Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is jonas gay?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  

is jonas queer as a $3?
yes
30%
 30%  [ 27 ]
no
69%
 69%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 89

tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:
Something against him being gay...

I Think when he said at the end of his last video, "I won't be getting any sleep out there.." That the long pause and look on his face seems to be him struggling with the idea that he likes Bree and out of respect for Daniel does not want to risk temptation... OR he already made a moove and got rejected... in some small way...

or maybe he was just horrifid by the idea that bree might come onto him!

I'm pretty sure he didn't want to piss Daniel off.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

I Think when he said at the end of his last video, "I won't be getting any sleep out there.." That the long pause and look on his face seems to be him struggling with the idea that he likes Bree and out of respect for Daniel does not want to risk temptation... OR he already made a moove and got rejected... in some small way...

no.

there is no strait man so sensative that he would preserve bree's fidelity to a man she says she doesnt want to be with, escpecialy while he is busy off trying to spread his seed.

honestly, the only reason why jonas is being such a dork is to make fun of all of us.

this last episode was written explicitly to illustrate bree's newfound sexual power. also, its ironic because while jonas is experiencing the strait guy's dream (spending the night in bre's bed), he is torturing himself in the bathtub.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tayduh1987
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
tayduh1987 wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

no.

there is no strait man so sensative that he would preserve bree's fidelity to a man she says she doesnt want to be with, escpecialy while he is busy off trying to spread his seed.

honestly, the only reason why jonas is being such a dork is to make fun of all of us.

this last episode was written explicitly to illustrate bree's newfound sexual power. also, its ironic because while jonas is experiencing the strait guy's dream (spending the night in bre's bed), he is torturing himself in the bathtub.

you're wrong. I know many guys who would put up a barrier if they had to share a bed with a girl their friend liked.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tayduh1987 wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
tayduh1987 wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
itsreallyreal wrote:

no.

you're wrong. I know many guys who would put up a barrier if they had to share a bed with a girl their friend liked.

dont you know that boys lie?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
watermelonhead
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last in the last video, Jonas sneaked into the white van of a gay cowboy. This Brokeback Mountain reference could be foreshadowing Jonas's true sexual identity
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:

this last episode was written explicitly to illustrate bree's newfound sexual power....

What new found sexual power?

She just got her second kiss ever.

Daniel seems done with her.

Jonas seems to barely tolerate her.

Maybe I'm missing something, but Bree seems almost asexual to me. She doesn't seem to have any interest in either boy besides wanting them to take care of her. She barely seems to even want their friendship anymore.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:

this last episode was written explicitly to illustrate bree's newfound sexual power....

What new found sexual power?

She just got her second kiss ever.

Daniel seems done with her.

Jonas seems to barely tolerate her.

Maybe I'm missing something, but Bree seems almost asexual to me. She doesn't seem to have any interest in either boy besides wanting them to take care of her. She barely seems to even want their friendship anymore.

over us, the viewer? even if her power doesnt have effect over other characters, the audience is certainly effected by the way shes says "are you uncomfortable, jonas?"

thats purely sexual. granted, still innocent. but sexual none the less.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that no, I was not affected by that comment.

But the audience is not in question here. It is the question of whether Jonas not trying to "make a move" on Bree makes him a homosexual or not.

Maybe she just isn't his type.

Maybe he feels some loyalty to Daniel (there are men who have decency in their genes. Not all of them lie)

Maybe he's gay.

But to say it has anything to do with sexual power of a girl who is completely non-sexual just doesn't jibe with me.

Her asking if Jonas was uncomfortable sounded more clinical to me. Made me think she was going to put on a hat and start a video about "proving Jonas uncomfortable".

But, of course, that's just MHO.
watching_watchers
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe..Hes bi. Very Happy
Hooray for Orange Slurpees!
Go to my YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/xshibbiex
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
I have to say that no, I was not affected by that comment.

But the audience is not in question here. It is the question of whether Jonas not trying to "make a move" on Bree makes him a homosexual or not.

Maybe she just isn't his type.

Maybe he feels some loyalty to Daniel (there are men who have decency in their genes. Not all of them lie)

Maybe he's gay.

But to say it has anything to do with sexual power of a girl who is completely non-sexual just doesn't jibe with me.

Her asking if Jonas was uncomfortable sounded more clinical to me. Made me think she was going to put on a hat and start a video about "proving Jonas uncomfortable".

But, of course, that's just MHO.

okay maybe the best way to explain it is... this episode was structured the way it was structured to make strait males say "oh my god i dont believe jonas is NOT happy about being able to share a bed with bree but is actualy... frusterated and horrified at the idea?!?!?!"

in that case, it illustrates bree's role as a sexual icon of sorts and plays with the viewer's emotions.

once again, i only notice this because im a media nerd.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or...it could be structured to make straight women say "awww, look how respectful he is of women and his friends! I love Jonas! He's the best male character since that guy on Terms of Endearment! *sniff*"

I'm just sayin'.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
Or...it could be structured to make straight women say "awww, look how respectful he is of women and his friends! I love Jonas! He's the best male character since that guy on Terms of Endearment! *sniff*"

I'm just sayin'.

i agree. its all the above. its all designed to make you react. in a sexual way. or maybe emotional.... but thats only if you're a prude ;-p
silvermoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

platypusrex256 wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

I'm just sayin'.

i agree. its all the above. its all designed to make you react. in a sexual way. or maybe emotional.... but thats only if you're a prude ;-p

acting on emotions = prudish?

Okay, I'm just going to step out of this conversation, because 1. it's gotten way off topic, and 2. I don't want to get into that conversation on the boards.
platypusrex256
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
platypusrex256 wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

I'm just sayin'.

acting on emotions = prudish?

Okay, I'm just going to step out of this conversation, because 1. it's gotten way off topic, and 2. I don't want to get into that conversation on the boards.

meh... im just saying i call it sex and other people call it emotions. emotions about sex.

so whatever.

i thought you with your devil horns would understand but apparently not.
solrac_krad
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I neeed a video where Jonas meets a hunky guy and they hang out, and then, a kiss or somehting, hahaha, im just going random here
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: