Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*SPOILER WARNING* LOST
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:
martha wrote:
I'm still sort of confused about Jack's father. Jack tried to get his prescription refilled, and it had run out, so he used a forged one, supposedly his father's. He wouldn't use his father, if he was dead, right?

I have no clue. Maybe he was so doped up he thought it would work? Wow, nice catch. *confuzzled*

I think this can be chalked up to an addict doing what needs to be done to get his pills. The second the pharmacist said they would just have to call to confirm it (cos he was acting like an obvs twitchy junkie) he was like *mumble mumble not at his office time to leave mumble mumble*
martha
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good explanation. I figured that he said no, because he didn't want to be caught.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaven wrote:
Mirage wrote:
martha wrote:
I'm still sort of confused about Jack's father. Jack tried to get his prescription refilled, and it had run out, so he used a forged one, supposedly his father's. He wouldn't use his father, if he was dead, right?

I have no clue. Maybe he was so doped up he thought it would work? Wow, nice catch. *confuzzled*

I think this can be chalked up to an addict doing what needs to be done to get his pills. The second the pharmacist said they would just have to call to confirm it (cos he was acting like an obvs twitchy junkie) he was like *mumble mumble not at his office time to leave mumble mumble*

Jack was definately useing his dad as an attempt to get more drugs they all look at him funny but as soon as the person attemted to check for his dad he gave up. Iv known times where iv lied say for coursework saying iv done stuff but when they ask to see it iv given up and confessed i haddnt.

Proven wrong that it infact was a flash forward

Quote:
There were many clues to suggest that it was a flash-forward; like the fact that Jack was using the Motorola Krzr cell phone which just came out in 2007, long after the plane accident in 2004.

but the bigest evidance is

Quote:
The name of the funeral parlor, Hoffs/Drawlar, is an anagram of "flash forward"

Kate says "He" will be wondering where she is so from what i can tell "HE" would be Sawer. The funaral was in a gehto area so it makes me wonder who of the survivors would be from there other than michale? I would of said Eko but hes already dead. When jack asked kate about the funeral she asked why would she want to go to it? Which is means its someone kate didnt like.

A few other points i found.

1. it was conveiniant that charlie was a musican and so was the creator of the code.

2. Ben mentions on a few occasions that the island is in trouble from a force of evil (black smoke?) and "historys repeating itself" this happened before (DHARMA? dark force?)

3. Ben tells mr ageless take the rest of the others to the temple. This is either a hatch or some sort of ruins. On lostpedia it says its suspected season 4s arc is centred around these ruins and whats in them.

4. juliet says they made them digare digging to build a track of some sort. Perhaps to creat a mineing track to remove debries from the ruins perhaps becuase the entrance is caved in or something?

From this i presume what ever happened before these ruins were involved. If ben failed to stop Naiomi and them contacting the outside world. The rest of the others would of already headed for the ruins to do what ever they are planning
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought juliet said all the digging was to make a runway? I thought she meant for a plane.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:

Kate says "He" will be wondering where she is so from what i can tell "HE" would be Sawer. The funaral was in a gehto area so it makes me wonder who of the survivors would be from there other than michale? I would of said Eko but hes already dead. When jack asked kate about the funeral she asked why would she want to go to it? Which is means its someone kate didnt like.

This was posted over at the Fuselage by someone suspected to work on Lost. It does match up with other versions that people have pieced together from various screencaps.

"The body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim's loft.

Concerned for tenants' safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

John Latham the ornithologist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Latham_%28ornithologist%29

John Latham the artist:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Latham_%28artist%29

Perhaps the culmination of Latham's fusion of art, science and sociology was the concept of Flat Time. In its most basic form, it is represented by a canvas attached at the top to a cylinder which rolls up and unrolls on an electric motor. The back of the canvas faces outwards so that the image is only visible along the cylinder at the point where it unrolls. This represents the present moment in passing time which can only be made sense of when related to what has already gone, the past, represented by the image on the back of the canvas. The ideas contained within the time-base roller, as it is know, are far more complicated. While the vertical represents passing, clock time, scale along the cylinder is the 'time-base'. This is a concept, developed by Latham, asserting that the period of an event is fundamental to its properties and to how it relates to other events.

Edit: D'oh! Nearly forgot. A reader over at DarkUFO's site took the whispers right before Locke saw WAAAALLLLLLTTT!!!!!, singled out the message, and "put some gain" (whatever that means) in it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22q03_locke

Quote:
"I have eternall hell to pay?"
Leaven
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mirage! Very interesting, though I don't understand why Jack would react that way to John Latham. Hmm
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaven wrote:
I thought juliet said all the digging was to make a runway? I thought she meant for a plane.

sorry i must of misheard that part. i knew they makeing something whether it was a railway or a runway. Runway actualy makes sense. It may be they know they cant get to and from the island since the purple sky event. So the mainland company the recuits the others to join them (like those that approached juliet) ordered it so they could fly there.

But its supposed to be hard to find. The only way could get there before was the beacon and they only went by submarine. Why build a runway for a plane when they could only get their by submarine with a becon. But then so many plane did make it over the island and crashed.

I dont realy want to go near the funeral stuff its so confuseing.
Those whispers were freaky and even more confuseing now.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaven wrote:
Thanks Mirage! Very interesting, though I don't understand why Jack would react that way to John Latham. Hmm

Maybe it's someone we haven't met yet? Or perhaps an alias? *scratches head*

VeiwerZane wrote:

Those whispers were freaky.

Dude I know! Very creepy.

I was watching Best Week Ever on VH1 today and Michael Emerson (Ben) was on there. It was a pretty funny segment. The girl would be all "bubbly host" and be like, "So spill the island secrets!" and he would do a scary Ben stare and be like, "Are you sure you want to know, really?" Considering how awful BWE has been this was a pleasant change.

Here it is!
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2858527

"...What polar bear?" Laughing
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirarge wrote:
I was watching Best Week Ever on VH1 today and Michael Emerson (Ben) was on there. It was a pretty funny segment. The girl would be all "bubbly host" and be like, "So spill the island secrets!" and he would do a scary Ben stare and be like, "Are you sure you want to know, really?" Considering how awful BWE has been this was a pleasant change.
I think my dad said he read somewhere that Michael Emerson loves playing the badguy
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
Mirarge wrote:
I think my dad said he read somewhere that Michael Emerson loves playing the badguy

He should! He does such a great job.

Best line is when he mocks her: "Come on, what's going on with the island?"

Yeah, he rocks my socks.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mirage wrote:

Yeah, he rocks my socks.

I bet he does

And he wasnt supposed to stay this long. He did such a good job he saved his characters life. (or was that desmond?) May of been desmond as he was supposed to die in the hatch.
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeiwerZane wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Yeah, he rocks my socks.

I bet he does

Eww, not like that! Ben is too scary for me. Very Happy
RoseCrowley
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTT:Granted, but the fairy takes your credit card instead of leaving money and gets like fifty lap dances w/ it.

Mawhahaha!
Mirage
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh! That's a great smiley.
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna know what made Ben the leader (besides Jacob) when it is apparent that he wasn't the person who has been on the island the longest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Off the Cuff All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 33 of 34

Jump to: