Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0088 "Daniel Is Right" [12/1/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He still had guys everywhere, though. Tyler Durden was the alter ego of the crazy guy. But he did build up an "army" and they were in the police stations...restaurants...construction...maintenance...

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spyingshea wrote:
Did anyone here the HEARTBEAT in the audio when Gemma was sitting on the bed.. She says ’so anyway bree” around that time. Check it out let me know what you think.

You're right.. It's kind of strange. Don't think it means anything though.
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
What really does she have to go back to at the house except bugs, hidden cameras, etc.?

Some contact from her parents. Same for Daniel's place. Where else would they know how to get in touch with her? She doesn't seem to have a cell phone (even though she's got plenty of other techology).
TJ Marsh
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad Gemma is Trying to decive everone. i will not be fooled.
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion... if it matters: I think Gemma is seriously up to no good. Personally, I think Daniel is on the good side, but was swayed somewhere by threats. I believe that maybe Gemma's videos were made to instruct Daniel while he was on the road with Bree. But NOW Jonas has come into play (maybe on the good side of things or a DIFFERENT bad side... is there more than one side to the order?), and Gemma is making sure that Daniel doesn't start paying attention to him.

I don't know... if there's no rhyme or reason to all of these new characters I will be seriously disapointed. The creators better know what theya re doing with all of these folks. And it will hopefully be clear soon...
thejyav
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boring. Though I don't know which is the trap...one of them is a trap. either gemma and going home is or going to jonas' is. I think she should go to Jonas's place, it would atleast be something new. Gemma seems way to intent on getting Bree back to the one place you would assume they are watching
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolinAddict wrote:
My opinion... if it matters: I think Gemma is seriously up to no good. Personally, I think Daniel is on the good side, but was swayed somewhere by threats. I believe that maybe Gemma's videos were made to instruct Daniel while he was on the road with Bree. But NOW Jonas has come into play (maybe on the good side of things or a DIFFERENT bad side... is there more than one side to the order?), and Gemma is making sure that Daniel doesn't start paying attention to him.

I don't know... if there's no rhyme or reason to all of these new characters I will be seriously disapointed. The creators better know what theya re doing with all of these folks. And it will hopefully be clear soon...

This is very interesting. Is there more than one side to the Order?

I think this could be a possiblity. Remember when Bree said her parents weren't in the Order of Dendrah? Maybe her parents were members of the "good side" and the others like Lucy who wanted Bree for the ceremony are on the "bad side". It would explain why Bree or her parents don't know what goes on in the ceremony.

It may also explain Bree's attitude. She may not be as concerned about her parent's whereabouts because the majority of what she saw growing up was the "good side."
TOSG
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma's definitely up to something.

As other people mentioned, she seems shifty and nervous, almost reminiscent of Bree's "yeah, everything's cool" video after the "ceremony."

Also, Gemma says that it's been three weeks, so she's sure that "they" will be gone from her house. But, if they care enough to send watchers to follow Bree across the country, I'd say that it's more than a safe bet that someone is keeping an eye on her house.

Sounds like Gemma is trying to lure Bree into a trap - maybe the order has caught up with her.
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Heart Beat Reply with quote

spyingshea wrote:
Did anyone here the HEARTBEAT in the audio when Gemma was sitting on the bed.. She says ’so anyway bree” around that time. Check it out let me know what you think.

I listened to it a few times, and it does sound like a heartbeat,but I think it was just part of the song....it sounds like instruments at the end of the song, good ear though springshea !
sidestep
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel should dump Bree and go see Gemma, then of course, Bree should be left out in the middle of nowhere and saved by Jonas. Then we'd have a nice Jonas/Bree vs Gemma/Daniel arc.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably one of the only people here who trusts Gemma. I don't think she seemed "suspiciously nervous" in this video at all. She doesn't do anything here significantly different from what she's done in past videos as far as I can tell (minus picking up the bag).

I think she might be a little too optimistic to suggest that Bree's house isn't being watched, but then again, she might have meant "Go back to Daniel's place." It's safe to say that Daniel hasn't been referring to Bree's house when he spoke of going home. It would be easier to determine what was meant from certain lines if we knew what was ad libbed on the part of the actors and what's a concrete line given to them in the script.

Of course, even if Gemma's being too optimistic, we might be able to blame Bree for that anyway. After all, she's the one who told Gemma that she should go home and was being silly to think she was being followed. After Gemma went home and found that everything's "okay," she might think that Bree is being equally silly at this point, and is just returning the advice.

Everybody's always so quick to assume the poor girl's the daughter of the devil.

Anyway, at this point, I definitely think that Jonas is full of crap. He's been trying waaaay too hard to convince Bree to trust him. When he made his video, if he had stopped at "I don't blame you for being suspicious," that might have been okay. The fact that he then went into all that crap about sailing and saying "You can trust me," etc. just makes him look suspicious to me. Unlike Gemma's advice to Bree in this video, there's no precedent for Jonas' behavior, and no obvious reason why he should even care to this extent in the first place.

Anyway, Gemma was giving Bree mostly good advice as near as I can tell. Daniel's the only person Bree should be trusting 100%. She shouldn't even be trusting her parents 100%, must less this Jonas guy. While Gemma's advice about going back home (assuming she meant Bree's actual house) seems highly flawed, like I said before, I think we can blame Bree herself for that.

By the way, did anyone else find the continuity error in this video annoying? "Almost three weeks" my ass. It was November 3 that Daniel and Bree saw Lucy and the deacon taking away her parents. That's only two days away from being a full month (30 full days, which is more than four weeks).

Maybe that isn't a big deal, but I think it's really annoying.

Edit: Forgot to offer a theory about Gemma's bag. Maybe she's planning to fly to California. People have been asking for her to become more relevant and more involved.

sidestep wrote:
Daniel should dump Bree and go see Gemma, then of course, Bree should be left out in the middle of nowhere and saved by Jonas. Then we'd have a nice Jonas/Bree vs Gemma/Daniel arc.

No offense, but that's one of the worst ideas I've heard. That would be extremely out of character for Daniel. Not to mention random.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel needs to go home and go to school. Bree needs to go stay with Jonas and come up with a game plan to get herself out of this mess. He has the time and resources to help her.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
Daniel needs to go home and go to school. Bree needs to go stay with Jonas and come up with a game plan to get herself out of this mess. He has the time and resources to help her.

If Jonas is part of the Order, though, then he's not going to be helping her. I don't trust Mr. "Trust Me" myself.

And Bree's probably the last person who's going to come up with a plan to get herself out of this mess. She's going to sit around playing with stuffed toys while waiting for somebody else to come up with a solution. Exactly what she's done from day one.

Last edited by Lurker on Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

If Jonas is part of the Order, though, then he's not going to be helping her. I don't trust Mr. "Trust Me" myself.

Something pro-active needs to happen here. Bree isn't doing anything to move forward. Shes making things worse by being "on the run". She obviously isnt fooling anyone, there are watchers everywhere. Bree needs to DO SOMETHING. I totally understand where Dan is coming from.
thinkitthrough
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just thought about something... What if this is all a way for the Order to give Bree and Daniel free will over choosing who she wants to be with... If she goes home with Daniel and Daniel still takes her on as his responsibility than her parents will let them start dating with their consent, If she chooses Jonas then her and Daniel were never meant to be together or if Daniel leaves her and she goes to Jonas then Daniel and her weren't meant for eachother. Kind of like getting married young, you have no money, no where to really live very long, your parents can't help you much(a little money maybe) All you have is eachother. That would explain the watchers.... never mind this is a dumb post I shouldn't even throw it out there. I feel like I need to though even if it is unlikely
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: