Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A good way to end the story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Recreality
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Can I reserve that room for me, Daniel, Bree, Cassie and the evil priest please? I think we'll be checking in 10/13 at 4:00 am. Thank you!

dead or alive BYOB

oh, and my key too.

k
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: crazy Bree Reply with quote

I think it is going to turn out that Bree is really sick mentally and that's why she has to be homeschooled. The "religion" and ceremony are just a part of her imagination. The camp where Daniel filmed the play is probably for mentally challenged individuals with excellent imaginations. In one of the future episodes they will show her leaving the camera on and she will go into her split personality. Plus, I think she is pregnant and that is why she has to take iron pills. Daniel probably got her pregnant and will have to try and steal Bree away from her parents. When he gets to the house to take her and the baby, he won't meet any opposition because the parents will be dead. Killed by Bree.
Kelly617
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do hope that they end it in a creative and SATISFYING way. I don't want to be sitting there going..."so that's it?"

That said, I would like to see Daniel and Bree end up together, just because he's been put through so much weird stuff...he deserves a break. :p
lezlieprapra
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hope the creators aren't as misguided as several posters and commentors are, in thinking that a belief system such as thelema revolves around abducting young girls and sacrificing them.

a better climax (and since the story is continuing) would be the ceremony shown to be NOT CREEPY or WEIRD (since anything in that direction would be highly offensive) and Daniel was just overreacting, but then proving that he loves Bree and their stupid romantic relationship can then begin.

i can't believe i'm even posting on this forum, but i'm retardedly sick of seeing people mocking magical orders and calling them satanists. anyway, since when is it OK to make fun of santanists? did anyone watch the movie JESUS CAMP? that's a horror story...

i'm not sure if the lonelygirl fame has brought good or bad in regards to PR for this sort of thing....
quikstrike98
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a feeling that we've seen the last of the vlogs from Bree. We may see her again in a vid shot by Daniel, but I'm thinking that she's gonna be tasty treats for Nyarlethotep.

I'm far less certain that tomorrow night will see the end of the Lonelygirl saga. After all, the Cassie videos are slowly giving us tiny pieces of what I believe is quite possibly a very large puzzle. I think tomorrow night will leave us with more questions than answers...and Cassie may very well come to factor in larger and larger terms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: