Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0189 "She's Missing" [05/09/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WriterGirl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
May I bring up an unpopular thought? What if, while DBJ are stupiding with Julia, the Order comes for Taylor?

This was my theory (or hope) at the beginning. I guess if it's true, the big questions are: Does Julia know, and what will the repercussions be when it's all revealed?

I still think it's a possibility. Julia herself has never said that she's in the Ceremony, has she?
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
I FINALLY saw the chemistry between the 2 of them.

Ditto. I kept thinking, "Well, looks like I was wrong about that Bree/Jonas attraction thing."

onewen wrote:
mindinflight wrote:
Something tells me this thread is going to turn into a giant Bree/Jonas lovefest free-for-all.

Can you blame us???

Uh . . . yes? Rolling Eyes

There were other things that happened in this vid.

HazelButtercup wrote:
I still think it's a Luke and Leia situation. He was comforting her like a brother.

If my brother and I had an encounter like that, I'd end up throwing up in the bathroom.

Seriously, for those who still think this relationship is brother/sisterly: I am not a fan of the Bree/Jonas idea (especially since I've been pushing the "Jonas-is-gay" concept), but after watching this vid, I have to concede that the B/J shippers are right. This was a romantic/sexual almost-kiss, and not a brotherly forehead-kiss at all.

BrokenBliss wrote:
He said they should find out when the ceremony is and go to it instead. Didn't that sound strange to anyone?

No, it sounded like the only logical thing anyone's said in the past few videos.

I've seen the "Aiding and Abetting" vid now, so I know that they've found Jules, but if they hadn't, the only logical way the TAAG could have kept her from being killed would have been to interrupt the ceremony.

sack36 wrote:
May I bring up an unpopular thought? What if, while DBJ are stupiding with Julia, the Order comes for Taylor?

That development would actually make a lot of sense. At the very least, it would explain why Taylor and Sarah were introduced as on-camera characters, when BD&J could easily have been depicted as tracking Jules down by themselves.
sack36
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the creators are done with Taylor and Sarah yet. For one thing, Sarah made too big an impact on their audience. If she had no role before, they'd write a role in for her. Actors of that calibre (not to mention characters of that calibre) are not a dime a dozen.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sack36 wrote:
I don't think the creators are done with Taylor and Sarah yet. For one thing, Sarah made too big an impact on their audience. If she had no role before, they'd write a role in for her. Actors of that calibre (not to mention characters of that calibre) are not a dime a dozen.

I sooooo hope you're right.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they wouldn't introduce them and then ditch them..unless they only hired them for the confusion of who is the ceremony girl.
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, more quality time between Bree and Jonas Wink . As much as Daniel and Bree would make more sense as a couple, Bree and Jonas have more chemistry (and thus Jessica and Jackson act very well opposite each other). And I bet the B & J shippers are thrilled by their first "kiss" Rolling Eyes . But I, too, am looking forward to seeing the TAAG interrupt the Ceremony, though I'm at a loss as to any idea how they'll pull it off. However, I'm not sure whether or not Bree is nuts to spend so much effort trying to prevent Jules from taking part in the Ceremony. She definitely seems reckless, but she also seems like she honestly feels like she's doing the right thing. Perhaps only time will tell.
kwicherbichen
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean D and B making more sense? Since when are couples supposed to be practical relationships?

I don't really care who fucks who, I just thought that scene was adorable. *sigh* I was so wishing Jonas would come and do that to me. XD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nowherepixie
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwicherbichen wrote:
What do you mean D and B making more sense? Since when are couples supposed to be practical relationships?

I don't really care who fucks who, I just thought that scene was adorable. *sigh* I was so wishing Jonas would come and do that to me. XD

Same here Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: