Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[PUZZLE][SOLVED] 12/13 Loveline Puzzle (Steps 3 & 4)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohhhmyyygoddd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsut listened to the one with seth green for fun at around an hour 18 there is a mention of a LARGE PERINIUM didnt pay much attention to whats infront of the perrinium mention but its around 1:10ish take a look

im so glad i foound the perinium mention (gooch pride)

dont know if thats been mentioned
ohhhmyyygoddd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jenlight wrote:
finally!

2 is x

Quote:
x: That description sounds kind of like my "Brother" LOL. That's the point I am getting at. Oh, and regarding their theory, it's true that we always know on some level! But if you run into the movie being projected on the perineum, you’ve gone too far!

at 66:43 Dax says "she knew"

EDIT AGAIN sorry

Starts with a guy who is in love with his best friend but she doesn't love him... topical. So that's what the quote is referring to.
Then the discussion is about a girl who can't get her boyfriend hard. her name is Pixi. Seth Green, I think, goes on and on about his perineum talking in a "black" voice. I don't know how much I can transcribe right now.

I'm tired. Sorry.
he basically says you can use his perinum as a parachute, slip and slide...the tarp they use to cover the "ball park" when its raining

(it was good) lol
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newsdork1 wrote:
Okay...going to sleep. BUT --

1. I have Loveline D: y42hlb - loveline 11/21/04 - Will Arnett

2. I think it corresponds to clue o.

There are waffles mentioned at 32:37.
There is the suggestion of singing showtunes at 1:06:16.
I missed any references to barometers or yardsticks however.

Complete clue o -- "Try not to get sidetracked by any talk of waffle—um, actually never mind that. Once one moves past suggestions of singing showtunes, and reaches the point of pondering the barometer vs. yardstick, you’ll know you’re in the right moment if the breaking point is near. "

So someone may want to listen past 1:06:16 to see if the yardsticks and barometers come up. i'm tired and must sleep.

Barometers and yardsticks come up at 1:10 and then they go to break at 1:10 too.

So D is with o and the time is 1:10.
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gonna work on C now.... stop me if someone else is already doing it.
newsdork1
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
newsdork1 wrote:
Okay...going to sleep. BUT --

1. I have Loveline D: y42hlb - loveline 11/21/04 - Will Arnett

2. I think it corresponds to clue o.

There are waffles mentioned at 32:37.
There is the suggestion of singing showtunes at 1:06:16.
I missed any references to barometers or yardsticks however.

Complete clue o -- "Try not to get sidetracked by any talk of waffle—um, actually never mind that. Once one moves past suggestions of singing showtunes, and reaches the point of pondering the barometer vs. yardstick, you’ll know you’re in the right moment if the breaking point is near. "

So someone may want to listen past 1:06:16 to see if the yardsticks and barometers come up. i'm tired and must sleep.

Barometers and yardsticks come up at 1:10 and then they go to break at 1:10 too.

So D is with o and the time is 1:10.

Thank you! There was only so much my brain could take. Glad you only had to listen to four more minutes.
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, after listening to #5 once again, I believe it goes with "r".

They talk about how hot tennis chicks are, and how they like their outfits, then they say:
Quote:
0:08:30 - "The only thing that rivals the tennis outfit on a chick is the riding outfit. Both smokin hot; the high boots, the tight pants the white blouse."

0:10:00 - "Who could not like that look?... It's a very streamline, it's a classy look, it's a timeless feminine look. You know what it says?It says femininity and sexuality."

And here's "r":
Quote:
r: Hearing it described this way, at least it's obvious at this point that I've got other options if this gig doesn't work out. I'm well suited for it, but not so sure I'd dig the dress code.

If it fits, Tachyon is saying that if this whole undercover operation thing doesn't work out, she's glad there are other options. She's suited to be a tennis player/rider but doesn't think she would like the dresscode (the high boots, tight pants, white blouse).

Last edited by shifty on Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C: uut4r - loveline 9/22/05

r: Hearing it described this way, at least it's obvious at this point that I've got other options if this gig doesn't work out. I'm well suited for it, but not so sure I'd dig the dress code.

21 minutes into the show: Female caller discussing going to Junior College to become an automotive mechanic. Hosts discuss her getting "that patch that says ASC certification on the thing." They then say "get that gig at the Firestone. Get the Ms. Goodwrench thing worked out"

Sorry it took me so long to find! This has got to be it, but someone should verify.
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

21 minutes into the show: Female caller discussing going to Junior College to become an automotive mechanic. Hosts discuss her getting "that patch that says ASC certification on the thing." They then say "get that gig at the Firestone. Get the Ms. Goodwrench thing worked out"

Sorry it took me so long to find! This has got to be it, but someone should verify.

i listened to C as well. I couldn't find anything that matched in it. I guess we'll go with this for now.

Did you listen to the lyrics in the songs to see if there was anything in there? I couldn't really understand what they were saying.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:

i listened to C as well. I couldn't find anything that matched in it. I guess we'll go with this for now.

Did you listen to the lyrics in the songs to see if there was anything in there? I couldn't really understand what they were saying.

I didn't. However, I guess the mention of the word "gig" combined with the "other options" and the "dress code" that this is correct. When I said someone should check it, I guess I meant someone friendly with Tach should ask her about it. She knows I'm with Op.

Edit: My apologies to pill. I re-read this comment and realized it might be construed as snide: I didn't intend it to be!

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'm listening to number #8. and it goes with u

At 0:57:45 - He says the bit about "knocking on the door"
At 0:58:47- He says "The notion was the strong one"

57:45 - "When you do that knock on the boss' door with the back of the finger" The guy says he is going to lean into his boss' office and tell him that his child has special needs. Then another guy says, "And when they say 'you don't have a child with special needs' you say, 'semantics f***face'. Then they are like "oooh" because he said f***. He asks if that was wrong, and then another dude says, "the f part was, yeah, the notion was the strong one."
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I didn't. However, I guess the mention of the word "gig" combined with the "other options" and the "dress code" that this is correct. When I said someone should check it, I guess I meant someone friendly with Tach should ask her about it. She knows I'm with Op.

I'll check your work if I wanna check your work Speak to the hand

like i said, it seems to fit ok... not as good as i was hoping. but i couldn't find anything else.

and you know there are no sides, right? Rolling Eyes you can email tach yourself.
ApotheosisAZ
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:

I'll check your work if I wanna check your work Speak to the hand

like i said, it seems to fit ok... not as good as i was hoping. but i couldn't find anything else.

and you know there are no sides, right? Rolling Eyes you can email tach yourself.

I appreciate the assistance Cool

I will send her a message. I hope your right.

EDIT: for my misuse of the quote

Last edited by ApotheosisAZ on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
anngry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had 7: sdzm7 - loveline 10/28/03

it matched up with p.

Quote:
p: Take it from me: You try to bust an international jewel thief AS an international jewel thief, you don't stand a chance. You gotta look back though, to the point of asking, how can you NOT believe it?

they were discussing will arnett doing voiceovers for like commercials and ads, and adam told him he had an idea for Hack that he always wanted to hear as a voiceover, in which Hack can save the day but in order to do it, every time it involves him becoming a rapist. like, when they came back from a break adam had written down another hack scenario for will to read, which said (46:48 ), "This week, on Hack, to catch an international jewel thief, Hack is going to have to become.... a rapist."

he said when he did voiceovers for cbs, one of the things they made him say was, "this week, on an unbelievable Touched By An Angel..." and he couldnt think of anything they would put on touched by an angel that he wouldnt believe. this was BEFORE (might be why she said "you gotta look back though") the previous part. they talked about touched by an angel around 42:26.
i feel the magic between you and i

I LOVE BEAST!!!!
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anngry wrote:

it matched up with p.

Quote:
p: Take it from me: You try to bust an international jewel thief AS an international jewel thief, you don't stand a chance. You gotta look back though, to the point of asking, how can you NOT believe it?

they were discussing will arnett doing voiceovers for like commercials and ads, and adam told him he had an idea for Hack that he always wanted to hear as a voiceover, in which Hack can save the day but in order to do it, every time it involves him becoming a rapist. like, when they came back from a break adam had written down another hack scenario for will to read, which said (46:48 ), "This week, on Hack, to catch an international jewel thief, Hack is going to have to become.... a rapist."

he said when he did voiceovers for cbs, one of the things they made him say was, "this week, on an unbelievable Touched By An Angel..." and he couldnt think of anything they would put on touched by an angel that he wouldnt believe. this was BEFORE (might be why she said "you gotta look back though") the previous part. they talked about touched by an angel around 42:26.

OMG. I totally recognize Will Arnett's voice from those voiceovers. That is too funny! Laughing

I just tried to listen to this part though and couldn't quite confirm the exact time.

Can someone else verify just so we're 100%?
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
anngry wrote:

it matched up with p.

Quote:

OMG. I totally recognize Will Arnett's voice from those voiceovers. That is too funny! Laughing

I just tried to listen to this part though and couldn't quite confirm the exact time.

Can someone else verify just so we're 100%?

I believe it should be the 42 minute mark.

"You gotta look back though, to the point of asking, how can you NOT believe it?"

I listened to both matches for r (Shifty's 5 and Apo/Pill's C) and neither seems too convincing. Also, someone said 8m and someone else 8u. After listening to both, I think 8u is a better fit.

Here's what I'm thinking so far, with some adjustments to the times so they fit every 4 minutes, this time interlaced with the movie matches:

Code:
:02
:06 2x (1:06)
:10 Do (1:10)
:14
:18 1z (1:18)
:22 As (1:22)
:26
:30
:34 Ft (0:34)
:38 4v (0:38)
:42 7p (0:42)
:46 9q (0:46)
:50 3l (0:50)
:54 Bw (0:54)
:58 8u (0:58)

unmatched
5 6 C E and m n r y
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: