Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpAphid - "The Ends Justify The Means" [01/16/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marilee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, classes all day and I miss this....

I like Op's videos, I don't play the ARG cause all the talk of codes and hex and whatever confuses me. But these videos are great, I keep waiting for something to jump out at me or see those eyes in my rear view mirror
Missa ChoCho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
girl gives you the play
just remember my rhyme and get the
hell away

At least we know Op's love for Will Smith.
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I am hooked on Oppy to !! I love making all the little connections!

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Inigo wrote:
Why did they post that video showing how Daniel finds the camera? I think it will be related to future events.

Maybe because when Daniel found the camera and left, they had a watcher follow him, so they may have followed him straight to Jonas'

By the way if it really is true there wont be any more Gemma/Jackie I will miss her very very much Crying or Very sad

i hope so because i really was disappointed. It's ubber old news that Daniel found that camera.

and we all know you are Op's favorite person, so I am sure she'd be heartbroken if she disappointed you! Laughing
shaydaims
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright. I've remained silent for long enough. lol.

The video tells me that Daniel and Bree hooking up is EXACTLY what she wants to happen. She wanted Daniel to find the camera, get spooked, go to Bree.... and the Will Smith lyirics? Things clearly have not gone according to plan, or have they? Make all other objectives bend to the one objective?

There is clearly a greater plot in play. From many threads, I see things coming together:

Did Daniel hook up with Bree or Cassie?

Is the objective not now more clearly something to do with bring Bree and Daniel together, rather than keeping them apart?

=====

I really love the idea that the order is protecting the scrolls saved from the library in Alexandria. Great stuff...

Oh.. BTW... the quote "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." --- Napoleon Bonaparte.

Isn't this clearly a message that Daniel is doing exactly what op wants Daniel to do.

Also, I wonder if there is some symbolism in the fact that this quote is from Napoleon. Rosetta stone, anyone?
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why this vid was hosted elsewhere... Embarassed Confused

Yes... I am a noob... Laughing
PansGirl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK out of my lurker hole for a minute..... was Op scoping the bedrooms hoping to catch a little bow-chicka-bow-bow on tape, with the hope that maybe Bree has become something of a Crowleyesque Scarlet Woman for the Beast? So maybe Daniel finding the camera was not what Op was hoping for, but upon seeing Daniel's latest, feels that a big objective was reached anyway, and she will take his word for it (as opposed to her own private screening?)
Oh and OT for a sec....IRR may be a self-proclaimed noob, but I know you as a huge bootay kicker on the Lost Experience .....yeah I lurked the numbers forum back in those days....I am just an all around ARG lurkie loo. (sorry if you are not the same fella)
itsreallyreal
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PansGirl wrote:
OK out of my lurker hole for a minute..... was Op scoping the bedrooms hoping to catch a little bow-chicka-bow-bow on tape, with the hope that maybe Bree has become something of a Crowleyesque Scarlet Woman for the Beast? So maybe Daniel finding the camera was not what Op was hoping for, but upon seeing Daniel's latest, feels that a big objective was reached anyway, and she will take his word for it (as opposed to her own private screening?)
Oh and OT for a sec....IRR may be a self-proclaimed noob, but I know you as a huge bootay kicker on the Lost Experience .....yeah I lurked the numbers forum back in those days....I am just an all around ARG lurkie loo. (sorry if you are not the same fella)

Shocked

For the first time my e-reputation precedes me... lol

That's kewl... thanks... Wink

PS - I LOVE everythng you just posted...

It is clear that OpA has some vested interest in the connection between Bree and Adniel... Take a peak at my post in the ARG thread Wink
M80mayhem
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missa ChoCho wrote:
Quote:
girl gives you the play
hell away

Don't forget his D.J. Jazzy Jeff...haha. That quote brings back ALOT of memories...and I'm showing my age.
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

could the "36" tag refer to the actual number of girls left after puberty from the original thousands bree said her dad told her were in controlled homes from the start?
mushab00m
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soo glad oppy's not dead.

this video was a little bit disappointing. We already KNEW Daniel found the camera. And everything that was being said was stuff we'd already heard before.
Hopefully, as it was said before, this stuff will be more important in future videos.

But that braille thing was sick! Props to whoever figured that out. I guess Gemma really is dead. It doesn't give enough closure to her character thought. There HAS to be more.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current OpAphid YT profile:

Rumors of MY death have been greatly exaggerated...
--

Some things are secret for a reason. There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.

About Me
Videos Watched: 2,323
Last Login: 2 hours ago

Some can be trusted with a secret, while others obviously cannot.

Do not be so quick to believe everything that you read, especially when there are agents amongst you who wish to interfere by spreading disinformation.

The truly worthy should ask themselves if they understand what is being asked of them.

Only then will they be prepared for the challenges ahead.

--

When looking at eternity, and trying to justify it against our place at this moment in time, it's quite common to wonder how all of the pieces fit together.

Perhaps the better question is "Do most people even see the whole picture?" Or are they missing out on seemingly obscure fractions of great importance that could help it all start to become clear? By the time you reach the end, will you even remember every sign you ignored at the beginning?

In the grand scheme of things, we are playing with preciously little time. Alas, without order, we are left only with chaos.

--

I am reminded of this writing in one of our historical texts, by the Roman philosopher Nomanyuos. I attempted to verify the translation on the internet, but unfortunately he remains a victim of harsh damnatio memoriae for his ideas and philosophies that did not bode well with members of certain sects. This less controversial musing regards the Roman Forum and its importance in his time:

----

"Were it not for the forum, there would be no discourse amongst the people.

Were it not for this discourse, there would be no clear vision.

Were it not for clear vision, the hard work of our politicians, citizens, slaves—not even our armies could ever bring any guidance toward the right path.

But if not for the hard work behind clear vision arrived at through discourse, the forum itself could never have been built."

-----

Historically it is important to note, however, that most Emperors and politicians enjoyed their greatest triumphs when the forums remained largely unaware of their actions, and did not inquire about their intentions. But Nomanyuos, like most philosophers, had virtually no wealth, power or influence. Would you find it coincidental that history is full of "populists" with similar views?

Regardless, great rewards await the chosen few who can see even a fraction of the wisdom and truth that is right before their very eyes.
Where I've Been

Hometown: Denderah

What I Like To Do

Favorite Music: "Wherever you go. Whatever you do. We will be right here, waiting for you."
ericski
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey trainer that Roman philosopher is anonymous. but you knew that. Very Happy
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
hey trainer that Roman philosopher is anonymous. but you knew that. Very Happy

I was hoping someone would catch that. I was gonna leave it for a newbie but you beat them to it. Smile
Nahash
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missa ChoCho wrote:
Quote:
girl gives you the play
hell away

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: