Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0065 Life's Not Fair [11/02/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next vid is Daniel telling us Bree called and said she was coming over, but she never showed up...
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol to ^ thats exactly what I was thinking.

She has a backpack. I wonder what she has in it?

And I wonder if the injections are going to continue?

There isn't much to find in this vid..its pretty self explainatory.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadas_baby wrote:
I can see Broken Kid now "YOU FORGOT OWEN" Hehe .. Bree needs them just as much as we need them Smile

Good point! I didn't think about running away till you guys suggested it. Owen is able to be stuffed into small spaces, and monkey can fit in your pocket, so they shouldn't take up too much space. And if she goes south, she can skip packing a coat and stuff Thor in with Owen! *whew*
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So just to pull a couple of people's theories together, in What Makes us Sad? she talks about ways to respond to sadness: hide (like Owen), get mad (like Thor), or ignore it. She was acting like Monkey (ignoring it), then hiding, and now maybe she's ready to get mad and do something about it. (grrr!)

Also, in response to the post about being forced to do the ceremony, I think there's a lot to that. I mean, they can kidnap her and force her to be there, but can they really force her to do the steps and say the words if they don't have something over her? The obvious thing would be to kidnap or threaten Daniel or Bree's parents.

But then again, from all of our suppositions about the ceremony, how many would require a willing participant? If she's just doing a little recitation, maybe it wouldn't matter either way. But if it's something darker (human sacrifice, impregnation - I don't think it's going to be this dark), perhaps she just has to be there and wouldn't need encouragement.

Time to go all Thor-like Bree! Get angry! You and Daniel need to fight back! (And bring the animals with you for support!)
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next vid is Daniel telling us Bree called and said she was coming over, but she never showed up...

I agree, it is about time there is a video from daniel. the reason that they put the bag in could be because when they go looking for bree they find the bag and realise that she has been taken!
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavinator wrote:

Thats defintley a good idea.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
creativebarbie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There defenatly has been a lack of daniel vids latley
If bree went missing gemma and Daniel could take over I guess...

But i'm not sure I would love that so much.

p.s. Gemma is BEAUTIFUL
I don't care what you guys say Very Happy
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone do me a HUGE favor and type out the dialouge for me?

I'm on the school's computers and the video won't pop up...:<

If not, I'll just wait another 3 hours.

Mirage wrote:
Hi Noelle! Welcome to perv town!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForeverMourn wrote:
beavinator wrote:

Thats defintley a good idea.

or maybe they will run away together to london nd join gemma in hiding!!!!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
beavinator
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noelle wrote:
Can anyone do me a HUGE favor and type out the dialouge for me?

As soon as somebody does that it'll be here:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php/Life%27s_Not_Fair
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thank you! n_n

I just recently noticed and began using the LGpedia, but never realized it included transcripts.

Mirage wrote:
socitygrrrl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple things in the vid stuck out in my mind-

1) Right before coming back to the camera to say she's heading to Daniel's house, she gathers all of her stuffed animals in her lap.. this could be symbollic of either asking them for help or advice OR telling them goodbye.

I think it's the latter- afterall, if it looks like she'll be coming home from Daniel's house soon, it gives her a head start (of at least 4 or 5 hours) if she's actually running away.

2) Bree says her parents went to the Deacons and told them she didn't want to be A PART of the ceremony. Does this mean that the ceremony isn't "all about Bree?" It gives us the suspicion that the ceremony is just something they do.. and they must pick someone like Bree to be a part of it.

3) The fact that there is no time to prepare someone else for the ceremony, also supports the theory that the ceremony will be happening on a particular day and time.. that it is a fixed event which is essential to their religion. Also, this sort of implies that my number 2 thesis, stated above is also correct- the ceremony is not meant to be centered around Bree... she is just a part of it.. like the tabernacle or the communion bell or perhaps the communion wafer itself...

4) "Daniel said I should come over, so that's what I'm going to do." Does her blatent lack of self-esteem irriate anyone else? I'm pretty sure that she has never once made a decision on her own, without coaxing from other people. She goes back and forth between what her parents tell her to do to what the religious cucku's tell her to do to what Daniel tells her to do. It seems to me that she's not very intelligent. If an evil cult was going to force me to be part of a weird ceremony and I didn't want to do it, I'd develop a PLAN to get out of it... what would I do exactly? Well I'd have to be in that situation to decide... but whatever my plan included, it would be MY PLAN... and yes, I could include other people in it, but still it wouldn't be their plan, it would be MINE. Bree needs to start thinking for herself for a change.

PS- Interesting, don't most cults take advantage of those people who cannot, or choose not to, think for themselves?

EDIT: After considering number 4, I changed my mind about number 1... I think the latter option.. that she is saying goodbye to the animals, would be the SMART option- it would show she was actually planning to leave. However, her track record shows that she doesn't usually think for herself, so most likely it's number 1...........

No, I'm torn simply because Daniel could have told her to leave her animals and make it seem like she's coming back home. AND it is true that she seems more grown up as of late... if she was so grown up, why would she consult them for advice? BAH.

Last edited by socitygrrrl on Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Noelle
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoah. Those are all REALLY good points.

Ahhhhhhhh!!! *wishes she could watch the video*

Mirage wrote:
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

socitygrrrl wrote:
4) "Daniel said I should come over, so that's what I'm going to do." Does her blatent lack of self-esteem irriate anyone else? I'm pretty sure that she has never once made a decision on her own, without coaxing from other people. She goes back and forth between what her parents tell her to do to what the religious cucku's tell her to do to what Daniel tells her to do. It seems to me that she's not very intelligent. If an evil cult was going to force me to be part of a weird ceremony and I didn't want to do it, I'd develop a PLAN to get out of it... what would I do exactly? Well I'd have to be in that situation to decide... but whatever my plan included, it would be MY PLAN... and yes, I could include other people in it, but still it wouldn't be their plan, it would be MINE. Bree needs to start thinking for herself for a change.

You make some good points. But just remember, she doesn't see her religion as an "evil cult" or the ceremony as a "weird ceremony". She wants out because she doesn't like not knowing what's going to happen, and she doesn't like that they're baiting and semi-threatening Daniel. But this is the faith she was raised with, and she never has said she doesn't want to be a part of it anymore... it's a small point, but it bears repeating. Just because we see it as an evil cult doesn't mean Bree does...
socitygrrrl
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
socitygrrrl wrote:

You make some good points. But just remember, she doesn't see her religion as an "evil cult" or the ceremony as a "weird ceremony". She wants out because she doesn't like not knowing what's going to happen, and she doesn't like that they're baiting and semi-threatening Daniel. But this is the faith she was raised with, and she never has said she doesn't want to be a part of it anymore... it's a small point, but it bears repeating. Just because we see it as an evil cult doesn't mean Bree does...

touche, my friend. great point!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: