Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to justify the kidnapping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: How to justify the kidnapping Reply with quote

It's possible the Creators have a well thought out subplot here but in case they don't...

1) Explain that the cam battery was charging and there were some things the viewers didn't get to see.

2) Confirm Jules as a new Ceremony girl candidate. Bring up the locations found on Lucy's computer as well as symbols found doodled on pages in her folder that Bree recognized that she was also taught only after being prepared for the Ceremony.

3) Establish urgrency. While the cam battery was charging a Watcher was spotted but left briefly so they had to act and act fast suggesting the kidnapping was done on impulse.

4) Explain that after Jonas' gun waving incident he is hypersensitive to breaking the law.

5) Finally disclose what the Ceremony is. So much of the plot hinges on it. Suggesting they killed to have it go their way is not enough because you also established that if you can get out of it simply by avoiding it for a long enough period of time.

I'll be the first to say this doesn't completely tighten it up and I'd be anxious to hear how others would address it.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: How to justify the kidnapping Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
2) Confirm Jules as a new Ceremony girl candidate. Bring up the locations found on Lucy's computer as well as symbols found doodled on pages in her folder that Bree recognized that she was also taught only after being prepared for the Ceremony.

The maps have been mentioned over in Bree Chat, I think (by Bree herself), but, yeah, something like ceremony-related symbols being in the folder would be a great addition to make this thing even more solid.

immortal1 wrote:
3) Establish urgrency. While the cam battery was charging a Watcher was spotted but left briefly so they had to act and act fast suggesting the kidnapping was done on impulse.

I agree that a definitive identification of an urgency concern is needed. I think it was alluded to very vaguely on Jules' blog when she talked about her restrictions ending around May 10th, but if one of the characters would at least mention that it's the interpretation they took, it would make things a lot better (and it would make things easier for me since I've been trying to stick up for them XD).
immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or they can just loosen the ropes!

Seriously, I think Bree chat and the blogs are great but if they are going to contribute to events in videos they should be acknowledged there first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: