Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trusting Tachyon?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anniid
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you keep them on ice?
See? Now that's what I mean by creepy.
You guys are really strange.
By the way, correct capitalization is not my first focus in writing a post on a [dun dun dun sound effect inserted here] forum.
And if it was, I would consider myself strange for not being more interested in the meat of my post.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:

but.... Oppy has never mentioned Watchers.....

Who says the Watchers are a part of OpAPHID?

Oppy has mentioned watchers, several times. Mostly she refers to them as "babysitters". They have also mentioned in the LG and Gemma vids that watchers are part of the order Smile

what i'm saying is has she ever called them watchers? who says babysitters = watchers?

if this is untrue, please show me an oppy message that says explicitly watchers = babysitters

i figured babysitters = Oppy's own muscle men, not totally with the Order
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no because who the heck makes the official codename for your muscle men "babysitters"??

that's just so not muscley!

i think that's just what tachyon nicknamed someone. maybe a watcher, maybe not. but i think it's mst likely that watcher = babysitter
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balmung wrote:
no because who the heck makes the official codename for your muscle men "babysitters"??

obviously you've never seen MY babysitters!! Wink
Balmung
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balmung wrote:

oh wow we won't get into that

hahaha
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balmung wrote:
Balmung wrote:

oh wow we won't get into that

hahaha

Twisted Evil i didn't say how old i was...

Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the world's coolest babysitter.
Icecream for dinner.

In my van of course.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Trusting Tachyon? Reply with quote

Danielle wrote:
Look Bree,

I think you are being foolish. Trust is something you need to be guarding, not giving away right now. Tachyon is not a faithful individual, she's betrayed many people before and I'm afraid you are next. OpAphid has only tried to protect you. Remember that girl Cassie? We took care of her, didn't we?

Tachyon is a theif and a liar, not quite the company girls of your status should be keeping. Your father wouldn't have wanted this for you, neither would your mum.

What happened to you playing with nice girls like Gemma? Where did your friend Gemma go anyway... you should ask your 'Brother' about that. Tachyon and her partner have found young and innocent life disposable before... care to test them again?

Just be critical, for your sake. How long do you want to sit on her information... it could be about your mother, or your father! Aren't you the least bit concerned anymore? How disconnected do you want to be from your own family!

There are many smart people out here that can help you crack her code, then make your judgements. Ladron is a character that I find helpful.

It's about time you made the right decision again Bree,
Danielle

Hmm I haven't looked at from that perspective before. You've given me a lot to think about ... feel free to PM me if you have any more information. However, I'm not sure I trust this Ladron character ... and you recommend I trust him? Maybe I shouldn't be trusting you ... Eh?
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why wouldn't you trust me dear, what have I got to gain from this.
I'm just a normal girl like you, I'm 17, I go to school, I work, I play... hell I even party with strange girls my drunk boyfriend finds.

My perspective is probally not that different from your own.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are being very careless by trusting Tachyon so readily. She is a thief and a murderer. Don't put your life in hands that have killed.

She is also terribly clever. She will lie to you. She's a liar.

Anyone who feels free will should be unlimited has not considered the consequences. Try yelling "Fire" in a crowded movie theater sometime. Best of luck.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont trust Danielle.. shes a sneaky snake let me tell you! Tachyon is your girl.
cosmicdancer
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Trusting Tachyon? Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
Look Bree,

I think you are being foolish. Trust is something you need to be guarding, not giving away right now. Tachyon is not a faithful individual, she's betrayed many people before and I'm afraid you are next. OpAphid has only tried to protect you. Remember that girl Cassie? We took care of her, didn't we?

Tachyon is a theif and a liar, not quite the company girls of your status should be keeping. Your father wouldn't have wanted this for you, neither would your mum.

What happened to you playing with nice girls like Gemma? Where did your friend Gemma go anyway... you should ask your 'Brother' about that. Tachyon and her partner have found young and innocent life disposable before... care to test them again?

Just be critical, for your sake. How long do you want to sit on her information... it could be about your mother, or your father! Aren't you the least bit concerned anymore? How disconnected do you want to be from your own family!

There are many smart people out here that can help you crack her code, then make your judgements. Ladron is a character that I find helpful.

Danielle

Hmm I haven't looked at from that perspective before. You've given me a lot to think about ... feel free to PM me if you have any more information. However, I'm not sure I trust this Ladron character ... and you recommend I trust him? Maybe I shouldn't be trusting you ... Eh?

Careful who you trust Bree, this forum is crawling with wolves in sheeps clothing. And I can tell you right now Danielle and Ladron are solid OpAphid supporters.
Keep that in mind before you take what they have to say into account.
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Trusting Tachyon? Reply with quote

cosmicdancer wrote:
lonelygirl15 wrote:
Danielle wrote:
Look Bree,

Danielle

Careful who you trust Bree, this forum is crawling with wolves in sheeps clothing. And I can tell you right now Danielle and Ladron are solid OpAphid supporters.
Keep that in mind before you take what they have to say into account.

Sheep is very tacky, I wouldn't let that touch my body.
Kids these days and their analogies.
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Trusting Tachyon? Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:

Who you trust is your own decision, Bree. I understand that. Keep in mind that just because people offer advice that is not popular doesn't mean they should be ignored. You really can't trust anyone here. There are those who will try to tell you the hard truths as they see them, and there are those who will tell you whatever you want to hear to keep you happy. I state the facts as I see them, and at this point you are endangering your friends by not only running from the Order, but by getting them directly involved with Tachyon. Think about it while you are up in that cabin.
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Dont trust Danielle.. shes a sneaky snake let me tell you! Tachyon is your girl.

...not to mention a bit of a trollop! Bree you stay away from the likes of her.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: