Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0045 Daniel Crossed The Line [10/3/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:
Kids sneak out. It happens. It's not that weird. I think it would be one thing if he weren't allowed over for a while, as punishment. But, it sounds like he's not allowed over ever..and that's her only friend.

I agree. Seems to me like parents found out what she was getting up to, they blamed Daniel and said right lets put a stop to this. Hence Daniel not allowed over anymore.
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
spaciegirl wrote:
Kids sneak out. It happens. It's not that weird. I think it would be one thing if he weren't allowed over for a while, as punishment. But, it sounds like he's not allowed over ever..and that's her only friend.

I agree. Seems to me like parents found out what she was getting up to, they blamed Daniel and said right lets put a stop to this. Hence Daniel not allowed over anymore.

daniel crossed the line....first with her parents now with her!!!!

he might even be allowed over now its bree thats given him the chills boo ya!!!!! perhaps walk the line will present some clues
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you being devil's advocate anyway? Do you actually agree with her parents' parenting style? Does everyone? I don't...am I alone? I think they're freaky.
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:

Yes. I agree with this.

JacksAndDouches wrote:
he might even be allowed over now its bree thats given him the chills boo ya!!!!! perhaps walk the line will present some clues

Based only on the information we have been given, I don't think he is allowed over. refer to Daniel's video "Who is this" He states "her parents won't let me talk to her. "
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
JacksAndDouches wrote:

Yes. I agree with this.

JacksAndDouches wrote:

Based only on the information we have been given, I don't think he is allowed over. refer to Daniel's video "Who is this" He states "her parents won't let me talk to her. "

I am just basing this on past personal experiences....you get into a fight with a girl she is super emotional and her parents protect them from you. they wont let you talk to her because lately you have been making her cry...believe me its happened a thousand times!!

My perspective: brees parents had a level of trust with Daniel...I mean he hung out in her room all the time. I think they felt that trust was broken when he coerced her to sneak off. once bree confessed everything, they probably felt he was a negative influence...danny boy has gotta win over her parents first, if he wants to get back to the way things were with bree.

keep in mind bree is there only child, many parent are overprotective of their children. I am not sure if the demonizing of the parents is warranted. they set rules and she broke them...however I do agree it is unrealistic to expect any teen not to rebel, especially when it comes to something fun and cool like a party.

side note about brees changed behavior: the most telling thing I have seen is that she was really pumped about hanging with andrea and paul and meeting dannys friends. now all of a sudden that does not seem important to her. she could just be a little bummed out(depressed)about the conflicts she has had recently with dan and her parents. this could also explain the unkept look of herself and her room we have seen recently!

cheers
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:

I am just basing this on past personal experiences....you get into a fight with a girl she is super emotional and her parents protect them from you. they wont let you talk to her because lately you have been making her cry...believe me its happened a thousand times!!

My perspective: brees parents had a level of trust with Daniel...I mean he hung out in her room all the time. I think they felt that trust was broken when he coerced her to sneak off. once bree confessed everything, they probably felt he was a negative influence...danny boy has gotta win over her parents first, if he wants to get back to the way things were with bree.

keep in mind bree is there only child, many parent are overprotective of their children. I am not sure if the demonizing of the parents is warranted. they set rules and she broke them...however I do agree it is unrealistic to expect any teen not to rebel, especially when it comes to something fun and cool like a party.

Yes I agree with you. That is what I was trying to get at as well. He broke thier trust, so they reacted like any parent would. Daniel is not allowed over anymore because we don't trust him.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minsky wrote:
JacksAndDouches wrote:

Yes I agree with you. That is what I was trying to get at as well. He broke thier trust, so they reacted like any parent would. Daniel is not allowed over anymore because we don't trust him.

OK, my parents would not have reacted like this neccessarily..maybe at first, but nothing that major happened. It's not like she came home coked out or wearing her underwear as a hat or something...they reacted like that because they're super protective (in my, apparently very liberal, opinion) which is my point.
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's not like she came home coked out or wearing her underwear as a hat or something...

you say that like its a bad thing!

we never got the details about the party either..maybe bree confessed to something?

The whole sneaking thing out would irk alot of parents. Mine would have made me eat a pile of excrement as punishment. Then they would make me live with grandma. So I am kind of envious of Bree
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:
Quote:
It's not like she came home coked out or wearing her underwear as a hat or something...

you say that like its a bad thing!

we never got the details about the party either..maybe bree confessed to something?

The whole sneaking thing out would irk alot of parents. Mine would have made me eat a pile of excrement as punishment. Then they would make me live with grandma. So I am kind of envious of Bree

No, not bad..I've probably done both. Who can remember such nights anyway?
JacksAndDouches
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure they would be happy she was wearing underwear, albeit as a hat. Anyone else get the urge to join a cult? I can't seem to find ANY Crying or Very sad
minsky
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spaciegirl wrote:

It's not like she came home coked out or wearing her underwear as a hat or something

LMAO. Best line I have read in a long time. Maybe she really let go at the party and did exactly that. Too funny. Laughing Going of to have a good chuckle now.
sungurl
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, all I know is that if she saw Daniel's videos she woudl know that he truly cares about her. And what I noticed about Bree is that her eyebrows were very dark in this recent vid....I don't like her somber accusing attitude. I'm with Daniel, I miss the old Bree....off to pout, lol
Nora Volkova
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to mention that when she confessed, she was devestated that Daniel would give her an ultimatum to choose between her beloved religion (and by extension, her family) and him -- all based on Bree's having stood up a dinner date to attend a religious service. That was seriously uncool of Daniel and it upset Bree horribly. I don't blame her parents for being cold on the subject of snarky, overbearing Daniel lately.
spaciegirlreturn
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sungurl wrote:
well, all I know is that if she saw Daniel's videos she woudl know that he truly cares about her. And what I noticed about Bree is that her eyebrows were very dark in this recent vid....I don't like her somber accusing attitude. I'm with Daniel, I miss the old Bree....off to pout, lol

For real. Things have gotten weird and heavy with nothing really juicy happening at all. I prefered the happy-artifice-with-interesting/dark-undertones route.
jill2009
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacksAndDouches wrote:
I figure they would be happy she was wearing underwear, albeit as a hat. Anyone else get the urge to join a cult? I can't seem to find ANY Crying or Very sad

There's always Scientology.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: