptic wrote:
is it me, or did the voice on the answering machine sound distorted?

it sounded pitch shifted to me.
MCH/TA,X ++ CO1,PEG/SG,W+,N++, Dd+, Dr+, A, a+, C++, G++, QH+++,666+++, Y+++
------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truncatedslinky wrote:
Inigo wrote:
I dont like that last name for Bree, It kinda doesn't rhyme with her first one.

You want it to rhyme? Like... Bree Free? Bree Tree? Bree Whee?

I don't know, I kinda like Bree Avery. It sound very yuppie California upper middle class. Like Bree and her family.

I don't mean rhyme in that sense. Avery just doesn't sound right next to Bree.
garnet
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or does Bree's dad sound a lot like Daniel?
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garnet wrote:
No, I think we figured out from the initials that Jonas's family name begins with a W.

There were a bunch of suggestions here:

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7329

I prefer something like Jonas Westchester or Westmorland . . . something that sounds wealthy.

or Jonas Winchester.
A.) It's the name of a rifle company that has done extremely well for a very very long time, so that'd explain where the money came from

B.) in 1884, Sarah Winchester, widowed wife of the Winchester heir, went to a medium after her husband and baby died and was told that the ghosts of the rifle victims would kill her too unless she continually built a house for them ( http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/story.html ) she was unstable and fearful so that could be a genetic family trait. (since Jonas is so emo lately and waving around guns)
and she was very into seiances (spelling?) and such things so it could on a different level relate to the order if C's so choose

C.) Jonas waves around guns hahaha. which I think could mean that he's comfortable using them or is knowledgable about how to use them.

just a thought. It would make sense if the Creators go in that direction
truncatedslinky
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixlikexchalk wrote:
garnet wrote:
No, I think we figured out from the initials that Jonas's family name begins with a W.

There were a bunch of suggestions here:

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7329

I prefer something like Jonas Westchester or Westmorland . . . something that sounds wealthy.

or Jonas Winchester.
A.) It's the name of a rifle company that has done extremely well for a very very long time, so that'd explain where the money came from

B.) in 1884, Sarah Winchester, widowed wife of the Winchester heir, went to a medium after her husband and baby died and was told that the ghosts of the rifle victims would kill her too unless she continually built a house for them ( http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/story.html ) she was unstable and fearful so that could be a genetic family trait. (since Jonas is so emo lately and waving around guns)
and she was very into seiances (spelling?) and such things so it could on a different level relate to the order if C's so choose

C.) Jonas waves around guns hahaha. which I think could mean that he's comfortable using them or is knowledgable about how to use them.

just a thought. It would make sense if the Creators go in that direction

I like the idea, and I have a friend with the last name Winchester that actually sort of looks like Jonas (but not so "studly"). The only thing is, I really don't like the way it sounds with his name-- kind of stuffy and boring and not Jonasy.
Mianess
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the story about Sarah Winchester she felt that she had to continually build rooms in her house so that the souls of those killed from the guns her husband made could stay. She actually kept building it till she died...it had like a billion rooms lol.

I like the idea of Jonas Winchester because I could see the relation with the guns in that one episode where he was flailing it around.
But it also shows the concern afterwards (like Sarah).

Edited for spelling =]

Last edited by Mianess on Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ixlikexchalk
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mianess wrote:
I heard the story about Sarah Winchester she felt that she had to continually build rooms in her house so that the sould of those killed from the guns her husband made could stay. She actually kept building it till she died...it had like a billion rooms lol.

I like the idea of Jonas Winchester because I could see the relation with the guns in that one episode where he was flailing it around.
But it also shows the concern afterwards (like Sarah).

yeah I went to the Winchester Mystery House last summer and it was SO COOL. It had very trippy construction like staircases that led up to and ended at the ceiling, nine flights of stairs that end only 9 feet above where you began, and in the grand ball room there are two stain glass windows that say quotes from shakespeare "Wide Unclasp the tables of these thoughts" and "these same thoughts that people this little world"

to go back to topic (sorry, I got excited haha) I think it would be an interesting family tree to be a part of, and it would make alot of sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: